Dick Hannah Honda

3321 NE Auto Mall Dr, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 800-657-9917

Best buying experience I've had!

by from North Bend, Wa. |

I live 3 hours away from Dick Hannah Honda but the quality of the staff and the hassle free buying experience has made me decide that I will make the trip if I need to buy again! Susan Heath was one of the nicest sales associates I've ever worked with.

Nick Barnes

by from Oregon |

Nick Barnes helped us buy a 2005 Ranger. He's a cool guy and the experience was pain-free! Thanks Nick!

Great Honda Experience!

by from Vancouver, WA |

I went to Dick Hannah Honda looking at options to replace my Corolla. Scott Doyle was the salesman that helped me. He was at my side right away asking how he can help and concerned for about my specific needs. He helped me find the right car that fit these needs and even offered to pay off my last couple months of my lease for my Corolla if I wanted to go home with it that day. He offered me a great deal so I agreed. I walked out of the dealership in under 3 hours from the time I walked on the lot to the time I drove home in my new Civic. Hands down exceptional service!

good customer service

by from Vancouver, WA |

I bought a 2010 GMC Canyon today from Dick Hannah Honda. I had a sales person, Lewis Williams, who I thought was a great sales person. He answered all my questions and made sure I understood everything. He had great customer service. ( Thanks Lewis) I ll recommend you to all of my friends. Larry Williams

November 28, 2012

Thank you for choosing us to assist you with your vehicle needs! We hope you are enjoying your GMC and please do not hesitate to contact us if any questions should come up or if you need any assistance with service or parts. Thank you!

Accurate and Quick Service

by from Vancouver, Wa |

I absolutely love Hannah Honda service center! Always accurate on the estimated cost, and done before estimated time! Plus 10% back on every purchase. You guys are the best!

A very good buying experience!

by from Vancouver, WA |

About one week ago I bought a Honda Crosstour from Mitch Wheeler at Dick Hanna Honda. I had a trade in and a predetermined amount I could spend. Mitch spent a long time showing me all the available options. Then we discussed what my real priorities were in buying a car. He found me a car which had everything I wanted and more. I felt at ease with him and also felt I could trust him. Mitch sat in the car with me and demonstrated how to use the bells and whistles of my car (which were alot). Every one else I met at the dealership could'nt have been nicer. I was introduced to the Service Manager and then signed my papers with Missy, who was also well informed and friendly. I had an excellent buying experience and am now a fan of Dick Hannah Honda.

October 2, 2012

Thank you for putting your trust in us at Hannah Honda to help you find your new vehicle! Mitch and the rest of us are pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and hope you are loving your new vehicle! Please call us any time with any questions or if you need assistance with Parts or Service.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Ridgefield, WA |

I had an amazing experience with Dick Hannah when I bought my new Accord a few weeks ago. Jeff Durant came to help me, and explained their no haggle, best pricing policy on all their cars. He said they were a different kind of dealership because they "Believe in Nice." Everyone at the dealership treated us like we were friends, not just a sales number. The financing was easy, they signing only took a few minutes, and we were out the door with our beautiful new car in no time. After looking at Hyundai, Mazda, Toyota, and Chevy dealers locally, I was so happy to run into the best price format Dick Hannah offers. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, and seriously Jeff Durant is one of the most kind sales persons I've ever met. I can't thank you enough!!

October 2, 2012

We love to hear you enjoyed our way of doing business! With our best price up front and salary paid staff, we hope to make the experience all about finding you the right vehicle for YOU. It's wonderful to hear your feedback that you liked the process. We all hope you are loving your new Accord and please do not hesitate to call Jeff or anyone else here to assist you with any questions about your new Accord, service or parts. Thanks again!

Excellence from Start to Finish

by from Wilsonville, OR |

I am a first time Dick Hannah customer. I haven't bought a new car in a while. Nick and Lewis took care of my needs from start to finish. I love my new Civic EX and the excellent MPG it offers. Dick Hannah Honda is a well oiled machine that continues to impress me! Tires, Car Washes, Rentals for life? Is this a dream? No! It is the Dick Hannah way of doing business and I'm hooked for life!

September 25, 2012

Welcome to the Dick Hannah Honda family! We are so glad you allowed us the opportunity to earn your business. The Civic is fantastic and we hope you are loving your new one. Thank you again!

Warmth & Professionalism at it's BEST!

by from Battle Ground, WA |

Lewis Williams was the gentleman I spoke to when I called to inquire about a vehicle I found on the Dick Hannah Honda website. Although that particular car was no longer available, Lewis was so very helpful and knowledgeable about what was in stock that may suit my needs. What I liked best about Lewis is that he was willing to let ME look and let him know what I liked rather then trying to sell me on something I wasn't interested in. My husband and I came down to the dealership and were greeted by many kind, smiling faces and then there was Lewis with his jolly laugh and upbeat attitude. He made the experience for us. We left the lot with a 2003 Honda Accord and couldn't be happier with it. This is the second Honda we've purchased from Dick Hannah Honda and we are certain that when the need for another car arises we will be back. Great company with great people and excellent reliable used cars. Thanks Lewis for all your help and making the process so easy and positive. -Chris & Lenci Larranaga

September 13, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful review and also thank you for giving us this 2nd opportunity to earn your business. Lewis is a wonderful part of our Honda team and we all love to hear you enjoyed the no pressure style of doing business we have. Enjoy your Accord and please call us if your should have any questions at all.

Lewis is awesome!

by from Vancouver, WA |

Lewis - for a man struggling with pain, you did an amazing job with us when we came in to purchase a used vehicle! After sorting out what we qualified for credit-wise, and considering the speed with which I was trying to get things done, I am very pleased with the outcome! My only complaint is not aimed at Dick Hannah Honda or Lewis, but is aimed at the industry overall. I have never been able to go to a dealership anywhere and complete a purchase in under 5 hours - mainly because the paperwork process seems to take forever! The industry in general needs to find a faster way to prep docs. Yes, I understand that contract issues require loads of initials and signatures, but it is the 1-2 or more hours of doc prep time that drives me crazy. Again - this seems to be an industry issue - NOT a Dick Hannah issue!

September 13, 2012

Thank you for your kind review! Lewis is a fantastic part of the team here and appreciates you sharing your time working with him. Also, thank you for your thoughts on the paperwork process, we love to hear ALL feedback so we can work towards solutions in every area of the buying process. Thank you again, we all hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!