13900 Auto Mall Dr., Huntley, IL 60142

Used 866-616-6800
Service 877-351-6996

Purchase of Explorer

by from Huntley, IL |

We recently purchased an Explorer from Tom Peck. The salesman we knowledgable, did a good job explaining the features of the vehicle and did well with the overall selling process. We felt the deal price was good, trade in value was fair and an acceptable experience.

Not often do you have fun buying a car but we did!

by from Huntley IL |

It is not often that you hear of someone having fun buying a car but me and my wife did. The sales team and especially our sales guy "Gary" was a lot of fun in helping us to find what we were looking for in the purchase of a used car.

Happy Customer

by from elgin,il |

Service always makes sure I leave the shop happy! Sales people always friendly and willing to help you out at any given time, and no pressure sales tactics!

Great sales people

by from Pingree Grove |

Dealership overall very nice great sales people no pushy sales men only thing was we waited 2 1/2 hours to go over our paper work with the finance person the people before us had an issue transferring there plates only 1 person there for financing . They need more then 1 finance person there it only took us 20 min to go threw our info and we wrote the down payment 2 1/2 hours before that just waiting for finance person in dealership was very frustrating we actually went home and came back and still had to wait .

thanks for the great service.

by from Huntley,Il |

Thanks for the quick service in the service department.

Happy Edge Owner

by from Elgin, Il |

Had purchased car in latter part of winter, on 1st hot day turned a/c on didn't cool, made appt. with Service Dept and they asked about anything else needs looked at, told them about 2 other problems and all repairs made in 2 days, I wondered if dealership new about this, but it was taken care of so no big deal.

Great Service, Friendly Staff!!

by from Carpentersville |

This was my first experience dealing with Tom Peck Ford and I must say it was a very good experience! From the time I walked into the dealership to the time I took delivery of the vehicle they were very attentive to all of our needs. We dealt with Roger Svab in sales and he was very helpful in answering any questions that we had related to the vehicle. We do have an issue with the vehicle after delivery and they have been very attentive to try and resolve it.

First time Ford

by from Huntley, IL |

This was my first stop when car shopping and later on, my last! Chris H respected me and listened to what I wanted in a car. He really helped me pick out something that not only I could afford, but had literally everything in could want--which is not something I was expecting to happen with my price range! While I felt pressured and bullied by other car dealerships I feel that I was treated like an actual customer here and not just another body walking in the door. This is the first time my family has owned a Ford and I can say I am very happy with the outcome :)

Great Dealer, Great Car!

by from Lake in the Hills, IL |

I would definitely buy from here again. See Tony Martino in sales.

by from McHenry, IL |

My husband and I made the trip out to Huntley after looking at several cars online. They had the cars we wanted on the lot. They were priced very competitively compared to other dealers we found online. We found everyone to be very nice and professional. We walked out with one of the cars we drove and felt very comfortable with the way we were treated and the price we paid.