Haley Toyota

2711 Franklin Rd SW, Roanoke, VA 24014

No respect for potential customers.

by from Wayne, NE |

I saw a car listed at this dealer on Cars.com. I went to Haley's website and clicked on the 'chat now' link to learn if the car was still available. I chatted with a person (maybe) and gave them the stock number and description of the car. This happened about 9pm Wednesday night. I gave them an email address to contact me, of course they asked for a phone number as well. I received an email almost immediately asking if it was the proper email to reach me. I replied that it would work well. The next email I received from them was from "Abby," a bot I think, telling me that 'Erik' is working on my request and wants a phone number to call me. I got this at about 11pm on THURSDAY night. They had more than 24 hours, but nobody can even tell me if they have the car? I have not given them my phone number, they know the email reaches me. If you don't have the car please take the listing off of Cars.com. If you have the car, let the potential customer know less than 24 hours later.

Poor experience Sales Rep Hides numbers!

by from Roanoke Virginia |

Salesman was very poor!! When listing details on paper he started out $2500 more than the actual price of the car. I corrected him and he said it was a simple mistake so he then changed it to $1200 more than the price.. I corrected him once again and he still submitted the wrong amount to the bank which was $750 more than the advertised price.. at this dealership they advertise one price and go up on that price based on if they think your capable of catching there so called mistakes. I had a 10,500 down payment and once I mentioned I would pay the difference in cash if I didn't get a good rate, theyreplied that ssince my score wasn't high enough I couldn't get financing at all even with 10,500 down! This clearly shows what the banks think of the dealerships pricing. Overall this wasted my entire Saturday and adds a dealership to my list of untrustworthy businesses. If you decide to buy from Haley, WATCH THE NUMBERS CLOSE! THEY WILL STEAL MONEY RIGHT OUT OF YOUR POCKET WHILE SMILING TO YOUR FACE.. TOYOTAS ARE WONDERFUL DEPENDABLE VEHICLES, ITS JUST A SHAME YOU ARE FORCED TO WORK WITH THIS TYPE OF DEALERSHIP TO BUY ONE.

Oooops!

by from Danville, VA |

Ad price was a typo. Car was not available at advertised price. I got no response until I called them. They were nice on the phone but made zero effort to help me find a car. Waste of time.

EXTREMELY SATISFIED

by from BLACKSBURG, VA |

I purchased a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee in March 2012 from Haley Toyota, Roanoke. I found the vehicle on the internet site and visited the Roanoke Sales office to look at in in person. Jeff Bannon showed me the vehicle and allowed me to test drive it, which included bringing it back to Blacksburg overnight for my wife to see. I decided to purchase the vehicle. Through the complete process I was treated with courtesy, responsiveness and professionalism by Jeff and the other employees with whom I had contact. I was completely satisfied with the experience and I will contact Jeff in the future when I am looking for a vehicle. I have since recommended him to some of my friends looking to buy a vehicle. Glenn

Great service recommendations

by from Roanoke, Virginia |

I brought my car in for an oil change at 99,910 miles and during the free check up on the car, they discovered my transmission fluid was yellow (it had not been replaced since purchasing the car). They suggested replacing it, shared the cost, told me how long it would take and it was ready 5 minutes later then they told me. Superb attention and quickly took me even though I didn't have an appointment.

Great service

by from Buchanan, Va |

I am always pleased with the service. Excellent customer service.

Great Dealership and Service Dept.

by from Roanoke, Va |

I can't say enough about these folks. They are super! My Service Advisor, Patti Dietrich, and Mechanic, Randy Holland, are the best. One time I had a major problem with my car, and what impressed me so, was the fact that they both took the time to explain to me about what was going on with my vehicle, and how the problem was corrected. Everyone out there is so courteous and friendly as well. I HIGHLY recommend Haley Toyota. Every member of my family has bought vehicles from them, and we are all highly satisfied. I will continue to go to them for buying, and servicing. Thank you Haley Toyota of Roanoke!

Best service ever

by from Roanoke, VA |

I am 65, retired, traveled

New highlander

by from Roanoke, VA |

My wife and I recently bought a new highlander from Haley and we had a wonderful buying experience without lots of pressure. We have bought from them before and would definitely buy from them again.

Great sevice

by from Roanoke,VA |

I recently found myself in need of some costly repairs to my Rav4 and ended up at Haley Toyota for them. I was pleasantly surprised to have had a wonderful experience because of the service department. I have since been back for additional service and once again was treated to the same experience. Many places have customer service departments but not many people in those departments know the true meaning of customer service. Haley Toyota is at the top of my list for customer service. When they were explaining things to me they took the time to make sure I understood what they were saying. They were always ready to answer any question I had and I felt like I had been going there for years, like visiting a friend. I could not say enough about the service department. I have recommended them to a number of friends and I will not be taking my car anywhere else. I wish I had used them from the start.