Toyota of Dallas

2610 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75234

New 866-636-9553
Used 866-632-6008
Service 855-504-2416

At Toyota of Dallas, we set high standards for our team, and the result is a better service experience for our

The price is the only thing we're happy about.

by from Dallas, TX |

First off, I wanted to say Jessica, the internet sales manager, was good. She was nice and seemed to be a straight-shooter, which was appreciated. The test driving experience was pleasant and she knew most, if not all, the information we needed to know about the car we were test driving. After deciding to buy, however, is when everything went south. We arrived at the dealership at 9:30 in the morning, test drove for an hour before and then decided to move forward with the purchase. We sat at Jessica's desk with no one in front of us for at least 30 minutes multiple times throughout the buying process. People saying "I'll be right back" turned into 30+ minutes of waiting just sitting there cooling our heels. The interaction with the sales manager, Mike, was pleasant. He and my husband went back and forth a bit but they both came to a mutual decision relatively quickly. Mike then left, and we were left sitting at Jessica's desk for an extremely long time with absolutely no communication as to what was happening. We were finally sent to financing at 2pm (3.5 hours after deciding to purchase the vehicle). Lorenzo, the finance manager, was helpful and was "fully present" with us the entire time, which we truly appreciated after sitting at Jessica's desk for so long. We asked to add running boards to the new car and we're told initially that it would take 2 hours, then after Jessica spoke with the Parts department, we learned it would take 4 hours. That seemed reasonable to us, and we were told that we could pick up the vehicle first thing the next morning. We finally left the dealership at 3:30 pm. My husband called the dealership as soon at they opened the next morning asking when we could pick up the vehicle. We were then told that it wouldn't be ready until 5pm that day! Apparently there was a severe lack of communication between the parts department, their admin and Jessica. Had we initially been told that it would be the end of day the following day, we would have been fine with it. However, since we were told multiple times that it would take four hours, that's what we expected. My husband called the dealership 5 times during the day, asking for updates on the vehicle. He twice spoke with someone named Cody who told my husband twice that he would check and immediately call back with info. Cody never called back either time. Other than Jessica, Mike and Lorenzo, the finance manager, we felt no sense of urgency or concern from anyone we interacted with. It's extremely frustrating to have people fail to follow through on the basic responsibilities of their job so many times. When we finally went to the dealership around 6pm to pick up the vehicle, it still wasn't ready, and its gas tank was sitting on empty. After waiting almost 45 minutes more, we finally took possession of the vehicle. Upon our first inspection, it was very clear that Jessica had been smoking immediately before being inside our vehicle, as there was a very strong aroma of cigarette smoke when we first sat in the vehicle that night. Also, whoever washed and detailed the vehicle did a truly terrible job. There were streaks, smudges and hard water stains all over the windows. The cigarette smoke smell plus the blurry windows completely ruined the "new car feeling". It was the straw the broke the camel's back on the experience and really ended any hope we had of a positive experience. While we are very pleased with our decision to purchase the Highlander, Toyota of Dallas could have the experience much, much more enjoyable. We appreciate Jessica's efforts to ease our frustrations when we came to pick up the vehicle (we were given a gift card to compensate us for the gas tank being empty), but the damage was already done. It makes me wonder what the experience will be like when the car needs to be taken in for maintenance, will good work be done in a reasonable time period? We'll have to wait and see. As someone who is directly involved in dealing with the

I had a wonderful experience with Syed Jafri.

by from Dallas, TX |

Syed Jafri took wonderful care of me and my family. He made the buying process easy and I will recommend him to ALL of my family and friends. He delivered the car to my residence. He is extraordinary and an asset to your company!

Great Dealer

by from Plano, TX |

Good dealer. Provide competitive rates compared to other dealer.

Great dealership!

by from Dallas, TX |

Here is where you find the car you are looking for at a price you would like to spend in a friendly environment. Most of the staff are nice and respectful. Andrew ClarK is the salesman who helped me buying my new car at a price I was looking for and was very responsive and nice after purchase to make sure everything was fine. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Exceptional Experience with Sales Process

by from Dallas, Texas |

Taurean Fortson, the sales person who waited on us after my contacting them through the internet was very attentive and worked to make sure we got the car we wanted at a price we were looking to spend.

November 18, 2014

Steve, thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your business! Darren Dortch GM

Poor Service

by from Dallas, TX |

Took our 2007 Toyota Camry to have some screws missing put in from underneath the hood which took them over 2 1/2 hours to do. When it was time to pay I was charged for oil change and tire rotation and balance which I never agreed to have done. I only scheduled to come in for some screws missing and they didn't even put the missing screws I originally came in for. I just had the oil changed two weeks prior and had the tires rotated and balanced three months prior. I will never go back to them again definitely would not recommend this place to anyone!!!

Great Dealership and Great Salesman!

by from Baker City, OR |

This dealership will welcome you with Texas-sized hospitality! Each and every person we met at this dealership was exceptional and made us feel right at home. Our sales associate, Jake Johnson, answered all our questions and helped us make the best choice possible. We did not suffer any high pressure sales tactics and Jake is, in my opinion, the best car salesman I have ever encountered. I can truly say that this car buying experience was painless and very rewarding. I would highly recommend Toyota of Dallas and Jake Johnson to absolutely everyone! You won?t be disappointed.

September 2, 2014

Thank you for the great 5-star review. We are happy to hear that Jake was able to make your buying experience stress free! Please don't hesitate to call us with any service questions or concerns that you may have in the future.

Great Dealership and Great Salesman!

by from Baker City, OR |

September 2, 2014

helpful and friendly sale service

by from happy buyer Dallas, TX |

One of the best dealerships I have ever been too. Everyone I spoke with there was very polite and made me feel very comfortable. My sale associate Thomas, was very helpful right from the start and answered all the questions I had quickly and efficiently. I have always dreaded the car salesman and the car buying experience because all you hear are people?s horror stories of terrible experiences, but my experience with Thomas and T.O.D. has completely changed my perception about buying a car. He was extremely nice and made me feel confident and comfortable with all the decisions that were made throughout the entire process of purchasing my vehicle. This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had and will definitely be recommending Thomas and T.O.D. to family and friends.

September 2, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear that Thomas was able to help you quickly and efficiently. Please don't hesitate to give us a call with any questions you may have regarding your new vehicle. Thank you again, and we hope you enjoy your new car.

Helpful and friendly Sale Service