3311 Peters Creek Rd, Roanoke, VA 24019

New 888-354-8565
Used 888-349-1411

Fast. friendly, and most of all, fair.

Great "local" dealership

by from Roanoke, VA |

This is a fun place to buy a car. Happy, honest, helpful sales staff. Go out of their way to make you familiar with the vehicle purchased. Courteous and do not play games with the process. We were repeatedly told to call with any questions or concerns. Great folks to deal with. Highly recommend dealing with this local dealership! Truly an uncommonly pleasant experience!

Five Stars for Woodson Honda

by from Moneta, VA |

I was more than pleased with the experience I had at Woodson Honda and that was due to having the good fortune of having Rachel Zastrow as my sales rep. She was so pleasant, knowledgeable and professional that I felt completely at ease and knew that I had made the right decision going to Woodson Honda. I will be sure to highly recommend Woodson to anyone I know that is in the market for a new vehicle and make sure I tell them to have Rachel as their sales rep.

Service for my 2013 Honda Pilot

by from Roanoke, VA |

Made an appointment to have car serviced, oil change & filter, free state inspection and to try to find odd smell inside the vehicle. Everything was done and after finding the smell, service person called me to explain were it was coming from and what needed to be done to eliminate, which included the replacement of cabin air filter and the air filter under the hood with the cost. I appreciated the call instead of fixing and surprising me with the additional costs when I went to pick up my car. Thanks so much....

by from Salem, VA |

Although it took two weeks before I was able to get a recall appointment due to parts being ordered, everything was excellent. Best service in the Valley.

Recalls

by from Roanoke, VA |

I really didn't have much of a waiting time and they got done very quickly.

Low pressure; clear communication.

by from Roanoke, VA |

We were referred to Chris McLaughlin at Woodson for the purchase of our 2016 Honda Pilot. Despite the scarcity of inventory, Chris was very helpful in explaining the selection process and the advantages and disadvantages of waiting for the exact model in which we were interested. While the dealership did not budge on the MSRP of the vehicle due to its demand, we received a fair price for our trade-in. In fact, the dealership used Kelly Blue Book to provide a baseline value for our vehicle and this was a refreshing change from other dealerships that use Black Book or ADA values. We were also offered a 30-day guarantee for the value of our trade which was helpful given that we had to order our new vehicle. Chris was particularly helpful through the process of ordering and procuring the vehicle. His communication was clear and he followed through for us on all matters in a genuine, courteous, and non-salesman-like manner.

2008 Honda Accord

by from Vinton, VA |

Professional, reliable, courteous, efficient and prompt. I will one day buy another vehicle from them.

Buying a new car.

by from Wirtz, Va |

Very satisfied working with Danny Burkholder. Not pushy; provided requested info.

Review re: Air Bag recall

by from Roanoke, VA |

All was fine and timely, but all the parts for the recall had not come in...and I wasn't told about that until after the driver's side was done. I understand, but maybe wish I had been told so that I could have had it all done at one time. I had called the day before and had left the message to be called if the parts had not come in. I did not get a call. But...I am glad the driver's side is now safe.

Woodson Honda team is the best!

by from Roanoke, VA |

This is perhaps the finest set of technicians and customer service staff I have ever encountered. Great job!

Great people to work with

by from Concord, Va |

If you like the normal car buying experience such as high pressure tactics, bait and switch or trying to upsell you, you need to go to another dealer. We drove seventy-five miles to do business with this dealership. We could not be happier with the service that we received. They answered all of our questions and were pleasant to deal with. I might even start trusting politicians but probably not!