Park Place LTD

13710 Ne 20th St, Bellevue, WA 98005

New 888-485-1626
Used 888-905-7165
Service 888-310-0076

Great place to trade in and buy a car!

by from Seattle |

I have bought Audi's, BMW's, Ferrari's, and of course many other cars from domestic companies. I average a new car(s) every 4 months. In all my years of buying cars I have never been treated so well as I was by Monte at Park Place Aston Martin. The whole experience was wonderful. He was very patient and understanding as I tried to make a decision while texting and sending pic's to my wife. It was down to one of two cars and they made the price so right on both vehicles that it was just a choice of colors. The showroom is first class and the information available for the Aston Martin brand is presented both in print and on a flat screen. If you live anywhere in the world you can buy and ship from here without having to worry one bit. Monte is a professional and he will ensure all your questions are answered and your needs are met. This was the absolute best automobile purchase experience in my life and honestly I have had some pretty great experiences. Enjoy your Aston Martin, we love ours!! We traded in our Ferrari so you can shop with confidence at the AM dealership or in the Exotic's show room next door.

Great Sales Person David K.

by from San Ramon, California |

I bought a classic Chevy and my sales person David was great. He went beyond his job duty to make me happy and he made sure the car was in top shape before he shipped it to me. Very happy with David. California

Very rude for a salesmen

by from portland oregon |

I called with a serious inquiry and was treated with no respect. I'm still on the market for a particular Porsche, and even if they had the perfect one at the right price I wouldn't give them my buisness.

Easy to deal with

by from Wilmington De |

Sent an inquiry in on a pre owned vehicle, Vic was very nice and easy to deal with. Unfortunately we weren't able to put a deal together...if you do go there see Vic and I am sure he will take great care of you.

Park Place LTD responded to this review

July 2, 2013

Jeremy, thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Hopefully we can get you the right deal next time. Cheers!

Great place to sell a car

by from University pace, Wa. |

We are looking to sell our 550 BMW and Bryan took our car and made it look like new. Very nice high end cars and a very upscale place. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Impossibly rude, arrogant and difficult?

by from Seattle WA |

After two separate trips, I have concluded that these folks just do not want to sell me a car. I traveled quite a distance to check out some of their vehicles including their stable of Maseratis and BMW M6's. but was unable to test drive any due to their attitude. (I'm a 64 year old lawyer, not a scruffy dude by an stretch).. I also heard that they will not allow the local certified Ferrari dealer to do per-purchase inspections on their cars. All and all, the joint seems a bit dodgy to me...so, I'll be buying my next car elsewhere. Maybe you should too!

Park Place LTD responded to this review

September 26, 2012

Dear Serious Buyer, we're sorry you weren't pleased with the service you received in your visits to Park Place LTD. Our goal since our founding in 1987 always has been 100% customer satisfaction, and it continues to be our #1 priority. Unfortunately, we too can fall short of that goal, but we are always trying to improve. We value your opinion and we would relish a second chance to earn your business. Please don?t hesitate to contact me directly and allow me address your concerns. Sincerely, Ryan Vanderwel, General Manager