Dick Hannah Honda

3321 NE Auto Mall Dr, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 800-657-9917

Low Stress Experience

by from Camas, WA |

I was happy with the price of the vehicle and no stressful finance managers. I was in and out and just a few hours vs an all-day stressful and draining experience.

August 8, 2013

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our way of doing business and we wish you many miles of smiles in your new vehicle. Thank you!

Attentive, Friendly Service From Than

by from Portland, OR |

Than was very attentive to my needs, i.e. trying all the models before settling on the Accord. He was very friendly and helpful. So different from the first time I bought a car! thank you Than!

August 8, 2013

Thank you, Ginny, for sharing your experience with Than! He is a great member of our team and we are happy to hear he was able to help you find your new Accord. We hope you love your Accord for many years to come.

Great Service, Great Facilities

by from Battle Ground, WA |

Lisa was organized and prepared in advance for my appointment. She listed all my options and the associated costs, so there were no unhappy surprises. The waiting area was clean and comfortable, and I was able to work on my laptop while I waited.

August 8, 2013

Lisa and our entire Honda family thank you for taking the time to share your Service visit experience. We appreciate you choosing us for your vehicle's needs.

Wonderful Service From Sue

by from Vancouver, WA |

Sue was and is wonderful. She made my buying experience painless and really listened to what my needs were.

August 8, 2013

We thank you for choosing Dick Hannah Honda and wish you many miles of smiles in your new vehicle!

Recommend to Family and Friends

by from Vancouver, WA |

Darnell was very thorough, courteous and came down on my level of explanation of buying my new car. I am very pleased with your employee and will recommend family and friends to come here to purchase their cars as well!!

August 8, 2013

Darnell is a wonderful member of our Honda team and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working with him. We hope you are loving your new car!

Customer For Life

by from Vancouver, WA |

Being new to the area, this was my first visit to Dick Hannah Honda and I will definitely say, it won?t be my last, Lisa in service made a customer for life!! Thanks to all, especially Lisa, for making this possibly unpleasant visit a most memorable and enjoyable experience!! See you next time......:)

August 8, 2013

It is wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed Lisa and our team! We thank you for trusting in is for your service needs. Thank you

Attentive and Honest Service From Darnell

by from Portland, OR |

The entire process with Darnell was great. He really listened to what I wanted and it felt like he was really trying to get me exactly what I wanted. Thanks for the great car buying experience!

August 8, 2013

The best thing about a commission-free team is that they are able to truly assist you in finding what YOU want, not what we want you to buy and it is so wonderful to hear you felt that from Darnell. Thank you!

Speedy Oil Service

by from Vancouver, WA |

I came in for an oil change, and it was completed in the timeframe that was stated...since this was the first one I was a little surprised you were able to do it that fast.

August 8, 2013

Thank you for choosing to come to Dick Hannah Honda for your oil change! We appreciate you trusting in us.

Chris Should Get a Customer Service Award!

by from Vancouver, WA |

Chris Ward was very helpful and truthful. Helped us on everything we needed and listen to what we wanted. He should get an award for great customer service. When we come back we will be working with him.

August 8, 2013

Thanks for the wonderul comments about Chris and your time working with him! Wishing you many miles of smiles from all of us at Dick Hannah Honda.

See Nathan If You're Shopping at Dick Hannah Honda

by from North Plains, OR |

This was our second vehicle through Dick Hannah! So good the first time around that we came back for another! Salesman Nathan took great care of us - come see him if you're looking for a new car!

August 8, 2013

We appreciate your loyalty to Dick Hannah Honda! Thank you for allowing us another opportunity to earn your business. Hope you are loving your new car!