Roberts Toyota

1027 Nashville Hwy, Columbia, TN 38401

New 866-709-8493 New 866-709-8493
Used 888-665-1456 Used 888-665-1456
Service 888-430-9352 Service 888-430-9352

Because Our Price is Lowest!

Wow - Great Buying Experience

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

Last week while driving north on I-65 I noticed a billboard for Roberts Toyota of Columbia, TN. I had been in the market for a new 4Runner and put a deposit down on one at another dealership over 6 weeks before and had been getting 'the runaround' from that dealership. I phoned Roberts Toyota & Mr. Gene Sauls - The Sales Manager answered the phone and said come on in and we'll help you out. I arrived about 15 minutes later and met him and he worked to get me a new 4Runner. In just a little while after working with my sales person, Mr Cris Stutts and the General Sales Manager, Spencer Dudley they made me a deal and I left with a new 2016 4Runner SR5 Premium. The staff at the dealership made me feel welcome, didn't pressure me into buying anything that I didn't want and to say the least the experience was by far the best I've ever experienced at a new car dealership. I either talked or visited with 5 other Toyota dealers in Middle Tennessee and the experience at Roberts Toyota should make the other dealerships ashamed. I would highly recommend the buying process at Roberts Toyota in Columbia, TN.

Friendly, low-key, comfortable

by from Lyles, TN |

Salesman Joe Crenshaw was knowledgeable, low-key and comfortable to work with. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Roberts Toyota. Ten years ago their sales person was also knowledgeable, low-key and comfortable to work with.

The Best Car Buying Experience

by from Spring Hill, TN |

Almost two weeks ago, I began searching for a new Toyota Camry. All total, I had conversations with five different dealerships in middle Tennessee. Only one went out of their way to offer me excellent customer service, a great deal, and the best car buying experience I've ever had: Roberts Toyota. Thanks Catherine Roberts, Erin Phelps Smith, Spencer Dudley, and Mike Milligan for your incredible service. I love my new Camry!

September 5, 2015

T Ward, Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review!! We are so happy that we were able to assist you and that you are loving your new Camry!! Please let us know if there is any way that we can assist you in the future! Thanks, Erin Smith, CRM, Roberts Toyota

Treated my family right

by from Centerville,TN |

My college age sons needed help assessing a car for purchase ( Craig's list) and another son needed an honest repair at most effective pricing possible ( he was college student.) Roberts Toyota service department fulfilled our needs. Kudos to them. And thanks.

August 5, 2015

Scoot, Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review!! We are so thankful that our Service Department was able to fulfill your needs. We look forward to assisting you in the future!!

Superior Service

by from Centerville TN |

I was a proponent of going to the plush and attentive Lexus dealership to service my Lexus 400h, until... I came to Roberts Toyota in Columbia TN. They were and are attentive, proactive and most importantly to me, aware of my time constraints. I now take all of my vehicles there! Highly recommend them.

August 5, 2015

Linda, Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are so thankful that our Service Department has been able to WOW you and that you are now a Roberts Toyota Customer!! We look forward to assisting you in the future!!

Great and Friendly Buying Experience! !!

by from Nashville TN |

I worked with Erin Smith while looking for a vehicle. she was knowledgeable and a real pleasure to work with as I searched for the right truck. Great experience all around and that is hard to find !!!

July 25, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback!!

Shady sales practices

by from Columbia, TN |

Shady sales practices Meaning less inspections Dishonest Sales management Unethical pre sale practices This will be a long review so for those of you who just want to know if I would shop at Roberts Toyota I would have to say No. When I first entered the lot I was greeted quickly enough, we started the process of test driving a car that was in my price range and close to what I want. The discussion of a CarFax came up, we reviewed the repair history of the car. Everything on the CarFax was clean. The sales rep brought up the 72 point inspection that Roberts Toyota does them self. This was discussed at length. The sales rep spelled out how the inspection works and painted a picture that this inspection would catch any major issues so I need not worry. So I purchased the car after a brief test drive. I drove home without issue, the next morning was another story. I got in the car to drive to work and the belt let out a short squeal that I assumed was a loose belt. That night when I started the car to leave for work the squeal was longer and louder. I was still assuming it was a belt. After 3 days the squeal started to happen not only when starting the car but while driving, there was not a rattle like a bearing burning out and the battery light was coming on. I returned to Roberts where I talked to Spencer the sales manager, he took me to the service center and assured me he would do everything he could to make this right. Spencer told me his tech though it was an idler pulley and told me to come back next week to have it replaced. I went home and inspected the car myself; there isn't an idler pulley on the car. I return to have the car worked on the next week and the service center confirmed my feeling that the alternator was going out. The Service tech also advised me that the 72 point inspection that was so detailed that I wouldn't have any issue has uncovered issues with the water pump, battery and alternator but the sale department didn't want to repair it before sale. So I no own a car that Roberts refuses to fix even though their 72 point inspection flagged the issue and they choose not to fix it. I would never purchase anything from this place again, nor would I send anyone there to buy a car

June 17, 2015

Donnie, Thank you for your honest review. We would like to speak with you in regards to your concerns. If you would, please call Erin at Roberts Toyota at 931.388.3006. Thanks so much, Erin

Tried to buy!

by from Hartselle, AL |

I saw am ad on Cars.com and responded to it with an email to the dealer. The next morning I received a response from them. They replied that Cars.com had made an error and that they would not sell the car to me for the price listed. Everybody makes mistakes I understand. They emailed me again later that they had sold it to someone and the salesman did not know it, Sorry!

August 19, 2014

Hello Doug, I just wanted to apoligize for your inconvenience. Unfortunately we made a mistake on our end. Please contact me directly with any further questons about this matter. Spencer Dudley, General Sales Manager Roberts Toyota

shady deal

by from Hendersonville, TN |

They do not stand by their vehicles and lie about the condition of them. I would never buy another car from them and advise others not to also. Shady dealings also, I know I was ripped off.

June 17, 2015

Thank you for your honest review. We would like to speak with you in regards to your concerns. Please contact Erin at Roberts Toyota by calling 931.388.3006. Thank you so much, Erin

Wow!!!! Amazing!!

by from franklin, tn |

Such an awesome well put together dealership!!! The parts and Service dept have really stepped it up! What amazing customer service! And a girl that is knowledgable just as well as the men! You go girl! What a rocking dealership!!!!

June 17, 2015

Thank you so very much for your review!! We are so glad that you had an amazing experience here! Please come back and see us! ~Erin