Bob Rohrman Toyota

3900 State Road 26 E, Lafayette, IN 47905

New 866-219-2187 New866-219-2187
Used 866-272-9680 Used866-272-9680
Service 888-857-1359 Service 888-857-1359

The Bob Rohrman Auto Group is the Midwest's #1 Volume family-owned auto group!

awesome experience

by from Lafayette, in |

I wanted to trade in my 2008 trailblazer for a 2008 grand prix. My bank would not allow me to add my negative equity to another used vehicle. I was then informed that I could get a brand new car without going through much hassle from my bank. I was iffy about buying a new car, but when I got into the 2015 scion xb, I knew I had to have it. My dealer was awesome (Derek from toyota/scion), he worked very hard to get me into the vehicle I wanted. This was the best birthday present I've ever gotten (for myself).

Loud Voice Man

by from Lafayette, IN |

Guy who uses the pager system calm down. No need to yell in that thing. My girl and I were in for service and this guy paged 10 times in less than a minute (we were counting) she pays the overpriced service for the quality. Get the guy off the mic he had to be drunk because he started singing at one point. He was so loud we thought he was signing over loud pager, found out he was just being annoying.

Lack of salesmanship

by from New Vienna, Ohio |

This place trys to sell used cars titled as new. When you ask for pictures to at least look at the vehicle more in depth before driving 200 miles you get nothing. I thought they were in business to sell cars? I guess I'll take my money elsewhere

Great service

by from Lafayette, IN |

Great customer service, would definitely recommend to others.

Worst experience of my life

by from Lafayette, IN |

The customer service experience here was awful. Not returning phone calls, not caring about our displeasure with the service. Extremely disappointed with the car-buying process (and, as a result of their screw-ups, the subsequent 45+ days of trying to rectify the issues). Do yourself a favor and find the car you want somewhere else....anywhere else.

Bob Rohrman sells your cell phone number

by from Lafayette, Indiana |

I purchased a 2013 Prius in 2013. Shortly after it was totaled in a wreck. I continue to get phone calls in spite of calling, filing complaints, contacting the manager, hitting the do not call and everything else I can think of. These calls to sell me a warranty, purchase my car and who knows what else have come as often as twice a day. Since 2013 I have easily received over 100 calls. Additionally I get mail solicitations. Everything else was great. But this experience will prevent me from buying there again.

New RAV4

by from Lafayette, IN |

Had a fantastic experience leasing my new RAV from Avery Burrows at Rohrman Toyota!!

Bought a van with Bob Rohrman Toyota

by from Lafayette, Indiana |

The staff at Bob Rohrman Toyota were competent and friendly. They took care all our needs and even brought the van to our house. They did forget to tell us the passenger window did not go down and the window shade on the driver's side was broken. However, they made sure the van was clean and went down a little on what the van was priced. All in all I would say it went well.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Zionsville, Indiana |

After going to three other dealers in Indianapolis, found the vehicle that we wanted for the price that we wanted at Bob Rohrman Toyota in Lafayette. Emailed them to make arrangements to see the vehicle after locating it on their website. Response time was quick. The sales staff was very friendly - not pushy at all. They also offered a much better deal on our trade-in than the other dealers. We bought the vehicle and love it! They followed up to see if everything was satisfactory. Would definitely recommend them. They made the car-buying experience a pleasure.

Good experience

by from Lafayette, IN |

Purchased new car that needed to be ordered. Kerri Jensen was a big help through the sales process. The delivery process was on time and as ordered. Excellent job of explaining/setup of the new electronics.