Toyota of Dallas

2536 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75234

New 866-636-9553
Used 866-632-6008
Service 888-486-8032

Click It and Come Get It!!

great service and friendily people

by from Wylie Tx |

I brought my Vehical in to have the decal put on the passenger door, and to look at and fix the over head console. Serena and Adisa at Toyota of Dallas were very helpful in getting this taken care of.You guys took time to make things right. and i thank you

November 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our service department. We're glad your experience was a positive one and please let us know if we can assist you in the future.

Poor Service

by from Dallas, TX |

Took our 2007 Toyota Camry to have some screws missing put in from underneath the hood which took them over 2 1/2 hours to do. When it was time to pay I was charged for oil change and tire rotation and balance which I never agreed to have done. I only scheduled to come in for some screws missing and they didn't even put the missing screws I originally came in for. I just had the oil changed two weeks prior and had the tires rotated and balanced three months prior. I will never go back to them again definitely would not recommend this place to anyone!!!

Customer service

by from Palestine, Tx |

Nice company to stop and buy cars, New and Used. Toyota of Dallas is the place, staffs are so friendly, respectful. I like their conduct

September 10, 2014

Thank you Stephen for the positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you again! Sincerely Darren Dortch GM

Great Dealership and Great Salesman!

by from Baker City, OR |

This dealership will welcome you with Texas-sized hospitality! Each and every person we met at this dealership was exceptional and made us feel right at home. Our sales associate, Jake Johnson, answered all our questions and helped us make the best choice possible. We did not suffer any high pressure sales tactics and Jake is, in my opinion, the best car salesman I have ever encountered. I can truly say that this car buying experience was painless and very rewarding. I would highly recommend Toyota of Dallas and Jake Johnson to absolutely everyone! You won?t be disappointed.

September 2, 2014

Thank you for the great 5-star review. We are happy to hear that Jake was able to make your buying experience stress free! Please don't hesitate to call us with any service questions or concerns that you may have in the future.

Great Dealership and Great Salesman!

by from Baker City, OR |

September 2, 2014

helpful and friendly sale service

by from happy buyer Dallas, TX |

One of the best dealerships I have ever been too. Everyone I spoke with there was very polite and made me feel very comfortable. My sale associate Thomas, was very helpful right from the start and answered all the questions I had quickly and efficiently. I have always dreaded the car salesman and the car buying experience because all you hear are people?s horror stories of terrible experiences, but my experience with Thomas and T.O.D. has completely changed my perception about buying a car. He was extremely nice and made me feel confident and comfortable with all the decisions that were made throughout the entire process of purchasing my vehicle. This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had and will definitely be recommending Thomas and T.O.D. to family and friends.

September 2, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear that Thomas was able to help you quickly and efficiently. Please don't hesitate to give us a call with any questions you may have regarding your new vehicle. Thank you again, and we hope you enjoy your new car.

Helpful and friendly Sale Service

by from happy buyer from Dallas, TX |

Sales person

by from MIDLAND,TX |

Richard , was very helpful answering my questions. I do not make a purchase at this time but probably will call him when I am ready to purchase a vehicle.

August 8, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your positive experience, Robert! We're glad that even though you didn't make a purchase, Richard made you feel comfortable and answered all of your questions. We hope you come back to visit us again.

Very disappointed!

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

Check then double check then triple check any paper/number they give you or you might end up paying more than the listed price (yes, not just price won't come down from listed but actually go up when they cook up paperwork). Act like they throw in something extra for you but those are things should be included (warranty that goes with certified used car, full gas tank on delivery) Leave the purchased used car for some fix up before picking up, was given a bad car that almost empty on gas and gas door stuck. Never come back for buying again nor refer anyone. This review is not about service department since I didn't have chance to interact with them much, only for salesperson and finance.

July 28, 2014

Dan, We're disappointed to hear that you weren't pleased with your interactions with our dealership. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your situation and visit with us. We hate to hear negative reviews such as this, but they only help us improve as a dealership. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at darren@toyotaofdallas.com. I look forward to hearing from you and hope for the chance to restore your faith in our dealership. Darren Dortch, GM

Do not uphold handshake agreements

by from Dallas, TX |

Fair warning: A handshake agreement and a sales manager's word is not worth much here. Left the dealership with a handshake agreement on the price of a new vehicle that they were going to have shipped in and an agreement on the amount of my trade in. A week later, when the vehicle had finally been procured, I receive a call saying so, but that information on my vehicle history report would reduce the amount of the trade in by 20%. This was after they had looked at the vehicle twice before, inspected it both times, and made a verbal and handshake agreement on the deal as a whole, including taking a deposit for the new vehicle pending delivery.

Greatest dealership in the state!

by from Grapevine, Texas |

Greatest car shopping experience I have ever had!!! The facilities were very clean and the employees were amazing!! Definitely recommending this to other customers

May 28, 2014

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate you choosing Toyota of Dallas!! Best, Darren Dortch, GM