Dick Hannah Honda

3321 NE Auto Mall Dr, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 800-657-9917

It's easy to buy at Dick Hanna Honda

by from Portland OR |

If you want a good used car and want to avoid the hassle of price negotiations, go to Dick Hanna Honda and ask for Mary! She was so easy to do business with...very low pressure, genuine and professional.

car buying experience

by from Vancouver WA |

Lewis was my salesman for my recent car buying experience at Dick Hannah Honda. Lewis made this experience less painful that I have ever had!! We looked at a few used CR-V before driving a new one. He was very kind and helpful in my decision to buy my new vehicle. I appreciate him and will refer him to anyone that is looking for a new car!

Got my truck!

by from Salem Or |

My wife and I were looking for a specific diesel pickup and met Dave wood at the Honda dealer. After a really crazy buying experience,(which was a good one!)-WE LOVE OUR TRUCK! My brother was right, DICK HANNAH HONDA WAS SO GOOD TO DEAL WITH Thanks to the team!

Best Car buying experience ever!!!!

by from Camas ,WA |

I would like to thank Jack Andereson and also yes it is true the finance department for the best car buying experience I have ever had!!!! My husband and I went in with low expectations and we were blown away... I will recommend everyone I know to Dick Hannah and to ask for Jack

Dick Hannah, Vancouver

by from Portland, Or |

I had such a great time. I brought my mother along, and she isn't a big fan of car salesman, but she loved Lewis, and so did I. I'm definitely going to come back because of Lewis and his team.... and the free tires... but also because they made it easy, and I loved the fact that there is no haggling

Great Experience

by from Vancouver,WA |

Jake thanks a lot for helping us find the perfect car, the customer service you and your manager showed us was amazing. I would recommend Dick Hannah to anyone looking to find a quality vehicle without feeling pressure. Pete

Great Serive

by from Vancouver,WA |

I recently visited Dick Hannah Honda looking for a used car and was treated with low pressure and the upmost respect. My salesman Jake was very knowledgeable and low pressure. He has been very helpful the past month trying to find me the right vehicle. If your looking for honesty go to Dick Hannah.

Jack Anderson

by from Se Portland |

When I walked into the dealership I already knew what I wanted and a price range I wanted to spend. Keep in mind I had a 3 year old with me!! My daughter loved Jack he feed her popcorn!! The Honda Pilot I wanted was a little over my budget but Jack was able to meet me somewhere in the middle. He also went and picked up the car at a different location because they didn't have what I wanted on the lot. I had been to a lot of dealership pricing my pilot but they always tried to talk me into something cheaper and smaller but Jack didn't. What really did me in was Jack's customer service and the customer for life program that sold me. I would tell anyone to go to Honda in Vancouver Auto Mall to see Jack Anderson!!

Honda Fit

by from Vancouver |

Truly a "no hassle" deal. Jack did all the legwork for me, I only needed to come in for the paperwork and pick up the car. All the questions were answered, details worked out, in advance. Would definitely purchase here again.

Easy Breezy Experience

by from Vancouver, WA |

From my first visit last week to just look and gather information to the buying process today - everything was so easy! I never felt intimidated or overwhelmed. Lewis was professional, kind, patient, and made me feel very comfortable! I would suggest this dealership to anyone looking for a car!