Toyota of Dallas

2610 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75234

New 866-636-9553 New866-636-9553
Used 866-632-6008 Used866-632-6008
Service 855-504-2416 Service 855-504-2416

At the All-New Toyota of Dallas Superstore, we put our customers first!

great experience

by from kyle, tx |

I came in today, from outof town, Stephanie Schooley greeted me and showed me different options on the Toyota Camry. Im ready to buy right now, but she will be who i buy from when i am ready. Thank you for the attention to detail.

Toyota Tundra

by from dallas texas |

I bought my Toyota Tundra from Toyota Dallas new. Have had issues with the Bluetooth from the start. Every time I have had scheduled maintenance done I complained about bluetooth.Had it there about 2 weeks ago AGAIN for Bluetooth. They did all the updates at that time and then told me if this did not work they would replace the Bluetooth. I called back Tues. made an appointment for noon today. When I arrived I was told I had no appointment. After 31/2 hours wait I was told AGAIN that they did all the updates. NO NEW BLUETOOTH

Used car

by from DeSoto, Tx |

Called on a car but didn't like the interior color.

May 25, 2016

Thank you for the 5 stars, Donald!

Great treatment

by from Dallas, TX |

Dealt with Shannon and he was the best . Never been treated this good in my life by a car dealer . 20 on a scale from 1-10. Thank you for being so nice and helpful

May 25, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! We are so pleased to hear about the great service you received from our team. Thank you for choosing Toyota of Dallas1

Honest, Friendly, Gread deal

by from Dallas, Texas |

This was by far the best experience I've had with purchasing a car. Thomas Stauts and the team at Toyota of Dallas was refreshing to work with. I am NOT a easy person to work with, and I was out to shop for the best deal. Thomas Stauts was my first stop. Toyota of Dallas is where I have been servicing my current vehicle, and I felt familiar with this location. Thomas was very understanding that I wanted to make sure I was getting a good deal. I then drove to three other dealers over the next two days, and met very pushy sales people who only cared was how to sell me a car that day, and not let me leave. I am very happy to say the first deal offered was the best deal, and I was back at Toyota of Dallas. I would definitely recommend Thomas at Toyota of Dallas.

April 2, 2016

We appreciate your kind words regarding our employee Thomas! Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to your next visit!

Great experience thanks to Mike Plazek!

by from Dallas, Tx |

My car was totaled and I DID NOT want to spend my vacation time at a car dealership. However, Mike Plazek at Toyota of Dallas made my experience of purchasing a car very pleasurable and expedient. He was very honest and forthcoming about all negotiations. As a female, I was nervous about making the deal on my own, but Mike Plazek walked me through the entire process very patiently and answered all my questions thoroughly. I truly feel he had my best interest at heart and went above the call of duty to make sure I was more than satisfied. I am very happy with the service provided and the deal we agreed on.

April 2, 2016

We are happy to hear about the great service you received from Mike! Knowing that he made your time at our dealership enjoyable is wonderful. Thank you for choosing Toyota of Dallas!

Great Customer Service

by from Dallas,TX |

Okpara,Benjamin is a great customer service I like the way he answer my question I really like to come back n get a car.

March 4, 2016

Thank you for your kind words regarding our employee Benjamin! We are thankful for your positive feedback. Thank you for visiting Toyota of Dallas!

Good car spokesman

by from Odessa, Tx |

Okpara Benjamin was great talking to him about my car decisions

March 4, 2016

Thank you for your kind words, Joshua! We truly appreciate your positive feedback.

Great Service, Good responses to questions.

by from Dallas,TX |

Okpara,Benjamin showed and explained good cars and how the cars worked. He helped me figure some things from my car. But i couldn't buy the car when i was there unfortunately didn't buy a car so i will recommend that dealer to my friends i think 2 already have reviewed. But he was great especially customer service!

March 4, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear that Benjamin was able to make your time at our dealership pleasant. We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Great service

by from Dallas, TX |

Benjamin Okpara was good with explaining the best car choice that will be suitable for my budget

March 4, 2016

Thank you for the 5 stars, Josh! We are happy to know that you received great service from Benjamin. Thank you for visiting Toyota of Dallas!