Dick Hannah Honda

3321 NE Auto Mall Dr, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 800-657-9917 Used 800-657-9917

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Portland, OR |

The Best Price policy at Dick Hannah Honda made it phenomenally easy to buy my new car! Lewis Williams, my salesperson, answered all my questions about the car and the buying process with a smile. Everyone at Dick Hannah Honda was friendly, courteous and helpful. I still can't believe I bought a new car, they made it so easy! There was no pressure to buy, just useful information given in response to my questions. The dealership went out of their way to find the car I wanted in the color I preferred at another dealership and trade for it. Also, they were extremely fair in valuing my the car I was trading in on my new Honda. I have been bragging about Dick Hannah Honda, Lewis Williams, and everyone else on the team to friends from coast to coast! I am excited to begin this relationship that will last for years thanks to Dick Hannah Honda's customer loyalty program which includes, among other wonderful stuff, free tires for the life of the car! Thank you, Lewis & everyone else at Dick Hannah Honda! You made what could have been a stressful experience completely stress free! You deserve the highest ratings across the board. Sincerely, a satisfied customer still happily in shock over the Best New Car E-ver!

Dick Hannah Honda responded to this review

May 31, 2012

We are so happy to hear how much you are loving your new Honda! We are glad Lewis was able to assist you in finding the exact vehicle you wanted and that our dealership could earn your business. We look forward to working with you again in the future, whether Service, Parts or any of your automotive needs. Thanks for joining the Dick Hannah Honda family! We all wish you many miles of smiles in your new car.

go see Richard at Dick Hannah!

by from Vancouver, WA |

Richard at Dick Hannah made the process of buying a car easy and worry free. He's straight to the point and tells it like it is. He was willing to work with me on my budget and I left with a new car the same day I came in. Of course, I had several follow up questions days later, and Richard still made himself available to help.

amazing service

by from vancouver, wa |

I went in to look at a couple of cars with my father that I saw online and Justin came out to greet us and from the start he was great with us! I wanted to see a specific car that wasnt ready for the lot yet but he had it pulled out fo the shop for me to look at and even test drive it and that was it I wanted that car! Justin made the buying process smoth and explained in detail everything we wanted to know. He was awesome and polite and not pushy like previous salesmen we dealt with! That right there makes me want to come back next time I get a car and recommend people to go there and buy a car! He is awesome! Thank you for the great experience and for making it work out! I love my new car! =)

amazing service

by from vancouver, wa |

Gennadiy Ogleznev our Honda salesperson

by from Camas Wa |

We would like to thank Gennadiy for a great experience in buying our 2016 Accord. We could not have asked for a better person to deal with. He is kind, patient and very helpful. No pressure at all. Thank you Gennadiy

Great car buying experience

by from Vancouver, WA |

My name is Dezarae and I recently bought a 2014 honda accord from the Vancouver Dick Hannah Honda dealership. We had a great experience. Previously, my husband and I had shopped around at several other dealerships in the Portland area and experienced how pushy and manipulative car salesman can be...Needless to say, we left each dealership with a bad taste in our mouth, having a very negative experience. Our experience at Dick Hannah Honda so much different. It was positive, stress-free, and we left feeling happy and satisfied with our new beautiful car. Our a salesman was Paul Nickolas, he was wonderful, and I would recommend him to anyone. He made sure we were getting EXACTLY what we wanted, gave us many options, and at no time did he make us feel pressured or uncomfortable. He was honest, up front, and genuine. We ended up staying a little late with paperwork, and our salesman even helped the detailer wash our car; talk about going above and beyond to make your customers happy. He made the difference for us and I would recommend Paul Nickolas at Dick Hannah Honda Vancouver if you are looking for a great car buying experience.

used car shoping.

by from Vancouver wa |

Came in with my dad looking for a used car, my dad wanted to talk with someone in Spanish, we Louis Rodriguez and he was very helpful and patient..we really like the way the prices are on the Windows of the car so we don't have to guess..

Customer satisfaction

by from VancouverWa |

We leased a CRV earlier this year, accepted it with a paint flaw which Judy guaranteed us they would take care of. It's now August and we are being told "Alex" is the only one who can help you (Alex doesn't answer or return phone calls). Very frustrating!

Aundraya

by from Happy Valley, OR |

All though we did not purchase a car from Aundraya today she was wonder. She was very professional and took the time to explain what we needed to do to better our credit and prepare us for our next vehicle purchase. I will definitely be back to see her when we are ready to move forward and would also recommend her to friends and family.

Richard is the best

by from Vancouver, wa |

So pleased with the service I received from richard thank you