Toyota of Dallas

2610 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75234

New 866-636-9553
Used 866-632-6008
Service 888-486-8032

At Toyota of Dallas, we set high standards for our team, and the result is a better service experience for our

Customer service

by from Palestine, Tx |

Nice company to stop and buy cars, New and Used. Toyota of Dallas is the place, staffs are so friendly, respectful. I like their conduct

September 9, 2014

Thank you Stephen for the positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you again! Sincerely Darren Dortch GM

Great Service and Friendly staff

by from Dallas, texas |

Was helped by the Internet Sales manager named Jessica. She gave me a great deal on a 2015 Rav. Love the car and the service was painless. The only problem was that they relocated their store so we had trouble finding it. Overall great dealership with great service!

February 27, 2015

Toyota4Life, Thank you for your business! We love your name and Jessica is one of our top professionals here at Toyota of Dallas. I am glad she was able to help you and fulfill your Toyota needs! Sincerely, Darren Dortch

Nice Dealership to buy a new car

by from Coppell, Texas |

We recently visited this dealership to buy a new car, the dealership has a very good collection of cars and we finally bought a Toyota Camry. We worked with ALFRED KHURI our sales representative at the dealership. He is very nice and cooperative. He is very patient to walk with you and show the cars on the lot and help pick the color you want. He made the process of choosing the car so easy and we are very happy with the model and color we got. Until this point their service was great. Then we were handed over to another staff member named Brendan. If possible I would stay away from this guy. This guy thinks that he can outsmart his customers and sell anything he can. He is so arrogant and lack very basics in treating the customers. The pricing and financial process was very slow and it took forever to complete. (for us it took 4 hours after the car selection process is complete).

toyota of dallas

by from Dallas, Texas |

Harold was a excellent help today and was a big help.

February 27, 2015

Cynthia, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate your business and I am glad Harold exceeded your expectations. Sincerely, Darren Dortch GM

Toyota of dallas

by from Dallas, Texas |

Excellent service by Xavier Ramirez.he is a good worker.

Isaiah, Thank you for your positive feedback! Sincerely Darren Dortch GM

Ask for Alfred Khuri

by from Charlotte, NC |

Alfred Khuri is outgoing and friendly. He answered all my questions. He knew what he was talking about and explained everything I needed to know in a courteous manner.

February 27, 2015

Esha, Thank you for your positive feedback! We greatly appreciate you and your loyalty. Alfred is one of our best employees here at Toyota of Dallas and I am glad he was able to assist you. Sincerely, Darren Dortch GM

Great Customer Service

by from Dallas, TX |

I had a great experience speaking with Alfred about new vehicles. Alfred seemed very knowledgable about the vehicles, and was able to answer all of my questions in a very polite and professional manner. In addition, he had exceptional customer service skills, and was easy to talk to.

Super Dealers, Alfred Khuri is great to deal with

by from Dallas, TX |

We recently bought a new car from Toyota of Dallas, had a good time at the dealership with the car buying process. Alfred Khuri really did a good job and ensured that we got the exact vehicle with all the features/specs that we were looking for. Thank you Toyota of Dallas!

Ask for Jessica Martin

by from Frisco, TX |

Jessica was excellent to deal with. She was honest & made the buying experience fun! We had multiple email communications before coming into the store, and she met all the specifications we asked for without trying to upsale. As a matter of fact, we purchased a Tacoma, but looked at one Tundra. Even through the Tundra was a higher priced vehicle, she still recommended the Tacoma without trying to convince us to buy the more expensive truck. Jessica also advocated for us on the best price.

best experience of my life.

by from dallas tx |

i love my new camry, it was the best experience ever. I will definitely tell all my friends and family about our experience elwith moe abu he was very helpfukvabd helpful and professional.

great job toyota of dallas

by from Dallas TX |

I just bought a Cadillac SRX from Taurean Fortson I was very impressed with the service provided from the staff and management I would invite everyone to come take a look at the new facility and to get a great deal. I can't wait to buy another vehicle from Taurean Fortson.