Mercedes-Benz of Fort Myers

15461 S Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL 33908

New 888-405-8279
Used 877-920-3276
Service 888-860-8744

Mercedes-Benz of Fort Myers offers the True Price-informed, accurate, and trusted.

TRUE PROFESSIONALISM

by from North Fort Myers, FL. |

An overall outstanding buying experience at Mercedes Benz of Fort Myers. Began with Bridget calling me about an email I sent to the dealership regarding an E420 I had seen online and giving me directions to their facility. Then a call by Vince Casamassa to set up a test drive. When I arrived Vince had the cleaned and ready to drive. After some friendly conversation I went to look at their car while they looked at my trade. Vince could not have been more pleasant, I felt like I was talking to an old friend a very relaxed atmosphere. After going over the numbers with Vince and John I felt I wanted to look at a couple other vehicles I had also seen on line. There was no pressure to buy today and I told them I'd settle one way or another tomorrow. When I got home I realized they were right, I would not find another Mercedes in this condition, a one owner, bought at their dealership and serviced there. When Vince called the next day we finished the deal over the phone and I told him I would pick up the car Friday. When I arrived Friday all was ready and after the necessary paperwork Vince had the car filled with gas and off I went. This E420 is everything I had hoped for and more. I have not been this impressed since I bought my 380SL new in 1981. The ride and handling are great and the finish is like new as is the flawless interior. Thanks to Vince for giving me the time to mull things over and I' ll be back for my next car, maybe a new SL.

Great experience

by from naples fla. |

Brett Jackson was wonderful-showed us everything from new to used different models-knew what he was talking about. Settled on new CLA250 sport.-bought. Dealership has the right attitude, since we came up from Naples, after going to the local dealership who turned us off by saying"you want to trade up to a Mercedes, when you drive a Chevy." Will recommend this dealer, but more specifically Brett.

Everything One Expects From A Great Dealer!

by from North Fort Myers, Florida |

I have purchased both new and used Mercedes Benzes' from Mercedes Benz of Fort Myers. I only deal with Kris Waskowski who is terrific, but I feel the other sales professionals are very good. The used cars are as described in their ads as they only keep the clean ones and price them competitively. They recognize all buying clubs and especially USAA which represents mostly military families. No detail or request is overlooked in their quest to make the customer feel satisfied with their purchase. Service is expertly conducted with their target of a satisfied customer. Great facilities, easy access, competitive prices and nice people. Great coffee, internet and TV in the waiting lounge. I have three Mercedes and part of the joy of ownership is dealing with Kris and Fort Myers Mercedes. Also keep in mind they have other associated car brands and are just as devoted to those customers.

JONATHAN SIMMONS

by from FT. MYERS FLA |

JONATHAN SIMMONS MADE THE ENTIRE PROCESS A TROUBLE FREE VERY NICE PURCHASING EXPERIANCE. HE WASE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND THEIR PRICING WAS VERY GOOD FROM THE START WHICH ELIMINATES THE HAGGLING PROCESS. I WOULD FOR SURE BUY FROM HIM AGAIN.

By TM Estero Florida

by from Estero, Florida |

This Fall my husband and I visited Mercedes Benz of Fort Myers for the first time. We were fortunate to encounter Glen Trautman, a sales associate who sold us our first Mercedes. Glen was patient and professional as he showed us a number of new and preowned cars. We were especially impresses with his knowledge of the various mechanical operating systems. Glen's extensive technical knowledge helped us to understand the special features of the E350 engine. We bought a beautiful E350 convertible and drove it home the same day! We have never encountered such efficient and personalized service. Glen also described additional warranty and car protection packages and we also opted for some of these options. Given that we were pressed for time on the day of purchase, Glen invited us back for a personalized tutorial on the operating features of the E350. Since we bought the car Glen has followed up several times and always takes time to greet us when we come in for service. Mercedes of Fort Myers is a special place. The service department is attentive and responsive. My husband and I were on the way to a wedding on the East Coast when we discovered a nail in our tire. Brian Hayes, a service associate attended to our car immediately so that we could be on time for the wedding! We highly recommend both the sales and service departments at Mercedes Benz of Fort Myers.

Great buying experience from Glenn Trautman

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

I was in the market for a new/used car and was looking at Mercedes or BMW. Glenn made the experience easy and enjoyable. He made it happen within my budget and there was no hassle or back-and-forth. The Manager was friendly and approachable and instrumental in closing this deal. The only minus would be the poor quality from the service department when they cleaned the car at delivery and after I took it back for a free car wash. But again Glenn came through! He pulled his sleeves up and finished the job! It's good to know that he cares about not just selling you a car but providing A-1 service and keeping his customers happy! Thank you Glenn, I think you deserve a promotion :)

A PERFECT car buying experience!

by from Fort Myers Beach |

Originally, I was a little leery of this dealership. I had read a bunch of good reviews, but also a couple of bad reviews. I can tell you my car-buying experience was PERFECT! I called the dealership and left a message for the Used Car Manager as he was in a meeting. John Vitulano called me back promptly and put me in touch with his salesman, Matt Turczyn. Matt is a down-to-earth, quality human being! No pressure and all about customer service. You can see he loves his job and is willing to go that extra distance to satisfy his customer. While we were at the dealership, John came over to introduce himself and he was also very helpful. I put them through their paces, as they had two spotless used vehicles with different colors and options that interested me. I had been looking for a year for this type of car and now I had two of them to choose from! Matt was very helpful and let me test drive both cars until my wife and I came to a decision. This is the definition of NO PRESSURE buying. Since my purchase a month ago, I have contacted Matt a number of times for information and help. He has been outstanding and I know I have a friend for life. It all starts at the top, so I imagine you can expect the same treatment throughout the dealership. I have purchased over twenty cars in the last 40 years and I can't remember a better used car buying experience. That is why I said this experience was PERFECT!

All I can say WOW!!!!..........

by from Cape coral. Florida |

From start to finish, Car.com you were the best. This takes a car buying experience to a level not Experienced before. At Mercedez Benz of Ft myers my. Car that I picked at cars.com was waiting after a call from Jonathan. No pressures at all. Test drive was very comfortable and smooth. In few hours my car was ready to take home, I loved this one of its kind car buying experience And salute the people behind this website CARS.COM. I WOULD ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO VISIT CARS.COM AND EXPERIENCE WHAT A NEW WAY OF CAR BUYING IS.

Great car great price!!

by from Fort Myers,FL |

We had a great experience with the sales woman Stephanie Oldock and the finance officer. Both of them answered all our questions and concerns. They gave us a good price for our trade in and we were very impressed with the whole experience. Thank you very much William Cuchi

Professional service, Nice dealership

by from Naples, FL |

Over the weekend I leased a new E-Class from at this location. The vehicle is top notch and so was my salesman Brantley. I live in Naples but since I had a negetive experience with my local dealer I decided to shop around. I sent in a request for a quote online and Brantley replied within minutes. After a very friendly and polite conversation he gave me a deal that was substantially better than any of the other replies I recieved. However, now that I've completed the transaction I can say that I would have paid more and still bought the car from Brantley. His kindness, attention to detail, and knowledge of cars is truly amazing. Don't buy a new Mercedes without giving this dealership and Brantley a try, you will be glad you did. A++++

What a great place to buy a new and a used car!!!

by from FT. Myers, FL |

Took my neighbor to this dealership and she bought a brand new E 350 and I bought her 2010 Cadillac SRX, which she was trading. Both deals were run through Mercedes-Benz of Fort Myers. Ended up working with the New Car Salesman-Brett Jackson, who was excellent, patient, and made it a fun experience. Also dealt with Chris Tiernan, the Used Car Manager, who again was professional and friendly. He even suggested taking my beat up Ford Edge in trade, gave us a decent price. He wrote up the deal so I could come home and discuss it with my husband Tom. My neighbor bought a new E350 and I bought her used Cadillac SRX and the whole experience was as good as it gets in a car dealership. The finance person, Ayad Al-Shabibi was very efficient and helpful as well. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to any of my friends!!!