Toyota of Dallas

2610 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75234

New 866-636-9553 New 866-636-9553
Used 866-632-6008 Used 866-632-6008
Service 855-504-2416 Service 855-504-2416

At the All-New Toyota of Dallas Superstore, we put our customers first!

wroth the drive

by from Terrell TX |

I live two hours away from toyota of Dallas and was speaking to Joshua conner and getting a new Rav4. He told me he could get me a great deal if i came to the store after dealing with the dealers close to me I decided to give him a shoot and boy did he deliver! I got a great deal with great service he just earned my business for life.

February 3, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, John! We are happy to hear that Joshua provided you with excellent service during your visit at our dealership. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Shockingly bad service

by from Dallas, TX |

I'm frankly horrified at Toyota of Dallas' apparent lack of ethics and professionalism. Without sharing the details of our recent service experience which may ultimately result in legal action, I would certainly urge caution when dealing with these bunch of incompetent crooks.

February 3, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are truly saddened to hear of your unsatisfactory experience with our dealership. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further to learn more about what happened and how these issues can be corrected. Please contact Sarah Mann at 972-852-0158 at your earliest convenience.

worked hard

by from Sachse, TX |

I needed a car before the weekend and had to work late I called Toyota of Dallas and to see what they could do for me. I spoke with Joshua Conner and told him I had to work till 9 and needed a car. He told me he would do what ever it took to sell me a car. Big props to him he stayed at the dealership with me until 11:30 at night getting the deal done! Big thanks to him and the fiance department!!!

February 3, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, Ben! We are proud to hear that Joshua went above and beyond to get you into a great vehicle. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to helping you out again in the future!

amazing

by from MESQUITE TX |

I bought a Tundra with Joshua conner at Toyota of Dallas and it was the easiest vehicle that I have ever bought! went in with the TrueCar Papers and we were done with the deal in 30min! I could not believe how fast and easy it was!

February 3, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time time to write a review, Jack! We are proud to know that Joshua was able to make your car buying experience stress free. Thank you for choosing Toyota of Dallas!

WISH I COULD GIVE 10

by from Irving TX |

Went to Toyota of Dallas and had the pleasure of working with Joshua Conner! It was the best customer service I ever received in a car dealership! Highly recommend going see Joshua Conner @ Toyota of Dallas.

February 3, 2016

We appreciate your positive feedback, Vicky! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the service you received from Joshua. Thank you for choosing Toyota of Dallas!

best experience ever

by from Dallas TX |

I spoke with Joshua Conner for a week through email before making it out to the dealership. He was able to work up a great price for me and I was at the dealership for a little over a hour getting the paper work done. easiest car I have ever bought in my life!!! Highly recommend Joshua Conner at Toyota of Dallas

February 3, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, Jack! We are happy to hear that Joshua was able to make your car buying experience enjoyable. Thank you for choosing Toyota of Dallas!

Loyal Toyota of Dallas customer

by from Grandbury, Texas |

Went to the little dealership out here and was treated horrible. Called Toyota of Dallas the next day and spoke with Jessica Martin, set an appointment to see a specific car, we made the trip and she delivered everything promised on the phone. I will even come out here for service now!!! Toyota out here lost a loyal customer!

January 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Lilly! We are happy to hear that Jessica provided you with great service during your visit. We truly appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Toyota of Dallas!

Truly Exceptional Service

by from Forney, Texas |

Jessica Martin made me feel so comfortable in my decision and took the time to explain everything to me. She did a truly exceptional good!! I would give her 10 stars if I could

January 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! It makes us proud knowing that Jessica provided you with great service and was able to make you comfortable during your visit with us. Thank you for choosing Toyota of Dallas!

New year, new Toyota

by from Garland, Texas |

Jessica Martin finally convinced me to come see her for a new truck and she made it as easy as she said! I know have a brand new Tundra

January 14, 2016

Thank you for your feedback, Kenny! We are happy to hear that Jessica was able to make your car buying process an easy one! Thank you for choosing Toyota of Dallas. Enjoy your new Tundra!

5 stars for Jessica

by from Dallas, Texas |

Stopped in on Saturday to test drive Camry and Corolla for my daughters first car. She will be 16 in March and Jessica Martin was extremely helpful and gave us all the information we needed. If we chose Toyota we will be back to see her! Great customer service

January 14, 2016

Thank you for your kind words regarding our employee Jessica! We are happy to know that she was able to provide you with all of the information you were looking for. We look forward to helping you out again in the future!