Al Piemonte Ford

Service 877-321-9853

Al Piemonte Ford Serving Chicago, Illinois area for more than 40 years

This place is amazing!

by from Villa park, il |

I came to this place not even sure what to expect! I was a first time buyer and was pretty terrified!! But I met with Matt and he was absolutely wonderful! He got me the best deal possible and worked hard to get me the payments I needed! He was friendly and very knowledgable of any question I had! I'm really glad I chose this place and got to go home with a beautiful new car!

Loving my Ford Fusion!!

by from Chicago, IL |

I went in with my wife to purchase a new Ford Fusion. While looking through there inventory we checked different vehicles like the Edge, Explorer and Taurus all which were more expensive. But throughout the sale they encouraged us to purchase the vehicle we liked the most and if it was the Fusion to go with that. And I did. Good experience around, would recommend for others to buy from Al Piemonte.

Awesome Service All the Way Around

by from Chicago IL |

I had a wonderful experience at Al Piemonte! Lanell Gray was the best, he will definitely have my return business. He made the whole process enjoyable for me. Everyone involved in the sale of my Fiesta was great. I have absolutely no complaints and am completely satisfied!

Got something I truly Wanted!

by from Oak Park, IL |

Back in mid June I bought a used car from this dealership and I wasn't really happy with it. I wanted something newer with less miles on it to use for my job. The salesmen and the finance department went above and beyond to help me find the right car and the right deal for me considering what I was looking to pay. I went from a 09 ford fusion, to a 2014 ford focus and they did everything they could to make the deal happen asap. I couldn't have been happier with the experience that I had with this dealership. They now have my loyalty and Ford's will be the cars that I purchase for now on, and I will go to this Al Piemonte in Melrose Park every time because they were so helpful and understanding.

Awesome car buying experience

by from Wheaton IL |

I have always dreaded buying a car, but this time I was pleasantly surprised, Mike Hammad made the whole experience a pleasure. They worked with me and when I left in my new car I had everything I went in there looking for. Anyone looking for a new car should go see Mike, you won't be sorry.

service review

by from chicago il |

service is all was great personal are friendly and helpful they show me if anything is wrong that it may need repair or service that I may need

Outstanding

by from Chicago, Il |

Brought a 5 year old Escape in for repair estimates and found a new Escape that we really liked so we decided to trade in the old for the new. Completely happy, completely satisfied. David was great, no pressure, no hype, and worked hard along with Sam to see that my wife and I got the car we wanted. I will return to AP Ford for all my vehicle needs in the future.

Great Customer Service

by from Rolling Medows, IL |

I was very pleased with car purchase and buying experience at Al Piemonte Ford. My sales man Marcin Dobski was OUTSTANDING , listening to our needs and finding us the perfect vehicle. He was a tremendous help working out the financing and times to bring the car back for some final touch ups. We had a great experience and I?m sure we will be back again.

A easy and good way to buy your new Ford

by from Chicago |

I bought my new Ford Fiesta SE and my experience was great, price negotiation was fantastic. I had X-plan discount from my company and I didn't used it, Matt Szajewski gave me a better deal I definitely recommend him.

Great place to buy a car

by from Chicago il |

Lennel gray was very helpful even with my not so good credit but he work hard on getting me approved and did so thank you very much would buy there again

Jason Bono is Wonderful!

by from Chicago, IL |

I have nothing but good things to say about Al Piemonte Ford, especially Jason Bono. Jason was extremely accommodating and willing to work with me to ensure I got the car I wanted. This is the second car I've purchased from them and would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car.