Suburban Honda Acura

New 866-490-3349
Used 866-407-3170
Service 888-258-6613

Make The Choice

Timely and proper service, friendly folks.

by from Farmington Hills, Mi |

The folks at Suburban Honda Farmington Hills had always been friendly, polite, and professional in their service. I have got to interact with couple of folks and they had always been considerate in explaining and taking the time to understand your request and not rush you through. I have done all my service for my honda crv here after I bought it 3 yrs back, Marvin at the sales side had been one of the wonderful sales man, compared to the other show rooms where the sales person would just try to shovel up their numbers through your throat. I recently had been there for test driving an another vehicle, even when I finally went with something else (another brand) our conversation closed on a friendly note, whereas in other showrooms I have seen how quickly their behavior would change when they learn you are not a potential customer anymore.

my last visit at suburban honda

by from Westland, MI |

My last visit at suburban honda haven't been to pleasant but the biggest fault for this is my insurance company (AAA) because their ways to process my claims were to slow. Other than that I have nothing to complain and as long as I'm going to own this Accord this is going to be the only place where I will do the maintenance of this car.

Great salesman and the service dept. people

by from Wixom |

Joe the salesman, Bob and Shawn in the service department have always given great service.

Great customer service, great maintenance service.

by from royal oak, mi |

I purchased two cars from this dealership and I do all my maintenances there too. very satisfied. and I frequent this dealership for service and ease of mind when it comes to customer service and quality of work.

Wonderful service

by from South Lyon MI |

The service was very friendly and very fast. The waiting area was comfortable. There were plenty of WiFi available but none of them worked.

Above and beyond

by from Farmington Hills |

I had stopped at a gas station and noticed that a light was on on my dashboard. I had never seen this light before, and did not know what it was telling me. As I walked out of the station store, I noticed a man walking in who had the Suburban symbol on his jacket. I asked him if he worked at Suburban, and he said yes - he was an assistant service manager (Joe Kinast). I asked him if he would mind telling me what the light was. He was very willing to help. Not only did he look at the light, but when it turned out to be the tire pressure, he went to his vehicle and returned with a tire gauge. He checked all four tires (of course the culprit was the last one!) and even found the nail. I immediately went up to the dealership and was promptly taken care of. I had plans to meet a friend before it would be fixed, so they made arrangements to leave the vehicle outside when it was finished and allowed me to take care of payment, since the dealership would be closed when I came back. Bob in the service department always takes good care of me. I was spared waking up in the morning and finding a flat tire when I went to leave for work. Thanks Suburban for the excellent customer service.

Suburban Honda in Farmington, MI ... ROCKS!

by from Commerce, Michigan |

I have been a customer of Suburban Honda in Farmington, Michigan for 11 years now. I will continue with "THIS DEALER" and here's why. Not only is Honda an Excellent Automobile, the People at Suburban Honda are Caring, Loyal and filled with Integrity! Therefore, when I find something that works,... I stick with it. That's what Suburban Honda in Farmington, is to me. "Special Thanks" goes to Mike Siwicki. Every time I do business with you, I leave "Completely Satisfied." I will continue to be "Your Customer" in the years ahead. Sincerely, Josephine Lee

They really go the extra mile!

by from Farmington, MI |

My family has leased quite a few cars through John Butler from Suburban Honda and each time the service has been excellent! So, that's why when it was time for me to to get my own car, I called him. John Butler really helped me through the process with father-like patience and advice. When deciding on a model within my budget, he told me exactly which features were/were not included and how much per month each model would be off the top of his head so I could easily make a decision about which one I wanted. John was incredibly accommodating and generous and I cannot thank him enough!!

Excellent service

by from Dearborn, MI |

Marvin Wilson is an excellent sales person. He is very cooperative and friendly. I purchased the 2014 Honda CR-V EX and Marvin was my sales person at Suburban Honda. Marvin was very helpful in the negotiation process especially that I had to turn in a lease car as part of the deal and Marvin worked it all very well. Unlike other sales I've worked with before Marvin is honest and trustworthy, he will not play with numbers in front of you instead he will explain the total cost and payments in a straightforward manner. I am very glad that Marvin was my sales person and I believe I got a good deal because of him. I strongly recommend him.

January 15, 2014

We're glad that Marvin provided you with such excellent service and we hope that you enjoy your CR-V for many years to come. Have a happy new year and come back to see us again soon!

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently moved to Chicago from Royal Oak and will continue to make the drive back because of the quality of service and repairs. Everyone does a great job at Suburban Honda Service. Bob Spurgeon handled my service last week and had me in and out for a BG cleaning service in less than 45 minutes. The service is great at Suburban Honda!

January 7, 2014

Thank you for making the trip from Chicago to visit our service department! We're glad that you've been so happy with the service that you've received thus far, and we look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy Chicago and have a great 2014!

a complete waste of time

by from farmington hills, mi |

I can not believe they have a sales person like this working for them. The guy started to get borderline harassing. I appreciate him calling me back right away after an inquiry about a vehicle they had. I told him when I might be in but couldn't say for sure what time. I just gave him two days I might be able to make it. He called me one night to see if I was coming in. Called me the next morning and also texted me. Emailed me twice as well. When I finally got there, he was not all that friendly from the get go. He wasn't rude, just not a personable guy. Upon looking at the car, I noticed some things were broken and I brought these to his attention. He told me "well what do you expect from a car that old?" I thought the point of buying from a dealer was so that obvious things that need attention would be fixed, and that's why you tend to pay more from them because they take the time to fix these things before selling them. I also researched the value of the car through several reputable places. At best the sticker price was $2000 over what it should have been. And at worse, $3000 over what it is worth. And these prices are for a car that is in perfect condition. Upon revealing this to him to start a bargaining point, he immediately got very argumentative with me and told me how he could get that sticker price at an auction. So, I told him to take it to one and I walked out. Not a professional salesman at all, and apparently not one who wanted to make a sale. Definitely would not go to this dealer again.

December 10, 2013

We are deeply saddened to hear that our customer service was not to your satisfaction during your visit to our store. We strive to make sure that all of our guests feel welcomed and valued, and we work to the best of our ability to satisfy the purchasing needs of everyone who shops with us, but unfortunately it sounds like you were not happy with the result of our efforts. We appreciate your feedback, as it is only when customers like yourself share your concerns that we are able to make changes and operate differently going forward. We would like to work with you to address your dissatisfaction and to improve our processes. Please contact our General Sales Manager, Tim Tharp at (248) 477-1700 to discuss this further and attempt to reach a resolution. Thank you!