Dick Hannah Honda

3321 NE Auto Mall Dr, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 800-657-9917

Amanda Provided Easy, Low Pressure Service

by from Kalama, WA |

I have had many car purchasing experiences -- my first brand new Honda was purchased here over 20 years ago.... the CRX -- . Amanda made it so easy and low pressure -- it was actually enjoyable!! Even during the waiting periods of paperwork and detailing she was right there visiting with us and telling us about what Dick Hannah is doing for their customers.

Great Sales Staff

by from Woodland, OR |

Sales rep was a great guy. Did everything he could to help us out within our budget.

August 8, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you.

Booya!!

by from Vancouver |

To Whom it may concern (Lisa?s Boss): Thank you so much for the exceptional service I have been receiving for the last two years. Lisa has been my service rep for that length of time and she is a "blinding, brilliant, light from heaven". My vocabulary is so poor, that I lack the excellent writing skills to fully describe how awesome she is. If she were a heart surgeon, then she would have a 100% success rate. Lisa is so good at what she does, that I think that she should be running the entire department, as long as I can still use her as my rep. :) On a serious note, and as I was telling Lisa on my last visit, buying our 2011 Honda Odyssey and using Dick Hannah as the service provider has been the best buying experience of my life. Not only am I happy with the Vehicle that Joe Carter sold us, but I and very happy with the service. I have done the math, and it is only about $300-$400 to have the vehicle serviced to perfection and you include free tires. I wish I could write more!!

We plan to buy ALL our future cars here!

by from Vancouver, WA |

After two nightmarish experiences at a large Toyota dealership in Wilsonville, Oregon we decided to switch dealerships and we are so glad we did. At Dick Hannah Honda we feel like ViP customers and plan to buy ALL our future cars here. We had two very small kids with us and It was the first car buying experience that our kids didn't cry. They have a deli inside the dealership. No hungry kids. No packing lunches. THANK YOU for that alone!

Best buying experience I've had!

by from North Bend, Wa. |

I live 3 hours away from Dick Hannah Honda but the quality of the staff and the hassle free buying experience has made me decide that I will make the trip if I need to buy again! Susan Heath was one of the nicest sales associates I've ever worked with.

Nick Barnes

by from Oregon |

Nick Barnes helped us buy a 2005 Ranger. He's a cool guy and the experience was pain-free! Thanks Nick!

Great Honda Experience!

by from Vancouver, WA |

I went to Dick Hannah Honda looking at options to replace my Corolla. Scott Doyle was the salesman that helped me. He was at my side right away asking how he can help and concerned for about my specific needs. He helped me find the right car that fit these needs and even offered to pay off my last couple months of my lease for my Corolla if I wanted to go home with it that day. He offered me a great deal so I agreed. I walked out of the dealership in under 3 hours from the time I walked on the lot to the time I drove home in my new Civic. Hands down exceptional service!

good customer service

by from Vancouver, WA |

I bought a 2010 GMC Canyon today from Dick Hannah Honda. I had a sales person, Lewis Williams, who I thought was a great sales person. He answered all my questions and made sure I understood everything. He had great customer service. ( Thanks Lewis) I ll recommend you to all of my friends. Larry Williams

November 28, 2012

Thank you for choosing us to assist you with your vehicle needs! We hope you are enjoying your GMC and please do not hesitate to contact us if any questions should come up or if you need any assistance with service or parts. Thank you!

Accurate and Quick Service

by from Vancouver, Wa |

I absolutely love Hannah Honda service center! Always accurate on the estimated cost, and done before estimated time! Plus 10% back on every purchase. You guys are the best!

A very good buying experience!

by from Vancouver, WA |

About one week ago I bought a Honda Crosstour from Mitch Wheeler at Dick Hanna Honda. I had a trade in and a predetermined amount I could spend. Mitch spent a long time showing me all the available options. Then we discussed what my real priorities were in buying a car. He found me a car which had everything I wanted and more. I felt at ease with him and also felt I could trust him. Mitch sat in the car with me and demonstrated how to use the bells and whistles of my car (which were alot). Every one else I met at the dealership could'nt have been nicer. I was introduced to the Service Manager and then signed my papers with Missy, who was also well informed and friendly. I had an excellent buying experience and am now a fan of Dick Hannah Honda.

October 2, 2012

Thank you for putting your trust in us at Hannah Honda to help you find your new vehicle! Mitch and the rest of us are pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and hope you are loving your new vehicle! Please call us any time with any questions or if you need assistance with Parts or Service.