Dick Hannah Honda

3321 NE Auto Mall Dr, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 800-657-9917

Impressive Service Department

by from Camas, WA |

I recently had my alignment, recall work, and oil change done at the Vancouver Honda. I was reluctant to go there because I have heard that dealerships always find more wrong with your vehicle and overcharge. Although when Costco recommended going there I took a chance and I couldn?t be happier after doing so. The job didn?t take as long as they thought and they gave me a coupon for the oil change. I was impressed.

August 8, 2013

We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to assist you with your service needs, we are pleased to hear the end result was better than anticipated. We hope you will consider us for your future needs as well. Thank you again!

Pleased With The Service

by from Vancouver, WA |

Che was very pleasant and professional. He explained everything in detail that the service department was going to do to my Honda CR-V, as well as a time frame it was going to take. The waiting area was comfortable, and to my surprise, my car was finished early, and that included a hand wash. I?m very pleased with the service!

August 8, 2013

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our team, service and our recently updated customer waiting area :) Thank you so much for choosing Dick Hannah Honda!

Thorough Explanation of Service

by from Forest Grove, OR |

What I appreciated this time, as I have every time, were the complete explanation of the service needed, and the performance of that service expertly and by the time indicated.

August 8, 2013

Thank you for trusting our team for your service needs, we appreciate your kind words.

Employees Are Helpful, Courteous, and Patient

by from Vancouver, WA |

All of the people working at Dick Hannah Honda have always treated me so nicely. They are helpful, courteous, and patient. This last visit was just a quick oil change and tire rotation, which I waited only 30 minutes for. I?m glad they added the Express Service option. Thank you for all your hard work!

August 8, 2013

We thank you for the wonderful review! We are happy to hear you enjoy our new Service Xpress and our fantastic Service team. Thank you.

Amanda Was Knowledgeable, Patient, and Caring

by from Washougal, WA |

We were very impressed with Amanda?s knowledge of the product, Honda CR-V, and with her patience and help in the decision making process without pressing us. She was careful of us and our comfort.

August 8, 2013

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to know you enjoyed the pressure-free, hassle-free experience we try to provide. Amber and all of us thank you sharing.

Attentive, Friendly Service From Than

by from Portland, OR |

Than was very attentive to my needs, i.e. trying all the models before settling on the Accord. He was very friendly and helpful. So different from the first time I bought a car! thank you Than!

August 8, 2013

Thank you, Ginny, for sharing your experience with Than! He is a great member of our team and we are happy to hear he was able to help you find your new Accord. We hope you love your Accord for many years to come.

Wonderful Service From Sue

by from Vancouver, WA |

Sue was and is wonderful. She made my buying experience painless and really listened to what my needs were.

August 8, 2013

We thank you for choosing Dick Hannah Honda and wish you many miles of smiles in your new vehicle!

Great Service, Great Facilities

by from Battle Ground, WA |

Lisa was organized and prepared in advance for my appointment. She listed all my options and the associated costs, so there were no unhappy surprises. The waiting area was clean and comfortable, and I was able to work on my laptop while I waited.

August 8, 2013

Lisa and our entire Honda family thank you for taking the time to share your Service visit experience. We appreciate you choosing us for your vehicle's needs.

Best Price Upfront

by from Aloha, OR |

Best possible price up front. Non commission sales people. Nick was very kind and helpful with anything I wanted to know. I feel he worked to get me the best possible deal.

August 8, 2013

We are always striving to make the car buying experience better for consumers so we are so happy to hear you enjoyed our changes! Nick and our team thank you for allowing Dick Hannah Honda to earn your business.

Recommend to Family and Friends

by from Vancouver, WA |

Darnell was very thorough, courteous and came down on my level of explanation of buying my new car. I am very pleased with your employee and will recommend family and friends to come here to purchase their cars as well!!

August 8, 2013

Darnell is a wonderful member of our Honda team and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working with him. We hope you are loving your new car!