Al Piemonte Ford

Service 877-321-9853

Al Piemonte Ford Serving Chicago, Illinois area for more than 45 years

Awesome Service All the Way Around

by from Chicago IL |

I had a wonderful experience at Al Piemonte! Lanell Gray was the best, he will definitely have my return business. He made the whole process enjoyable for me. Everyone involved in the sale of my Fiesta was great. I have absolutely no complaints and am completely satisfied!

Matt is a horrible salesman!!!

by from oak park Il |

My dad and I went into this dealership today, and will NEVER go back!!! Before we even got in the door, we were approached by Matt who was standing right in front of the door smoking, EW! So we tell him that we have never bought a car from a dealership before and we just want a car that is safe for my 2 year old, and that drives. I don't think that's a hard concept. We told him that we were already approved by our bank for a loan, but he insisted on running our credit because of course, he wanted the extra money. So while they are running a check, he comes back and loudly says wow, you have a lot of debt. Yes, he does, but ya know what, he pays it, and it was stuff that was out of his control, but that didn't matter, he just wanted to make us feel small. Then on top of that, he comes back out and says no bank will touch us, that he was sloppy with his credit, and that if we didn't take his offer for the car we wanted, that we shouldn't even bother going to another dealership because he would make that kind of impossible for us to buy from someone else. Who the hell does he think he is? The godfather of car sales?? He was down right rude, and when we tried to explain that we had already been approved by our bank and had the loan, he scoffed and told us he had already checked that bank and they wouldn't dare touch us. He berated us and belittled us, all for a car that he didn't even seem interested in selling. We thought maybe we were missing something by not buying from a dealership, but if this is how they treat people, we will just buy a car from a nice normal person. It's really sad because we were a sure sale, and we really wanted the car we had seen, but no, we will not be going back. Will definitely let everyone know how crappy this dealership and salesman is!!!!!

Al Piemonte Ford responded to this review

December 17, 2014

We're so sorry you had a poor experience with us. We have sat down with Matt and talked to him about his delivery of such information in the future. As you already know, we DID get you an approval. If you should not be able to find a vehicle from another source, we welcome you back and promise your experience will be different. I spoke with Jeff Piemonte directly and we assure you of this. Please feel free to call me directly, Cen Salifowski at (708) 345-9300 ext.607. We hope you and yours have a very happy holiday!

Former Loyal Ford Driver

by from Maywood, IL. |

I went to Al Piemonte to have a 2012 Fusion repaired and to purchase a new car for my daughter. I as stonewalled with the repair cost until I signed the papers to the new car then I was hit with an over $2000 estimate for repairs on a 2 year old car. The only comfort they could give me was you should have purchased the extended warranty. The problem was with the Electronic Power Steering Rack and there have many documented complaints on this but all they would do is thank me for my purchase and lecture me on how I should have purchased the extended warranty.

New Car Purchase

by from Chicago |

Our salesman was really great! He took his time walking us through the process of selecting a car that would really meet our needs. He reviewed several options available to us and then took us in the vehicle for a test drive. It was love at first sight. After the test drive he made sure that we received the best deal and service available. The entire staff at Al Piemonte was helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend anyone looking to purchase a new or previously owned vehicle to check them out!

Nice people to deal with

by from Chgo suburbs |

Singed up for a test drive at auto show, I went over to Piemonte ford to take a test drive. Checked out a explorer sport ( Great) The salesperson was nice and took his time to explain all the bells and whistles and didn't hound me afterwards. After about six months I found one that I liked, and I bought it. I am a longtime ford owner.

New Pony GT

by from Schaumburg |

Vann and a guy from finance worked hard to get the numbers in my comfort zone and I was able to drive home in my brand new Mustang GT that afternoon.

Terrible

by from Fort Wayne, in |

I e-mailed about a car and got no response. Terrible service.

Al Piemonte Ford responded to this review

October 3, 2014

I am sorry to hear you did not get a response. As one of the sales managers I invite you to call me direct so that we can see how you got missed. 708-345-9300 x607 I will also personally assist you with the vehicle you would like. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience. Ken S

Loving my Ford Fusion!!

by from Chicago, IL |

I went in with my wife to purchase a new Ford Fusion. While looking through there inventory we checked different vehicles like the Edge, Explorer and Taurus all which were more expensive. But throughout the sale they encouraged us to purchase the vehicle we liked the most and if it was the Fusion to go with that. And I did. Good experience around, would recommend for others to buy from Al Piemonte.

Got something I truly Wanted!

by from Oak Park, IL |

Back in mid June I bought a used car from this dealership and I wasn't really happy with it. I wanted something newer with less miles on it to use for my job. The salesmen and the finance department went above and beyond to help me find the right car and the right deal for me considering what I was looking to pay. I went from a 09 ford fusion, to a 2014 ford focus and they did everything they could to make the deal happen asap. I couldn't have been happier with the experience that I had with this dealership. They now have my loyalty and Ford's will be the cars that I purchase for now on, and I will go to this Al Piemonte in Melrose Park every time because they were so helpful and understanding.

Awesome car buying experience

by from Wheaton IL |

I have always dreaded buying a car, but this time I was pleasantly surprised, Mike Hammad made the whole experience a pleasure. They worked with me and when I left in my new car I had everything I went in there looking for. Anyone looking for a new car should go see Mike, you won't be sorry.

service review

by from chicago il |

service is all was great personal are friendly and helpful they show me if anything is wrong that it may need repair or service that I may need