Toyota Scion of Gladstone

19375 McLoughlin Blvd, Gladstone, OR 97027

Highlander

by from Gresham, Or. |

I bought a new Highlander from Gladstone Toyota. My sales rep (Azher) was very polite, courteous, detailed oriented, and knowledgeable of all the features that come with my new Highlander. In addition to Azher the other sales reps, finance manager, and others, ETC. were also very helpful and knowledgeable. The entire purchase process only took a couple of hours and was a pleasant experience. Thanks You Azher and the rest of the Gladstone Toyota Team!!! Tony Wright.

Exceptional customer service is why I chose Toyota

by from Oregon |

I was in the market to trade in my 2013 car for a new vehicle after relocating to Oregon. After having become frustrated with the dearlership of the type of cars I had been driving for 5+ years I found myself looking online at Toyotas. I submitted an online inquiry and literally within minutes I had a response back from Kermit at the dealership with the exact info I was looking for. I immediately went to the dealership and he kindly introduced me to Noel. I was incredibly impressed with her professionalism and knowledge about the vehicles. In addition she simplified the buying process and was a true advocate for her customer. Within an hour, we had struck a deal and I purchased the new vehicle on first visit. What swayed me away from the luxury vehicle I had been previously driving for many years was the exceptional customer service and the best price was provided upfront without the typical back and forth games. The dealership interior is immaculate and the incredibly friendly and approachable staff operate as a family. It truly was a combination of superior product, great price and most importantly exceptional beyond words customer service by Noel and team at the dealership. Having driven my new car for two weeks now I continue to be incredibly impressed and will continue to actively promote this dealership in particular. If you are in the market for a new vehicle, I strongly recommend that you visit Noel at Gladstone as you will not be disappointed. Sending a huge thank you to Noel and the team at Gladstone for the exceptional customer service!!! I would not consider going anywhere else for my next purchase.

NEW CAR!

by from Tualatin, Oregon |

Kermit made our car buying experience super easy. We got the car we wanted, the price we wanted, and were able to drive it off the lot the same day. The dealership is very nice, clean, and they didn't even mind my 4 year old. We will definitely buy every Toyota from them.

Home Run!

by from Portland, OR |

Toyota of Gladstone knocked the ball out of the park where every other dealership we visited struck out. Found us the exact car we wanted at the price we were willing to pay and not a dime more. The other dealers wasted weeks doing little more than causing frustration. Thanks Gladstone Toyota!

Bought new Sienna

by from West Linn, OR |

I just bought a new Sienna here. the main reason is because the sales staff was very honest, open, helpful and they very easily negotiated a price that I wanted.

Best Sales Experience I've Had

by from Portland, OR |

Worked with Kermit; he was amazing. Knowledgeable, quick, friendly, and got us a great deal. I love my new Prius C; I went in knowing exactly what I wanted and he was able to get it for me that same morning. We were comfortable, didn't feel rushed or pressured at all; we were treated like family. It was great!

Fantastic experience!

by from Sandy OR |

Kermit and his team were fantastic to work with. I was lucky enough to get the Ad Car the day we stopped to look. The team was not high pressure, and let us browse until we were ready to test drive something. They were very patient with out questions, and worked to get us a good deal on our old trade in, as well as a great deal on some added features. This is our second purchase from Toyota Gladstone. We would definitely recommend them!

pleasant buy

by from portland, or |

Kermit explained the features and options patiently. He did not rush us to make a decision. He even found the color of Choice and delivered on time as promised.

Not the best experience-

by from Vancouver, Wa |

I had not shopped for a car in almost 17 years, I know now why. I found the car on line at this website(cars.com) Called the dealership to see if it was still available, as it was a 40 minute drive from where I live. My disabled husband and I drove two vehicles the 40 minutes (one we were intending to trade in, the other my husbands speciality vehicle) The car was parked out front waiting for me. I did like the vehicle and we made an offer- asking price was $1800 over the suggested retail value accourding to Kelly Blue Book. The salesperson immediately went to the "back" to present our offer to the "powers that be". 20 minutes later,it was rejected and an intermediate employee came out to explain why they had rejected it. So we decided this was just not ment to be, so we left. I got a phone call from the "decision maker" telling me we had left too soon and did not give him the opportunity to counteroffer he then made me the counter offer of the bottom line that they could take for the vehicle. Once my husband and I were home we discussed it further and my husband call back and accepted the counter offer. He requested the vehicle be vaccummed and filled with gas. He choose not to make the 40 minute drive again,So I went alone. No vaccumm, an empty gas tank,and the one key I received cost $85 to duplicate. Maybe this is just the way car shopping is suppose to be,, I think the next time I need to purchase a car I will have one of my son's do it for me.....

Good Experience!

by from Trout Lake WA |

This dealership has integrity and I would recommend them! They were fair and did not use pressure tactics. I appreciated working with them in the purchase of our used vehicle. Oscar and Joe were the sales team that worked with us.