Dick Hannah Honda

3321 NE Auto Mall Dr, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 800-657-9917

New Service program

by from Portland |

I came in for service and left with a new car. My Service person told me about a new program where I could upgrade my vehicle if I wanted to. I had a few questions so he (AJ) introduced me to Judy. She explained the program and was able to take me on a test drive. I did not have to go through the stress of the "Sales Department" (which I hate). I got a great deal on my older Accord and a very good price on my new CRV. Thank you Judy

my chrysler 300

by from Vancouver, WA |

Chris Nelson helped me buy my Chrysler 300 and he did an amazing job, if anyone ever needs a car, he is the guy to see. Thanks Chris!

"Negotiation" is basically zero, nice guy tho

by from Hillsboro OR |

While Mike was very nice and helpful, I find that his "manager" or whatever wasn't helpful at all. They kept repeating that it's certified but did not really help me on the price. I drove over 1 hr of traffic to come to try to buy a car hoping for a good, fair price. Over the phone, they knew my expectations before coming in regarding the price. "All transactions are negotiable including PRICE, trade allowance, interest rate..." etc etc. Was not true at all, which is what they say in their ad. Compared to other 2011 CRV (with about same details and Rav4 with similar features), it was about $1500 more expensive. They just would not budge on their sticker price. Despite the good reviews on here, I was very disappointed.

January 10, 2014

I am very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your experience at our store or our one price posted way of doing business. Customer service truly is our number one priority. I would like the chance to find out more information about this situation. We never want our customers to leave our dealerships feeling disappointed. Please feel free to call me directly at 360-314-0594, Mike Phillips - GSM. Thank you very much.

Nice salesman. Promise broken by dealer.

by from Mapleton, OR |

#1 - We spent 5 hours waiting at the dealership. Chris Jenkins is a very nice salesperson but they promised a full gas tank, it was nearly empty. Small things make a difference. After all that time with a 3 hour drive home we did not have time to go back for gas. #2 - I was told that I did not have to stop at my credit union to sign paperwork because they were affiliated with them. They were not. Paperwork went back and forth for hours. #3 - The rotors on the brakes were supposed to have been turned but they are still warped. We did purchase the maintenance contract but we will now have to spend time having them fixed.

November 5, 2013

I am very sorry to hear about your experience at our store. Customer service truly is our number one priority. I would like the chance to find out more information about this situation so we can work to make it right. We never want our customers to leave our dealerships feeling like this. At your earliest convenience would you please contact me? My email is mikep@dickhannah.com, or you can call me directly at 360-314-0594 Thank you so much, Mike Phillips, GSM

Convenient, Easy Service

by from Vancouver, WA |

Xpress service is a great convenience. I showed up, used the WIFI - internet connection to get some office work done while the service work was in progress. The service was completed on-time vs. the estimate. And the car was returned to me with the complimentary wash job. Hey, what?s not to like? :-)

August 8, 2013

Great to hear you enjoyed our new Xpress Service! We try to make your service visit as comfortable as possible so it is also nice to hear you took advantage of the WIFI. Thank you!

Amanda is Awesome

by from Vancouver, WA |

Amanda is an awesome saleslady!! She is extremely nice and pleasant to work with. We had a great experience, everything went very smoothly working with her purchasing our amazing Civic!!

August 8, 2013

Amanda and our team thank you for your review. We all hope you are loving your Civic!

Repeat Customer

by from Vancouver, WA |

The buying experience was all about what I could afford from the beginning. There was offers of what items could be taken out of the car (mats) to help bring the monthly payment where I needed it, most dealerships are trying to add the mats and other non-included items in at the last minute! 2nd car here, will be back next time again.

August 8, 2013

Thank you for returning to Dick Hannah Honda, we appreciate your loyalty! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our upfront way of doing business and hope you are loving your new vehicle.

Loved Our Experience With Lindsay

by from Vancouver, WA |

We loved our experience here today Amanda Fryman was awesome she did all she all she could for us thanks again!!!!

August 8, 2013

Amanda and our entire Honda family thank you for allowing us to earn your business!

Friendly Service From Nick

by from Battle Ground, WA |

Nick is a very friendly and nice salesman. My favorite part is the best deal in 150 miles.

August 8, 2013

We are thrilled you enjoyed the Best Deal Guarantee! Thank you for choosing us and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Consistently Excellent Service

by from Vancouver, WA |

I've always received excellent service at Dick Hannah Honda. The service representatives are polite, prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. I won't take my Honda anywhere else.

August 8, 2013

Thank you for your loyalty to our service department!