BMW of Sterling

21710 Auto World Circle, Sterling, VA 20166

New 888-623-2558
Used 888-856-8739
Service 888-784-8951

LARGEST BMW INVENTORY IN V.A., M.D, AND D.C.

Great service

by from Manassas,VA |

I didn't buy my 06 Mini Cooper Convertible from Mini of Sterling, but they absolutely do all the service and repairs on it. Mini of Sterling has a great team of advisors, technicians, as well as office staff. Before owning my Mini Cooper my husband always took our cars into another dealer/service center. I hated the atmosphere and was unsure of the car service quality, not to mention having to wait around for hours or figure out how to get home on my own...no loaner cars. Thanks to Mini of Sterling and advisor Drew Howe I can take my car in for routine maintenance or a needed repair confident that quality and timely work will be done while I wait or need to drop off.

Worst Dealership....

by from Chantilly, VA |

This is a worst dealership I have ever seen in the last 15 years. They attract customers with low ePrice on their dealership website. When we make appointment for test drive, they start negotiating with MSRP sticker on car (even higher than build price on BMW Website). When asked about posted price on the website, they say it is not managed by them and do not honor the price on their website. The sales manager went inside saying he will work on the numbers honoring the price and came back after 30 mins saying we informed website management company to update the price and will be changed in 24 hours. WOW....What a great sales manager.......

Great Service, facility

by from Ashburn, VA |

Great first experience! Went to get a State inspection and found out I had an oil change due. I only had to pay $16 for the inspection. Matt, the young man who assisted me in the service department exemplified excellent customer service. Warm, professional and attentive, he really left me with an extremely positive perception of this place. The waiting area was large and accommodating. Free coffee and tea was offered, plus there was a little cafe where one can purchase snacks and other drinks. My car was also cleaned - at no extra charge! I will definitely continue to have my car serviced here.

Most responsive BMW dealer I've ever met.

by from Frederick, MD |

I have owned BMW's for close to 20 years. I have had dealer experiences in Atlanta, London England, Cincinnati OH, Louisville KY and now in the DC area. I have never had a better service experience. It started from my first call to the service department. Jason was friendly and courteous. I called Sterling BMW after trying unsuccessfully for 24 hours to get Rockville BMW to call me back. I drove almost an hour round trip out of my way to use Sterling because of their immediate reaction to my critical service problem. They worked with my after market warranty provider to ensure that my out of pocket expense was a little as possible. This was a big job and they handled it beautifully. The car drives better now then it did they day I bought it! I am now a Sterling BMW customer from here on out (including car purchases). Thank You for a wonderful experience (including the amazing loaner!).

Great dealership!

by from Sterling, VA |

Thoroughly positive buying experience. Salesman was proactive yet responsive to my requests. Management engaging and open.

Wouldn't go anywhere else

by from Ashburn, VA |

Drew consistently takes great care of me and my Countryman. I wouldn't go anywhere else :)

Excellent Service

by from Great Falls, VA |

Love my Mini. Love the service. I can drive in if I think some work might be due and the service department takes a look with no hesitation. Makes you feel special and that making the customer happy is their prime concern.

New car purchase

by from Culpeper, VA |

I am very pleased with my purchase of a 2013 Mini Coupe this week. Steve was open and friendly when I arrived and quickly had help for me to see different models. Tatiana responded rapidly to my emails and followed up with phone calls and was easy to work with. The finance person was abrupt and brusque but was not the usual Mini finance person, instead one from BMW. I obtained the car I wanted without the hard sell tactics, long wait time, or "talk to the manager" tricks that make people dread buying a car.

Ali @ Service Department is great

by from Sterling, Va |

I can't never say enough about this dealership and customer service, OUTSTANDING. Thanks Ali for all the help can't never say enough about your advice and customer service, THE BEST. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Wonderful Eperience

by from Manassas VA |

From the time I arrived at the dealership I felt right at home. No hard sells pitch...I explained what I wanted and didn't and drove away in a 2014 Blazing Red Mini Cooper Hardtop after driving a Honda CRV (which I loved - going to my son) for 9 3/4 years. Could be happier with my little red car!

Great Service!

by from Dulles, VA |

This is an excellent dealership. Drew and company in the service department are top notch. You always have trepidation in going to a dealership for anything, but I don't have this with BMW / MINI of Sterling. They have been completely honest with me, not tried to sell me on maintenance that is not needed, and have carried out repairs quickly and thoroughly. If you live in the DC area, it is worth the trip to have them do your service. On another note, since this shop seems to be a central hub for vehicle restoration parts for body shops, they have just about every part you could want. They even were able to quickly order an obscure tool for me to complete a repair on my car, and were also open on a Saturday late when I needed a bunch of plastic clips for the body of my car, all in stock of course. While I haven't purchased a car from them, the sales staff seem nice. If they are half as good as the service department, then I will be buying my next car from them.