Shelor Motor Mile

2260 Roanoke St., Christiansburg, VA 24073

New 888-750-5841
Used 888-742-5480
Service 877-312-3551

The largest independently owned dealership in Western Virginia!

Great place to buy a vehicle

by from Christiansburg va |

My experience was great. The salesman went out of his way to make sure I received the best value for my trade in, that I received all discounts applicable, that I was satisfied with the vehicle I was selecting & that my payments were in the range that I was comfortable with. He has since called to make sure I was satisfied & that I didn't have any questions. My financing experience was also extremely good. I would definately return to Shelor Motor Mile for any other trade or purchase & would highly recommend them to others.

Shelor Motor Mile responded to this review

September 12, 2013

Thank you for your business!

Ms. Sharon McCloskey

by from Radford |

The customer waiting areas at Shealor are so clean and pleasant. You don't mind the wait when you are in pleasant surroundings. Every employee is courteous and there is no personal talk taking place. It is all business.

Service

by from Christiansburg, VA |

They changed the oil and took me to work. That gave me one less thing to think about.

Oil Change

by from Floyd, Va |

Fast and easy...in and out for an oil change in 70 minutes. Service Rep was personable and professional. I'll be back!

Completely Satisfied Customer

by from Wytheville, VA |

We are completely satisfied with the service and tire rotation on our Highlander. No complaints. The building is very nice and pleasant indeed and very clean. The people who work there are nice and friendly and very helpful, answering any questions we may have. The couches for seating were not very comfortable, but the chairs at the tables behind them were very comfortable indeed so that is where we waited after we came inside from walking around and looking. We needed to walk around a bit after driving almost an hour to get to Shelor Toyota in Christiansburg. I really do wish there was a Shelor Toyota dealership closer to Wytheville where we live. I have been telling everyone who asks how pleased I am with the Highlander and how much happier I am with it than the previous brand of SUV that I had. Just a side note while we were walking around, we looked at the new Highlander design. I really do like it. It looks really good. We appreciate the good service experience we received at Shelor Toyota. Thank you. I have recommended this dealership to friends and co-workers.

Owner

by from Blacksburg,va |

Very good and friendly

Julia Page

by from Christiansburg, Va |

I was impressed from the beginning to the end of my car service experience. The representatives were very exceptional with their appearance and their greeting,then they showed great warmth and knowledge of the business to attend to. I really liked the atmosphere so much that I told my husband that I would like to stay there just to relax and read or watch a little television! The rest room was so clean and nice too. I can't say enough about the entire experience and realized I was there about an hour and a half or so! It went well and thanks for the great service for my great Toyota Forerunner. I really love the vehicle! Thank you! Julia Page

Scheduled Service in Express Lane

by from Christiansburg |

Very efficient service in a modern facility with experienced staff.

Great service quick and a pleasure to deal with

by from Isom, KY |

This was my first ever vehicle purchase. It was quick and easy from start to driving my new vehicle off their lot. I will defiantly consider them when it's time to trade in.

Great service!

by from Newport Va |

I was treated very nice, the oil change and flush done quickly and was able to pay quickly and leave

Bob Martin

by from Hillsville Va |

Very pleasant folks who did excellent work. My wipers on corvette were not working so service rep did a loaner car because it was raining heavily.