Don Herring Mitsubishi North

Used 888-928-7031

We Make It Easy

Great Service

by from Richardson, TX |

I went in just browsing at the EVO X (of which they have a bunch to choose from), and the Charles took great care to show me the car and talk straight with me. Even though he knew I wasn't planning on buying he still was very thorough and showed me the cars interior, engine and even taught me stuff about the car I didn't know. Very very rare that a salesperson will know that much about the car. Great dealership. I've been to about 4 other ones just looking around and this is the first to take care of me like that.

September 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback as well as your business. It is encouraging to hear such kind words from one of our visitors. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns in the future. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to see our exclusive special offers. Regards, Sherri Hawkins sherrih@donherring.com

Great deal

by from Plano, TX |

Our Visit to Don Herring Mitsubishi Plano will be unforgettable! Not only our salesman give us a great experience test driving the car we wanted but he also had the knowledge to show us what a great vehicle it was! Many thanks to Scott Fickert for an enjoyable time.

June 3, 2014

Congratulations on your new car! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words about the experience you had at Don Herring Mitsubishi. We want to be here for you throughout your entire ownership experience! Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can assist you with anything in the future. Best, Sherri Herring Hawkins

Excellent

by from Plano |

I first came into the Dealership one month ago and Scott was very thorough in explaining the benefits of the Outlander and Outlander Sport.I never felt pressured a was comfortable when I left about dealing with Scott. He touched base with me several times over the past month and after exploring other vehicles I was comfortable in my decision to purchase a Mitsubishi.

Very Good

by from Red Oak, TX |

Scott Fickert was a great sales person and he was very helpful. I will be referring my friends and family his way! THANK YOU!

the best service

by from Plano, TX |

Ray was able to get my car in and out the same day while I waited. I much appreciate the service advisors and technicians who take care of me and my car.

Excellent Treatment

by from Plano, TX |

The Don Herring staff in Plano were very polite, caring,helpful, and professional. The sales rep. Scott Fickert made me feel has,if I was visting an old friend in the mist of looking to get a new car. He was very knowledgeable of the cars,and he made sure we found something I would love to drive in. I enjoyed my time here with the Don Herring location in Plano looking and getting a new car. I would recommend anyone looking to get a new car to come here. You wouldn't regret it.

SO REFRESHING TO WORK WITH PROFESSIONALS

by from Carrollton, TX |

I happened upon Don Herring Mitsubishi by accident. I was going to buy a vehicle from a "friend" who worked at another dealership. Long story short, I discovered that this "friend" was trying to scam me into buying a "new" car with over 3500 miles. In the process of doing research on this 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander that this "friend" was trying to sell me, I discovered Don Herring Plano. What a breathe of fresh air. Once we arrived, we were greeted by a nice gentlemen who made sure we were directed to Charles, the salesperson who had left me a voicemail that morning regarding my internet inquiry. Charles greeted us, and since he was already working with another customer, introduced us to Juan who guided us through the rest of the process. Even though I had already test-driven a 2013 Outlander, Juan re-introduced me to the car. I learned a lot more about this car than what I'd learned at the previous dealership! After returning from the test drive, Juan allowed me to start the buying process....no pressure from him on buying the car. He asked me what terms I wanted and after a short negotiation, I got everything I wanted, including a better interest rate! I have nothing but praise for the entire staff. They treated us with kindness and respect and I could tell that they enjoyed working there. I am relieved that not EVERY dealership resorts to the high-pressure charade that my ex-friend is unfortunately involved in. I would highly recommend Don Herring Plano to anyone looking for a car. You'll be working with professionals, I promise you. Thanks for my new ride! :)

Bait & switch on interest rate

by from Mexia,Tx. |

I asked my salesman what interest rate I would get & he replyed with my score (837) I would probably get around a 1% rate. I trusted this man but when I arrived home I seen I was charged a 4.45% rate. I`ve worked hard to keep my credit at a high rate & expect to recieve the lowest rate possible. I was not afforded this low rate. I would suggest any customer of this dealership to check every detail & not rely on any thing the salesman tells you. My bad for being trusting!

Great Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I went this dealership with a car in mind. I really just wanted to see the car and drive. The sales person was courteous and did not pressure me. Great experience

Great Experience on used car purchase

by from McKinney, Tx |

Excellent overall experience with purchase of 2008 Chevy HHR

September 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We aim to provide excellent customer service with all of our guests and we're thrilled to know we reached that goal with you. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. Be sure to like us on Facebook and Twitter to see special offers and updates. Regards, Sherri Hawkins sherrih@donherring.com