Dick Hannah Honda

3321 NE Auto Mall Dr, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 800-657-9917

Darnell Was Helpful and Informative

by from Vancouver, WA |

We liked the fact that there was no need to negotiate the price. Also, we didn?t feel pressured to buy the vehicle. Darnell was super helpful, informative, and made the process of buying the car quick and painless! All in all we had a great experience and would highly recommend Darnell and Dick Hannah Honda.

August 8, 2013

Darnell and our team thank you for sharing your experience and appreciation of our pressure-free, hassle-free environment! Thank you.

Superb Service From Sue

by from Vancouver, WA |

Favorite part - working with Sue - she did a great job and made sure I got what I needed.

Love the Best Price Practice

by from St. Helens, OR |

My favorite part of the Best Price practice was not feeling over pressured by the salesman and he worked with to get us the best deal he could.

August 8, 2013

We love to hear you liked our best price upfront and pressure-free style of doing business! Thank you very much for sharing.

Amanda Provided Easy, Low Pressure Service

by from Kalama, WA |

I have had many car purchasing experiences -- my first brand new Honda was purchased here over 20 years ago.... the CRX -- . Amanda made it so easy and low pressure -- it was actually enjoyable!! Even during the waiting periods of paperwork and detailing she was right there visiting with us and telling us about what Dick Hannah is doing for their customers.

Great Sales Staff

by from Woodland, OR |

Sales rep was a great guy. Did everything he could to help us out within our budget.

August 8, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you.

Booya!!

by from Vancouver |

To Whom it may concern (Lisa?s Boss): Thank you so much for the exceptional service I have been receiving for the last two years. Lisa has been my service rep for that length of time and she is a "blinding, brilliant, light from heaven". My vocabulary is so poor, that I lack the excellent writing skills to fully describe how awesome she is. If she were a heart surgeon, then she would have a 100% success rate. Lisa is so good at what she does, that I think that she should be running the entire department, as long as I can still use her as my rep. :) On a serious note, and as I was telling Lisa on my last visit, buying our 2011 Honda Odyssey and using Dick Hannah as the service provider has been the best buying experience of my life. Not only am I happy with the Vehicle that Joe Carter sold us, but I and very happy with the service. I have done the math, and it is only about $300-$400 to have the vehicle serviced to perfection and you include free tires. I wish I could write more!!

We plan to buy ALL our future cars here!

by from Vancouver, WA |

After two nightmarish experiences at a large Toyota dealership in Wilsonville, Oregon we decided to switch dealerships and we are so glad we did. At Dick Hannah Honda we feel like ViP customers and plan to buy ALL our future cars here. We had two very small kids with us and It was the first car buying experience that our kids didn't cry. They have a deli inside the dealership. No hungry kids. No packing lunches. THANK YOU for that alone!

Best buying experience I've had!

by from North Bend, Wa. |

I live 3 hours away from Dick Hannah Honda but the quality of the staff and the hassle free buying experience has made me decide that I will make the trip if I need to buy again! Susan Heath was one of the nicest sales associates I've ever worked with.

Nick Barnes

by from Oregon |

Nick Barnes helped us buy a 2005 Ranger. He's a cool guy and the experience was pain-free! Thanks Nick!

Great Honda Experience!

by from Vancouver, WA |

I went to Dick Hannah Honda looking at options to replace my Corolla. Scott Doyle was the salesman that helped me. He was at my side right away asking how he can help and concerned for about my specific needs. He helped me find the right car that fit these needs and even offered to pay off my last couple months of my lease for my Corolla if I wanted to go home with it that day. He offered me a great deal so I agreed. I walked out of the dealership in under 3 hours from the time I walked on the lot to the time I drove home in my new Civic. Hands down exceptional service!