Toyota Scion of Gladstone

(4.0) 3 Reviews

19375 McLoughlin Blvd, Gladstone, OR 97027

Not the best experience-

by from Vancouver, Wa |

I had not shopped for a car in almost 17 years, I know now why. I found the car on line at this website(cars.com) Called the dealership to see if it was still available, as it was a 40 minute drive from where I live. My disabled husband and I drove two vehicles the 40 minutes (one we were intending to trade in, the other my husbands speciality vehicle) The car was parked out front waiting for me. I did like the vehicle and we made an offer- asking price was $1800 over the suggested retail value accourding to Kelly Blue Book. The salesperson immediately went to the "back" to present our offer to the "powers that be". 20 minutes later,it was rejected and an intermediate employee came out to explain why they had rejected it. So we decided this was just not ment to be, so we left. I got a phone call from the "decision maker" telling me we had left too soon and did not give him the opportunity to counteroffer he then made me the counter offer of the bottom line that they could take for the vehicle. Once my husband and I were home we discussed it further and my husband call back and accepted the counter offer. He requested the vehicle be vaccummed and filled with gas. He choose not to make the 40 minute drive again,So I went alone. No vaccumm, an empty gas tank,and the one key I received cost $85 to duplicate. Maybe this is just the way car shopping is suppose to be,, I think the next time I need to purchase a car I will have one of my son's do it for me.....

Good Experience!

by from Trout Lake WA |

This dealership has integrity and I would recommend them! They were fair and did not use pressure tactics. I appreciated working with them in the purchase of our used vehicle. Oscar and Joe were the sales team that worked with us.

How buying a car should always be!

by from Salem, OR |

This has to have been the most pleasant car buying experience ever! Found my car on Cars.com and called Seth to check on availability. He had it moved from a more distant lot to right in front of the main showroom so that I could see it that evening under the lights. My husband and I took care of paperwork the next evening - it couldn't have been more pleasant and efficient. No haggling, just honest conversation! Everyone there was pleasant and helpful. We'll definitely recommend Seth and Gladstone Toyota to everyone!