Shelor Motor Mile

2260 Roanoke St., Christiansburg, VA 24073

New 888-750-5841
Used 888-742-5480
Service 877-312-3551

The largest independently owned dealership in Western Virginia!

Customer

by from Temple Hills |

My fiance (LaMonte) and I drove about 4 miles to purchase a new car from this dealer. We had been keeping in contact with Mike (sales internet manager) for about a month. LaMonte & Mike stayed in touch the whole time until we arrived there. Mike & his wife Candice also stopped by to meet us! Jay, the salesman was very informative and showed us the variety cars to choose from. He helped me to narrow it down to what all I was looking for in a car. You could tell that he took his job serious. Brian was also informative in describing the different warranties. In a nutshell, ALL of them were very professional, courteous and attentive! I would highly recommend anyone that is looking for a new car! The drive was DEFINITELY worth it if you're coming from Maryland! Sheldon Dealers KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!! P.S. Words from a very satisfied customer!!! THANK YOU!

March 24, 2015

It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience purchasing your new vehicle from Jay, Mike & Brian. Thank you for the positive feedback! We value your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle for you.

Car Service on 2000 Jeep GC Laredo

by from Blacksburg, VA |

I was satisfied with service. One minor thing was indicator light was not reset. Thanks for servicing my old car.

Good quality of service

by from Christiansburg |

Shelor Toyota has really great service department. They are friendly, respective and experts on their jobs.

August 25, 2015

It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience having your vehicle serviced. Thank you for the positive feedback! We value your business and look forward to your next visit.

Disappointed

by from Covington, Va |

Drove a 100 miles to look at a Jeep Liberty, no salespersons were working the outside lot. When I went in someone finally talked to me. I guess if you just want to go buy a vehicle and pay the posted price on the internet this would be for you. No effort was made to really sell me on this and the impression was there it is, take it or leave it. Guess I am used to the old way where customer attention was important and you were at least made to feel like you were getting a deal. Anywhere else has to be better. Shame, I was probably going to buy that vehicle, it was exactly what I was looking for.

August 24, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to further discuss your complaint, please call in and ask to speak with a manager at the Jeep store.

Awesome Service

by from Blacksburg, Va |

Best service I have ever had at Shelor. Young lady was on top of everything.

August 20, 2015

New car purchase

by from Blacksburg |

I was unexpectedly looking for a new car for college student. I did not plan on shopping at Shelor due to a reputation from long ago that they were not good to work with. I went to a competitor first and was dismayed that they only had two of the cars I was interested in to look at and they would not budge on the price. If they are not willing to budge on price, I can look elsewhere, so off I went to Shelor. There were several options of to choose from, sales consultant Roger Rhoads was fabulous to work with and patient with all of my questions and requests to drive this car and that car, and Shelor was willing to work with me on price. I will also add that at the other place, the salesperson wanted to ride in the back seat with us. At Shelor, we did not have to deal with that. From that experience, I highly recommend Shelor Ford and Roger Rhoads.

August 12, 2015

Beth, we appreciate your kind words. Motor Mile Ford thanks you! Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

A good choice if you are Hokie

by from Blacksburg, Virginia |

It;s a convenient dealer near Blacksburg. The staff are friendly and provide quality service.

August 10, 2015

It is great to hear that you had such a positive experience purchasing your new vehicle from Shelor. Thank you for the positive feedback! We value your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle for you.

auto buying

by from Bristol va |

The best place to buy a car, period.we tell and advise everyone to deal with Shelor.

August 7, 2015

Inspection review

by from Christiansburg, VA |

Everyone was very nice and the inspection was completed very quickly!

August 6, 2015

Willis Heninger

by from salem |

Great people and facilities Always an enjoyable experience. James was the one that took us to Cracker Barrel since Tommy wsa busy. He is a great ambassador for Shelor. .

August 6, 2015

service

by from salem va |

was getting oil change and tires rotated. Was completed quickly.

August 1, 2015