Toyota of Portsmouth

150 Greenleaf Ave, Portsmouth, NH 03801

Used 603-431-6100

Not a good experience

by from Portsmouth, NH |

Brought my Tundra in for the first 5000 mile service. Arrived at 7am sharp. Got out at 9:40am. The work was a simple tire rotation, replace a tire pressure sensor, and top off the fluids. REALLY !!! over 2.5 hours. After getting part way home, I saw the service ticket/invoice was made out to the wrong owner, right truck wrong owner. The final straw that caused me to decide never to go back there again was the next morning when I went to use the windshield wash, it was empty! Would not recommend them. I contacted Toyota directly, the Toyota Customer Service said to go back and talk with them. So -1 stars for Toyota Corporate Customer Service. Makes me reconsider my choices in vehicles, as I have been a Toyota person for many years.

techs are no good

by from portsmouth nh |

do not get your car serviced here ive had to many problems dealing with them and the work is not done correctly. they say certified techs well i dont think so anyone with common sense would not do what they did to my car i had all 4 tire valves on my 4 runner leaking air b/c they were loosend. now this does not just happen someone with a tool had to loosen them purposely i guess to get me to come back i dont really know but i do not trust them. im writing this review b/c i do not want you to spend your hard earned money on bad workman ship. it looks nice from the outside but the work is just not done right.