2700 W. 7th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57104

Used 888-814-6059

Not A happy customer!!!!

by from Sioux Falls ,SD |

Went to law motors after our sales person Adam called us back and said my husband was approved...brought all paperwork they needed for loan,that was 5 days ago and STILL need different paperwork which I have no problem getting for them but then I receive a text from Tyler ( finance person) and says that he's a the " sale " this weekend and doesn't have time to do my loan because its a more difficult loan !!!! WHAT????? So my husband isn't as important as the next person???? First off please change ur sign....U DON'T accept all credit because u make them jump thru so many hoops that your making people give up and second....maybe my husband is right he thinks they don't want to deal with him because he's black....because this isn't the first time we have been to these guys....but in my mind I'm hopping that's not the case because iv been in the side line saying law motors isn't like that......maybe I'm wrong

Law Motors responded to this review

June 8, 2013

Thank you for your review submission. Our customer experience needs to be excellent, as it is our backbone for our company. As in your experience, you noted our finance department. We offer an extensive platform of financing options. Many financing companies we use require items that might not meet customer's expectations or availability. Beyond our control, we understand these difficult situations and need to make it more understanding and less hassle for our customers. We have taken your review as a critiquing to our process and We appologize for the experience you had with us. We will be putting up a page on our website that will better explain some of the requirements place by some of the financing companies we offer.

by from Huron SD |

Straight forward and to the point, but too high, and knows it. But very honest about what he wants, and determined to get it. Car's still for sale a month later, btw... :) I offered again, and was refused again. Third time? No answer from Law Motors. Went shopping elsewhere.

Law Motors responded to this review

June 8, 2013

Your experience with us is very important to our company. We have a pricing structure that is very competitive with today's market. We specifically use market value to price our vehicles; at times those prices are not represented by book value. We apologize for the experience you had and we will use your review as a tool to make our experience here better for future customers. Thank you for your review submission and hope all is well.

the best customer serviced

by from sioux falls,sd |

nice to work with and best help to get job done...i recomment..

fair dealer

by from Lincoln ne |

If he trades me my jeep forhis sharah .5 stars on everything.

shopping fun

by from sioux falls |

good clean cars, staff seems helpfull and willing to negotiate