Toyota of Dallas

2610 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75234

New 866-636-9553
Used 866-632-6008
Service 855-504-2416

At Toyota of Dallas, we set high standards for our team, and the result is a better service experience for our

Happy Customer

by from Dallas, TX |

I just bought a pre-owned 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited from this dealer and my experience overall was very positive. I first ended up there because they had a 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited that I wanted to look at. Sadly, it was bought before I was able to get there to look at it. Just 2 days later another 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited came in, and Terry immediately contacted me and made sure the car stayed on the lot long enough for me to find time to get over there. The car was fabulous, and they offered me a great deal for it, and top dollar for my trade-in! I left a happy and satisfied customer and would recommend you check them out (and don't forget to ask for Terry!).

Buyer Beware

by from Dallas, TX |

I recently saw a vehicle adverised on this dealers website priced at 1/3 off MSRP, and 0% interest. The MSRP was shown on this advertisement. I went to this dealership to test drive the vehicle and I loved it and decided to purchase it. After I informed my salesman that I wanted the vehicle, i was informed that the MSRP shown in the advertisement was not the correct MSRP, but the actual MSRP was $8,000 higher. After considering this new MSRP, I informed my salesman that I would take it anyway (with the 1/3 off and 0% interest. After some discussion, the manager informed me that he would sell me the vehicle at 1/3 off, but that he had to add $8,000 (which he explained would be the interest payments that I would have to pay if he wasn't offering 0% interest. I explained to him that he was not offering 0% interest at all, but only adding interst to the principal cast of the vehicle. I informed him that what they were doing was false advertisement, and maybe even criminal. They are not a dealership that you should do business with.

Hope it gets better

by from Dallas, TX |

We have bought a few cars from this dealership in the past, and I went to buy a used Land Cruiser. Instead I ended up dealing with the most unprofessional manager, who sold the car out from under us after we made an offer. He tried to get us to compete with another customer that showed up after us. I have been notified they have since come under new management. I hope he is better than the last.

Not a good experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I purchased two cars from this dealership before. I try to purchase another car from this dealership recently and I have to said "This dealership has changed". I suggest you go to other dealership.

Unprofessional

by from Dallas, TX |

Last night my wife talked to David to seal a deal of brand new Corolla 2012 LE. He sent an email to confirm it and it clearly says the color is BLACK. We agreed to meet today at 5 pm at the dealership. My wife could not make it and asked me to go. When I arrived there, David told me that the car was sold! And he tried to sell me another color car or the same color but $1000+ more expensive. He should have called my wife and cancelled the meeting! NEVER DEAL WITH THIS DEALERSHIP

good car buying experience

by from dallas, tx |

saw Wade Skurlock's name in several reviews with very complimentary comments so I asked for him by name when I looked at a car there. Good move on my part. He was professional, knowledgeable and very helpful.

September 17, 2012

We are so happy to hear that Wade took care of you. We pride ourselves in our customer service so it is always great to hear stories such as yours. Please let us know if we can do anything else to help you. Thank you again!

bought 2 cars in 6 months

by from Flower Mound |

Bought a used Corolla for my daughter in Feb after EXTENSIVE DFW area shopping. Sales team did well for my daughter; good car for the price. Dealership arranged better loan rate than I had pre-arranged. 5 months later car was totaled. I didn't even check w/anyone else. Salesperson was Damien. Took good care of us as we bought a 2011 Corolla. Once again, dealership's used car mgr made sure we received a good loan rate.

September 17, 2012

I am so sorry to hear about the accident but I am very happy to hear that we were able to take care of you each time you were looking to purchase a car. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you again for your business.

i love my car!

by from dallas, tx |

Great car, great price. Wade was very helpful and knowledgeable.

September 17, 2012

So glad to hear that Wade took good care of you. We pride ourselves in our customer service so it is great to hear that you had that experience as well. Please let us know if we can do anything else to help you. Thanks again!

Excellent Service...

by from Fort Worth |

My experience with Toyota of Dallas has been nothing but positive... I called the dealer from 60 miles away inquiring about an old used truck...I got hold of a salesman (Wade Skurlock) who actually told me the truth about the truck and it's condition... I wasn't pleased with the seat and had at my expense, leather installed... He arranged it all for me, told me when it would be completed & when it was, the workmanship exceeded my expectations! My next car purchase will be with Wade & Toyota of Dallas!

September 17, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are so happy to hear that Wade took care of you and that our work exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for giving us a chance to earn your business and let us know if there is anything else we can do. Thanks again!

Great Job!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I recently went through my first car buying experience, which can be a little nerve wrecking. Wade Skurlock was honest, open, not pushy, and genuinely wanted to see me drive off in a car that was perfect for ME. Thank you SO much Wade for making the whole process smooth and stress free!

September 17, 2012

Buying your first car can definitely be scary so we are thrilled to hear that Wade made that a pleasant experience for you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you with your future sales or service needs. Thanks again!