Dick Hannah Honda

3321 NE Auto Mall Dr, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 800-657-9917 Used 800-657-9917

Informative, Helpful Service

by from Beaverton, OR |

I came in here not knowing too much about trade in and negative equity value; Amanda helped me understand my options. Even though it didn't work out for my family, I am excitedly looking forward to coming back and working with Amber when our options have a little more variety. Thank you!

August 8, 2013

We appreciate the opportunity and hope we can assist you with finding the right vehicle in the future. Please do not hesitate to call if any questions come up. Thank you.

Satisfied With Everything

by from Vancouver, WA |

Excellent Service we got since we arrive to the dealer. We are definitely satisfied with everything. We will come back. Thank you to Louis Rodriguez and the Hannah Honda team for the service.

August 8, 2013

Louis and all of us here at Dick Hannah Honda woudl like to thank you for the kind review!

Amanda Was Awesome

by from Vancouver, WA |

Best price up front and I appreciate the fact that there are non commissioned sales reps. Amanda was awesome!

August 8, 2013

Thank you! We are all wishing you miles of smiles in your new vehicle!

Honesty & Integrity

by from Camas, WA |

Great job, thanks for the fair treatment. Very happy with the honesty and integrity of the team.

Darnell Was Helpful and Informative

by from Vancouver, WA |

We liked the fact that there was no need to negotiate the price. Also, we didn?t feel pressured to buy the vehicle. Darnell was super helpful, informative, and made the process of buying the car quick and painless! All in all we had a great experience and would highly recommend Darnell and Dick Hannah Honda.

August 8, 2013

Darnell and our team thank you for sharing your experience and appreciation of our pressure-free, hassle-free environment! Thank you.

Superb Service From Sue

by from Vancouver, WA |

Favorite part - working with Sue - she did a great job and made sure I got what I needed.

Love the Best Price Practice

by from St. Helens, OR |

My favorite part of the Best Price practice was not feeling over pressured by the salesman and he worked with to get us the best deal he could.

August 8, 2013

We love to hear you liked our best price upfront and pressure-free style of doing business! Thank you very much for sharing.

Amanda Provided Easy, Low Pressure Service

by from Kalama, WA |

I have had many car purchasing experiences -- my first brand new Honda was purchased here over 20 years ago.... the CRX -- . Amanda made it so easy and low pressure -- it was actually enjoyable!! Even during the waiting periods of paperwork and detailing she was right there visiting with us and telling us about what Dick Hannah is doing for their customers.

Great Sales Staff

by from Woodland, OR |

Sales rep was a great guy. Did everything he could to help us out within our budget.

August 8, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you.

Booya!!

by from Vancouver |

To Whom it may concern (Lisa?s Boss): Thank you so much for the exceptional service I have been receiving for the last two years. Lisa has been my service rep for that length of time and she is a "blinding, brilliant, light from heaven". My vocabulary is so poor, that I lack the excellent writing skills to fully describe how awesome she is. If she were a heart surgeon, then she would have a 100% success rate. Lisa is so good at what she does, that I think that she should be running the entire department, as long as I can still use her as my rep. :) On a serious note, and as I was telling Lisa on my last visit, buying our 2011 Honda Odyssey and using Dick Hannah as the service provider has been the best buying experience of my life. Not only am I happy with the Vehicle that Joe Carter sold us, but I and very happy with the service. I have done the math, and it is only about $300-$400 to have the vehicle serviced to perfection and you include free tires. I wish I could write more!!