Shelor Motor Mile

2260 Roanoke St., Christiansburg, VA 24073

New 888-750-5841
Used 888-742-5480
Service 877-312-3551

The largest independently owned dealership in Western Virginia!

Service Review

by from Pulaski, VA |

Excellent experience

Shelor Toyota

by from Christiansburg Va |

Shelor Toyota was very friendly and quick to help me. Always a pleasure.

Repairs

by from Blacksburg, VA |

Had a great experience buying my car, but was horribly disappointed when I went to get some minor repairs done. I waited for over 2 hours just for the quote which was over 500 dollars for replacing a latch and fixing another plastic piece that had broken. After deciding not to get anything fixed since the repairs were mainly cosmetic and all the parts would have to be ordered I was still charged $45 and had to wait another 25 minutes for them to bring my truck back out. I will never go back again and highly recommend going to a local repair shop. Such a waste of time and money.

Service

by from Virginia |

Amazing Toyota service department. Staff brings back, the much forgotten, customer service! GREAT JOB!

Buying

by from Roanoke Va |

This was a great experience and Pat Gemmell was outstanding in this buying process. I would recommend Pat to anyone looking for a caring and personable salesperson.

Car repair

by from Roanoke, Va |

When I initially set up an appointment for my repair I told the lady what was wrong with my car and stated I didn't want to drive an hour for the repair any Shelor not have the parts. When I arrived for the first appointment I was told the parts would have to be ordered and I needed to set up another appointment and prepay for the parts. I understand prepaying for the parts but why wasn't this handled earlier in the process. Once the parts were in the service was great.car repair

Tundra

by from Eggleston, Va |

Probably the fastest turn around on trading and buying a car. I didn't have to spend the entire day at a dealership.

Very happy

by from Charleston, WV |

Loved my salesman, John Nixon. Will go back for my next Toyota.

Review

by from Wytheville |

Waited for more than 10 minutes before a service representative even acknowledged my presence. I was the last person standing beside my vehicle even though customers arriving after me were greeted and dismissed. Felt lost in the "volume" vehicle shuffle.

Tire Service at the Express Center

by from Blacksburg, VA |

After purchasing a set of tires, three months later a leak was found in the front left tire. Sheilor repaired my tire at no cost, and all of the people were incredibly cordial. Also, the service center has an excellent waiting area with good coffee, snacks, and amenities.

Willis Heninger

by from salem |

I thought I had made an appointment to have my rear shade repaired, get service and inspection. On the drop down box on your web site, I was allowed to pick a day to bring my car in. On the drop down box, I selected Tuesday Oct. 7, and, thought that was established. I also received an email from Travis Decker saying he would get back with me shortly to set up a time. I never received any additional information and upon calling Monday morning the 6th, the lady that answered the phone said that she could not find any appointment information. I told her that I would forget getting the shade repaired and would just go the Quick Lane Tuesday morning which I did. Excellent service as always there and Tommy took us to the Cracker Barrell and I do want to say he is the best goodwill ambassador that you could possible employ. Did I misunderstand the way of setting up appointments by the web? Thanks, Willis Heninger