Duncan Acura Audi

Used 866-914-7609
Service 877-834-8296

Great car buying experience

by from Martinsville va |

Our new car purchasing experience was the most pleasurable ever. The Sales staff at Duncan were extremely helpful without being pushy. Our salesman (Michael Johnson) went beyond what we expected to make sure our buying experience was second to none. He answered every question and never seemed pushy, even when our decision to purchase took longer than normal. Highly recommend purchasing your next car from Duncan Acura.

Duncan Acura Audi responded to this review

January 15, 2014

Lloyd & Gwen, Thank you so much for the kind words and great review. Michael and our entire staff want to thank you and welcome you to our family of customers! We always appreciate all kinds of feedback...yours was wonderful. So glad you Discovered the Duncan Difference!

A Dealer that doesn't want to sell cars???

by from Princeton, WV |

I contacted them on line 2 days ago about a car I was interested in, sent 3 messages now, and STILL no answer, I'm not going to drive 2 hours unless I know the car is there. I cant call b/c I live in a poorly cell serviced area....and besides that, It is their job to sell me a car !

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Roanoke, VA |

Actually saw the vehicle that I wanted on online and call the salesman to see if it could be pick it up on a different lot. He gladly picked it up and I purchased the vehicle. The folks at Duncan really take care of their customers.Any time I bring it in they show the care and concern just as if it were there own vehicle. They truly service what they sell. Thanks Duncan!

Recent Purchase of Pre-owned Escalade

by from Westminster, Md. |

I drove over 250 mile to visit this dealer for a pre-owned purchase, based on pictures and details provided by Sale Consultant Robert Medlin. The vehicle was even better than described and the staff at Duncan Acura/Audi was great. Robert could not have been more helpful and I was thrilled with my purchase and the transaction.

Terrible!

by from West Virginia |

Terrible service. Avoid at all costs! I had my Audi worked on there on several different occasions within a three month period all for vehicle repairs that never seemed to help anything at all.

Duncan Acura Audi responded to this review

January 16, 2014

At Duncan Acura Audi, we try to please every customer and take all reviews and feedback seriously. We ask that this reviewer contact Mike Maddox (General Manager) at 540-562-0099 to discuss whatever issue prompted this review so we may work towards a resolution. Duncan Acura Audi is A+ Accredited by the Better Business Bureau. While we are human and can make mistakes, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.

Very Pleased

by from Covington, VA |

My Husband and I were very pleased with entire buying experience at Duncan Acura. A 2014 ILX was purchased on a Monday and a 2014 MDX was purchased on Thursday. The process was extremely simple, from choosing a vehicle, financing, and finally to the delivery. Very pleasant experience. I would definitely choose this dealership again.

Better follow ups

by from Roanoke, va |

The facilities at Duncan acura we're very nice and clean. This was my first car buying experience and I expected a lot more service from the sales man than what I received. The sales manager went above and beyond to help me get exactly what I wanted however the salesman treated me like a young adult that didn't know what she wanted. I realize I may be young however I was there to buy a brand new car, and an Acura at that. I knew I wanted a tsx and the salesman just treated me like I might have been wasting his time. The sales manager was very helpful and I credit him for the sale not the salesman. However I have had the car for 6 months now and I never received a verbal or written thank you from anyone with the company. I was very disappointed in the follow up of buying a new vehicle from this company. My fiancÚ later bought a new vehicle from another company and we received many verbal thank you's as well as a written thank you in the mail 2 days later. I feel that Duncan needs to do a better job in thanking their clients for their business and never judge a client by their age or appearance. If a client is there to spend money with you, then you need to treat them with respect instead of assuming they are just a "young" buyer.

Great Experience

by from Roanoke VA |

Just purchased a new car at Duncan and was very happy with everybody at the dealership

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from Roanoke, Virginia |

The sales guys were very nice...and not too pushy which we really liked. They got back to me very quickly when I had questions. Although we did not end up buying an Acura, it was not because of the dealership or the sales people.

Purchasing a car at Duncan Acura was Enjoyable

by from Pulaski, VA |

I rate my car buying experience at Duncan Acura Audi as the best Ie ever hadand this was my 28th car purchase. Seldom will a dealership sales manager work directly with the customer and the salesperson to insure a satisfactory conclusion. Everyone was very considerate of my needs.

Get a Sales Man to sell cars... that might help!

by from Roanoke, Va |

When going throught the painful and long process of buying a new vehicle, you always expect to get someone in front of you who will be knowledgeable and do what he/she does best: sell cars. If that's what looking for, go somewhere else, or at least ask for someone other than Bill, the internet sales guy. He never gets back to you, when he does, won't answer the questions you asked and worse doesn't do any follow up (you literally have to chase him down!). In other terms, he's not interested in your business. Maybe he feels you're not going to buy (even though you might!) and he's already moved to the next pigeon. That's sad... this guy might want to try another job, as in: not in Sales, because he sucks as a salesman. Anyway, that pretty much ruined the whole Duncan experience for me and I bought my car where I felt I was given a little bit of consideration. Consider yourself warned, at least, you'll know what to expect!