DARCARS Volvo of Rockville

15401 N Frederick Rd, Rockville, MD 20855

Used 800-253-0477

BEST SERVICE EVER :)

by from Rockville,Maryland |

I just wanted to write you a quick note to thank your for your honesty and dedication while selling me my car yesterday. I've always been wary of car salesman, often with good reason, but you've helped to redefine the stereotype. Thank you so much for answering all of my questions honestly, and making that five-hour process not as painful as it otherwise could have been. I'm happy with the car I purchased, and I'm not freaking out about the purchase price. That's a pretty ideal situation when it comes to buying a car, I know I got a great deal and it's all thanks to you. You can be sure that if I have any friends looking to buy cars in the future, I'll be sending them to Darcars Volvo of Rockville , and telling them to ask for Daniel :) special thx to Alexander Arman & Ben Elkins. You made it possible thx to you now I'm driving a gorgeous 2012 car and I will be able to keep my job :) As a single mother/female I really felt comfortable with the service all of you gave me :) From the bottom of my and my son's heart THANK YOU! Thanks again.

Excellent customer service experience!

by from Rockville, Maryland |

I would like to take a minute to compliment Darcars Volo, Alexander Arman and Charles Grant for the very professional, courteous and respectful manner they displayed in handling our trade and new car purchase. They worked hard to meet our needs and, I believe, gave us an excellent price on the new vehicle and a fair price on our trade. The overall experience gave us confidence that we had made the right choice of vehicle and dealership. Thanks, Alexander and Charles!

Painless buying experience

by from Rockville, MD |

In looking for a new car with as many safety features as possible, we decided to check out a Volvo. WOW! Besides having an historical reputation for safety, Volvo is putting in many of the latest technological features available in their new vehicles. Our sales consultant, Massy Hamedani was knowledgeable and informative in showing us the many features in the Tech package as well as the 'basics' of the S60 we ended up purchasing. Massy gets an outstanding rating as a sales person who cares for her customers. We received a fair offer on our trade-in, and a reasonable price for the new vehicle in dealing with GM Alexander Arman, and Ben Elkins was pleasant and helpful as we worked through the financing aspect of the sale. This is our first Volvo and we look forward to many years of driving pleasure. So all in all, a rave review for DARCARS Volvo and their excellent staff!

Outstanding Service

by from Potomac MD |

The sales services at DARCARS Volvo of Rockville was excellent. Our salesperson: Daniel Nicholls was very knowledgeable of the cars and the different options. He was also very patient, to guide us through the whole decision-making process. You can buy a car anywhere but the human relation and customer service, makes the difference, we felt welcomed at the dealer, and we are very proud of the decision that we make when we bought this car at DARCARS. The customer service at DARCAR excels. Thanks to Daniel for helping us with this important decision

Very Positive Experience

by from Bethesda, MD |

We had a very positive car-buying experience at this dealership. When we were still in the shopping and test-driving stages, the sales staff was attentive, but not overly so. Our salesman, Charles Grant, clearly loves his job and the Volvo product and is a fountain of knowledge--and enthusiasm. When it came time to commit to a purchase, they gave us a very competitive price offer and never tried to change it or up-sell us. They were also very clear about what we could expect throughout the ordering and delivery processes, and they not only met our expectations, they exceeded them. Our car arrived a good bit sooner than expected, and they got it ready for us in record time. Everyone we interacted with at the dealership was pleasant, professional, helpful, and customer service-oriented. This included business development manager (and paperwork king) Ben Elkins. Overseeing it all with a great deal of competence and exceptional customer service is general manager Alexander Arman, who clearly makes it his mission to ensure that every customer is treated with respect and care.

Professional and honorable

by from Lancaster, PA |

I searched for the best new/used deal on a Volvo XC 90 for up to 500 mikes away from my home and got it at Dar Cars Volvo. I called them, told the salesman what I wanted, and they quoted me a great price. I drove there willing to leave if they were going to be anything less then as promised. They found me the car I wanted and actually delivered without changing the terms. I was impressed by their integrity, professionalism and desire to make me a happy customer!

'THE' Volvo Dealership!

by from Alexandria VA |

I've bought and leased a few volvos from different dealerships in the area and was always disappointed by the experience. Either the sales force was overly aggressive and even asking if I needed to call or bring my husband by. Funny because I know more about cars than he does and I always negotiate his car deals as well. I finally found the dealership that I'll come back to! Massey and Armon were honest and sincere - I didn't feel like I needed to take a shower after I left the dealership. They negotiated quickly and with a great price. It seems like they understand they sell cars and it isn't to their advantage to get the last dollar out of the sale. Armon went above and beyond making sure I was satisfied! And he's a nice person -

My new Mazda 6

by from Trelesa Newman |

I, would like to thank everybody that work at this dealership. Mr. Arman was wonderful, my salesperson Mr. Nichols was also great. The financial people was also great. Everybody was friendly. They took alot of time with me. I wrote a review last week that was truly wrong. And, I should have spoken back with my salesperson instead of writing that fooliness last week. When I took the Mazda back, they gave me a loaner. I, felled in love with the loaner. They really worked hard with me to get the loaner for me to buy. I would highly recommend this dealership to any of my friends that is looking for a car. Thier excellence and professionalism was wonderful, If I could they would have a 10 star rating. Thanks again.

DARCARS Volvo of Rockville responded to this review

April 30, 2014

Dear Msree56, Every day we count our blessings that our business attracts such nice and kind hearted customers like you. That you would take your time to so generously honor our staff is totally appreciated. We are believers that within each review one gets a glimpse of the character and quality of the business is recognized. That being the case....we have to try harder to come to the level of service you are raising the bar. Thanks You! Alexander Arman General Manager Cell 240-277-6052

I LOVE my new V60 Station Wagon!!

by from Bethesda, MD |

We were looking for a combination of luxury, fuel efficiency, reliability, style and not SUV. Our last stop on test drives was Volvo, and when we drove it, we just new. we were given a fair trade value for our 2010 car, and no other Volvo dealer in the area could match their offer. Massy, Arman, Alexander and Ben where great to work with. Thank you!!

Great experience

by from Herndon, va |

Very happy with our buying experience. Excellent value and would recommend to a friend !