BMW of Sterling

21710 Auto World Circle, Sterling, VA 20166

New 888-623-2558
Used 888-856-8739
Service 888-784-8951

LARGEST BMW INVENTORY IN V.A., M.D, AND D.C.

Great service

by from Manassas,VA |

I didn't buy my 06 Mini Cooper Convertible from Mini of Sterling, but they absolutely do all the service and repairs on it. Mini of Sterling has a great team of advisors, technicians, as well as office staff. Before owning my Mini Cooper my husband always took our cars into another dealer/service center. I hated the atmosphere and was unsure of the car service quality, not to mention having to wait around for hours or figure out how to get home on my own...no loaner cars. Thanks to Mini of Sterling and advisor Drew Howe I can take my car in for routine maintenance or a needed repair confident that quality and timely work will be done while I wait or need to drop off.

Great service!

by from Ashburn, VA |

I took my BMW to a local mechanic for repairs that were covered under my extended warranty plan. After 10 days of back and forth the warranty refused to pay for the repairs at that shop. I took my vehicle to BMW of Sterling for a second opinion. I had my vehicle back in 2 days with all repairs covered by the warranty company. It runs great now! Next time my first stop will be BMW of Sterling.

Great Salesman and Great BMW

by from Sterling, VA |

My experience working with the salesman Ralf Berthiez, at BMW of Sterling was outstanding. Ralf?s professionalism and knowledge of the entire line of BMW?s both new and used was excellent. I was looking for a new car, which would give me the all wheel drive feature needed in northern climates as well as the rainy south. I also wanted a sporty car. Ralf directed me to the new 428i BMW, which I absolutely love, including all the driving and navigation features. The car has a hard top convertible, which is an excellent choice over all the softtop convertible sports cars I have owned in the past. I had never leased a car before and Ralf was able to explain all the advantages, both from a financial and service aspect. I can honestly say that working with Ralf Berthiez thoughout the entire car buying experience was the best I have ever had in purchasing or leasing a car.

Great Service and Great Service Manager

by from Germantown, MD |

I recently took my X3 for service. The job was done professionally and my service manger Bijan kept me informed of progress throughout the days the car was in shop.

Great Service and group of service staff

by from Ashburn, VA |

I got my recently purchased BMW 535 XI serviced from BMW of sterling. They were very professional and fast in getting me in and out of the dealership. The customer service was exceptional and they went over each of the services that they did (which was all covered as part of the 4 year 50K mil). The facility is new and they have a great group of staff. You pay a premium for the BMW but the service that came along with it is well worth it.

Great services

by from Fairfax, VA |

The sales, Gabriel, was very patient and friendly. He walked us around to the back to check out the inventory many times and made sure we have the car we want. We wasn't quite ready to buy but his kind and helpful services made us made the purchasing decision for a 2015 brand new car right away!

Worst Dealership....

by from Chantilly, VA |

This is a worst dealership I have ever seen in the last 15 years. They attract customers with low ePrice on their dealership website. When we make appointment for test drive, they start negotiating with MSRP sticker on car (even higher than build price on BMW Website). When asked about posted price on the website, they say it is not managed by them and do not honor the price on their website. The sales manager went inside saying he will work on the numbers honoring the price and came back after 30 mins saying we informed website management company to update the price and will be changed in 24 hours. WOW....What a great sales manager.......

Great Service, facility

by from Ashburn, VA |

Great first experience! Went to get a State inspection and found out I had an oil change due. I only had to pay $16 for the inspection. Matt, the young man who assisted me in the service department exemplified excellent customer service. Warm, professional and attentive, he really left me with an extremely positive perception of this place. The waiting area was large and accommodating. Free coffee and tea was offered, plus there was a little cafe where one can purchase snacks and other drinks. My car was also cleaned - at no extra charge! I will definitely continue to have my car serviced here.

Most responsive BMW dealer I've ever met.

by from Frederick, MD |

I have owned BMW's for close to 20 years. I have had dealer experiences in Atlanta, London England, Cincinnati OH, Louisville KY and now in the DC area. I have never had a better service experience. It started from my first call to the service department. Jason was friendly and courteous. I called Sterling BMW after trying unsuccessfully for 24 hours to get Rockville BMW to call me back. I drove almost an hour round trip out of my way to use Sterling because of their immediate reaction to my critical service problem. They worked with my after market warranty provider to ensure that my out of pocket expense was a little as possible. This was a big job and they handled it beautifully. The car drives better now then it did they day I bought it! I am now a Sterling BMW customer from here on out (including car purchases). Thank You for a wonderful experience (including the amazing loaner!).

Great dealership!

by from Sterling, VA |

Thoroughly positive buying experience. Salesman was proactive yet responsive to my requests. Management engaging and open.

Wouldn't go anywhere else

by from Ashburn, VA |

Drew consistently takes great care of me and my Countryman. I wouldn't go anywhere else :)