BMW of Sterling

21710 Auto World Circle, Sterling, VA 20166

New 888-623-2558
Used 888-856-8739
Service 888-784-8951

LARGEST BMW INVENTORY IN V.A., M.D, AND D.C.

Outstanding service.

by from Sterling, VA |

Outstanding service. They go above and beyond to please their customers.

great service

by from Manassas, VA |

I feel like a princess when i go into your service center. i can see that you value me as a client and will recommend your dealer ship to all of my friends

BMW of Sterling responded to this review

April 27, 2015

Thank you for your great feedback! We look forward to having you again.

Very Professional, Yet Comfortable

by from Bristow, VA |

I purchased a new vehicle from dealership of Sterling. Everyone was professional and very nice and understanding of my needs.

Mini Cooper Purchased from Yad Ali

by from Sterling, VA |

Yad Ali was extremely helpful and patient. I visited the dealership and met with Yad 3 times and never felt pressured to buy, but when I was ready, they gave me a very fair deal.

1 year service review

by from Great Falls, VA |

It was a nice experience for my first BMW car service. The rep was very courteous and helpful.

Exzellent service!

by from Sterling, VA |

Best service experience ever for me! Friendly, competent, quick service despite not having it scheduled. Parts, I waited for weeks with other dealerships were here and done within three workdays!

Great Service Dept.

by from Sterling, VA |

I took my 2007 Mini Cooper S into Mini of Sterling for an airbag light and service. While the airbag light was high priced (they had to replace the seat bottom for a sensor), they told me I needed a timing chain and tensioners too. Dave contacted MINI and worked for me to have MINI cover this repair, which they did. THANKS DAVE!! Also, MINI of Sterling gave me a loaner MINI the entire time mine was in the shop. OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!! I will return. As an aside, my wife and I were strolling through the Rolls Royce showroom. We have had a Bentley in the past and were curious about the new Rollers. We were dressed in casual clothes and definitely did not look like buyers. The Rolls salesman came out and even though we told him we were just looking, he talked to us and made us feel welcome. Answered our questions and was very pleasant and friendly. IF I ever hit the lottery, the dark blue coupe' will be mine.

Car Repairs

by from Little River, SC |

We always bring our car here from SC because we know we can trust the workmanship. People are courteous and helpful. Happy Holidays. Larry Harpley

Great service!

by from Ashburn, VA |

I took my BMW to a local mechanic for repairs that were covered under my extended warranty plan. After 10 days of back and forth the warranty refused to pay for the repairs at that shop. I took my vehicle to BMW of Sterling for a second opinion. I had my vehicle back in 2 days with all repairs covered by the warranty company. It runs great now! Next time my first stop will be BMW of Sterling.

Great Salesman and Great BMW

by from Sterling, VA |

My experience working with the salesman Ralf Berthiez, at BMW of Sterling was outstanding. Ralf?s professionalism and knowledge of the entire line of BMW?s both new and used was excellent. I was looking for a new car, which would give me the all wheel drive feature needed in northern climates as well as the rainy south. I also wanted a sporty car. Ralf directed me to the new 428i BMW, which I absolutely love, including all the driving and navigation features. The car has a hard top convertible, which is an excellent choice over all the softtop convertible sports cars I have owned in the past. I had never leased a car before and Ralf was able to explain all the advantages, both from a financial and service aspect. I can honestly say that working with Ralf Berthiez thoughout the entire car buying experience was the best I have ever had in purchasing or leasing a car.

Great Service and Great Service Manager

by from Germantown, MD |

I recently took my X3 for service. The job was done professionally and my service manger Bijan kept me informed of progress throughout the days the car was in shop.