Priority Richmond

2000 Walthall Center Dr, Chester, VA 23831

New 866-469-3167 New 866-469-3167
Used 866-469-2849 Used 866-469-2849
Service 866-469-3762 Service 866-469-3762

Exceptional Service, Great People!!

by from Richmond, VA |

Calvin helped me find the perfect vehicle! He was very patient, and made me his number one "Priority"! I am beyond pleased with his service!

Thurman CordleA++

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

Last September we were looking for a new Venza with dark exterior and light interior after over three weeks of looking we found what we wanted online at Priority Toyota Chester VA, roughly 70 miles from our home. We met with Thurman at 6pm, September 26. Thurman was everything you hope for in a car salesman. He took the time to demonstrate all of the car's features, answer all of our questions and helped us get a very good deal. He assisted us in transferring our belongings to our new car. We left the dealership a little after 9:30pm. About 10:00pm we received a text from Thurman ensuring we had made it home safely- We have two minor issues: first, the vehicle inspection expires February 2016, just four months after the purchase (no biggie as inspections are free at Priority dealerships); and second, about a month after taking delivery, we were washing the car and noticed that were missing a rooftop antenna, we contacted the dealership and were informed that the car was delivered with the antenna and a replacement would cost $59-Thurman suggested we look into after-market (price range 10 to $20).

Ms. Pamela Monteith

by from Petersburg, Virginia |

I purchased my 2015 in July. My sales associate was Richard Thompkins, my experience far exceeded my expectations. I would and have recommended Richard to my friends and family. I would definitely buy another car from Richard..

Poor Customer Service

by from Chester, VA |

I had a terrible service experience with this dealership and will NEVER go back. I would also recommend that no one purchase a car here. Their logo is "Priority is not just a name. It's a way of doing business". I can tell you first hand that customer service is NOT a priority. It took them a week to fix my car. They never answer the phone when you call the "service adviser". I had to keep leaving messages just to try and get an update on my car. I ended up going there in person to get answers from the service manager. The sad thing is nobody ever apologized or said we?re sorry for the poor customer service experience. I feel sorry for people who have "priorities for life". I'll be filing a complaint with Toyota Corporate.

Great experience

by from Midlothian, VA |

We traded our 2012 Sienna for a 2014 Prius V 5. Richard Thompkins was our salesman and we would recommend him to family, friends or anybody else who is looking to purchase a Toyota, new or used. We purchased our 2012 Sienna from Priority in Jan 2012 and ALL the services were done there by Shawn Warren in the service department. Shawn Warren is one of the best mechanics I have ever met. If you are in the market for a new or used Toyota call Richard Thiompkins at Priority.

Hot Dog! I bought a car! A+++

by from N. Chesterfield, VA |

Dylan Ricard was the salesman that helped me pick out my new 2015 Toyota Corolla. I am IN LOVE with this car. Not only was Dylan extremely knowledgeable in every aspect of buying a car, he was patient when I asked him almost a hundred questions. I appreciated his honesty and his time more than anything. You know you're at the right place when the salesman doesn't just care about making the sale, he cares about the person and the thought process is takes into buying a car. Aside from the great service, I am really impressed with the Priorities for Life! You really can't beat getting your oil changed and state inspections for free. Everyone was so nice, including random employees coming up to the desk just to say hi and make small talk.

Good Experience

by from Chesterfield, VA |

I had a good experience buying a used car from Priority. They were proactive in contacting me after I asked about their car. When I arrived at the dealership, everyone was polite and accommodating. Evan, the sales person I was assigned, was very friendly and not pushy, even for a New Yorker! :) When discussing price, they were a little reluctant at first to deal with some issued I found on the car while test driving, but after awhile it all worked out (usual good cop/bad cop routine) After the repairs were fixed, Evan was very active in contacting me and calling me back with answers to my questions. Greg, in finance was also very chatty and seemed to be a nice guy. I would recommend Priority Toyota.

Worst experience ever!!!!

by from richmond,va |

Will NEVER EVER buy a car from this dealership even I win the lottery and they are the last dealership left on earth! Our sales rep seemed honest however when it came to the finance part it was the MOST AWFUL experience I have ever had. At the time, the Finance manager was a man named B.J. B.J. introduced us to a new member of the finance team and our deal was the 1st deal he had ever done. Paperwork said we were financed by Toyota Motor Credit. Imagine my surprise 3 weeks later when we rec'd a statement from ANOTHER finance company and our payments were over $100.00 more than we were told they would be. Went to dealership and B.J. told me I was wasting his time and to get out of his office and had the NERVE to say he did our finance deal and the guy that actually did it NEVER worked there. Told me I was crazy as it was him who sat in office with us! Well, there were 3 of us, so guess we ALL must be crazy! I never ever got a REAL contract! I called our finance company and they did not have one either and somehow they (the dealership) have now produced one with my signature. I have been trying for months now to get this straightened out however the manager and finance manager prefer to cover their butts with more lies. OH!!!! ALSO A WEEK LATER AFTER I WENT TO TALK WITH B.J., I CALLED DOWN TO SPEAK WITH HIM AND THE SALESMAN WHO ANSWERED THE PHONE SAID: HE IS NOT HERE ANYMORE. HE WAS FIRED BECAUSE OF UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICE!!!!! IT IS BEYOND ME WHY THEY DO NOT BELIEVE ME AFTER THEY FIRED HIM AND ANOTHER MEMBER B/C OF UNETHICAL BUSINESS!!!!! Should ANYONE have any advice for me, I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

August 23, 2014

Dear Unhappy Customer, We strive each and every day to make those who are purchasing or servicing a vehicle with us feel and know we care and value there business. I am very sorry that you feel you were misled and would like to speak with you directly if you are OK with that, as your situation is not one I am aware of. My contact information is below and I look forward to hearing from you as we never want anyone to feel this way. Leigh-Ann Costley CRM Priority Toyota of Richmond 804-796-1800

Great Service...went the extra mile

by from Midlothian, VA |

Got an electronic e-mail right away and e-mail and phone call the next day. They didn't have the truck I wanted on their lot but found one in New Jersey. They got the tuck I wanted and kept me informed daily while going through the process.

August 23, 2014

Thank you Rick for sharing the wonderful experience you had here with our team. If you ever have any questions about any of your features on your truck or about any of the paperwork, do not hesitate to call us. We are here for you! Leigh-Ann Costley CRM Priority Toyota of Richmond 804-796-1800

Fantastic people

by from Richmond, Va |

Just wanted to let you know that Lori and Sarah were both fantastic to me. To give you a little background, my F150 got totalled 10 days ago by a dump truck a few days AFTER my wife got side swiped. It's been a rough 2 weeks. Both of these ladies have been very understanding when I spoke to them and deserve praise. Whether or not I can buy a vehicle from your dealership has nothing to do with my experience there or with them. I can say honestly that I was highly impressed with the service and if possible, I plan on buying a Tundra (hopefully) once it becomes more feasible.

June 25, 2014

I am so sorry to hear about the unfortunate accidents that you and your wife have experienced recently. I hope everyone made it out okay with no serious injuries. We are very excited to hear how you enjoyed working with two of our team members and appreciate you sharing for others to see as well. Please keep in touch with them and I know, when the time is right for you, it would be their pleasure to assist you again. Leigh-Ann Costley CRM Priority Toyota of Richmond 804.796.1800