Toyota of Dallas

2536 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75234

New 866-636-9553
Used 866-632-6008
Service 888-486-8032

Click It and Come Get It!!

Don't think it could be any better

by from Dallas |

We had an exceptional sales experience with this dealership. They made it so easy for us, we found a car on cars.com and called the store verified that the car was there. They even had it pulled up for us when we got there. We drove the car and loved it, they even beat our credit union's rate, in and out in only 1.5 hours, tremendous service. We tell every we know about toyota of Dallas

Best Car Buying experience EVER

by from Flower Mound, TX |

It was October and we had had our car wrecked out from under us. We needed a car; a good "previously owned" one, and soon. Consumer reports rated Toyota highest of all makes and Prius as highest of all Toyota models, so we had to test one before any other makes or models could be considered. We did. It was phenomenal (50mpg AND Zoom. What's not to like?). Next was to choose a year and a dealer. We figured we could only afford a 2 year old Prius and set about making appointments to deal. We had 3 dealers to visit that Saturday and Toyota of Dallas was first. Our salesman listened (actually LISTENED) to our thoughts and desires then suggested we test a 1 year old Prius he had available before a 2 year old one he also had. It was so much better (not just newer, but better). We learned that the newer Prius' hybrid drive-train was a generation improvement over all others on the market (that Toyota had licensed to all other makes save for those that were testing their own) AND it was in fact roomier. Well, now for the shocker. How much? The salesman became, that day, OUR Salesman for all future car considerations. We had no trade-in so it was just dealing for the Prius... cash. He not only succeeded in putting us into the newer model but even after papers were signed he set about getting new floor mats for us (that weren't in the deal) and a terrific price on window tinting (positively as required as life-support *sorry* Air Conditioning is for Texas summers) AND turned around the next Saturday. Thank you Toyota of Dallas, for great products, for great service, and for encouraging salesmen like Wade! You'll always be first in our hearts and minds when talk turns to cars.

This Dealership is Awesome!!!

by from Rockwall, Texas |

I recently purchased a pre-owned FJ from this dealership, this is the second vehicle I have purchased from them. Each time I come in they do a fantastic job! Being a woman you hear of all the horror stories about car dealerships but Toyota of Dallas continues to impress me everytime!! Thanks guys.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Coppell, TX |

The people here were exceptional! Mr. Jett was my salesman, he was extremely helpful and kind. The day I went in to negotiate the price of my trade in, I wasn't feeling too well. He brought me animal crackers, water and Sprite. The process was very simple. George and Danny explained everything to me and I felt at ease when I purchased my new 2010 Toyota RAV4.

Not truthful and deceiving

by from dallas |

when shopping for an used car i searched their inventory online, I called to make sure they had the car I wanted, they say it was available, when I got there they said they just sold it and then everything went downhill, tried to convince me for something i didn't even wanted, and a car they just got on trade in still dirty and with mechanical issues. Got me waiting for an hour until we decided just to walk out, very unprofessional and just trying to take advantage of customers.

Worst mistake i've ever made

by from Mesquite, TX |

The buying process was TERRIBLE, i first stopped there to look at a car i saw online. The guy that approached to me the first thing he did was try to run my credit. He did not even want to show me the car. I of course refused and went to see the car. Tested it and i liked the car and everything so we went ahead and run the numbers. Up until that point it was an "ok" experience then since i reported a noise they kept the car to fix it. A week after they told me they had to cancel the deal because to repair the car was going to be more expensive and will take them more time. They offered me another car that of course was more expensive. The car caught my eye and everything so we ran numbers AGAIN. It turned out to be "not such a bad deal". I am saying it that way because i was tired of going to the dealership when i got off work or on my days off that i took the deal. Now at this point in the negotiation i went to the office to sign the papers and before i did they asked me if i wanted the warranty's and all of that stuff, And the problem was that during the first negotiation when we ran the numbers for this car the sales guy had a charge for X amount of dollars saying that those were the charges for the warranty. So when i told the manager about this she had no IDEA. From here it just got worse. The point is that i would not recommend this place even to my worst enemy. NOTE: I had to get something from them because i had already traded in my car and they said that it was already sold by the time they started to screw things up for me.

Contacted thru Cars.com, smooth new car purchase

by from Dallas, TX |

When I contacted 2 dealers through Cars.com, I received prompt follow-up phone calls from both dealers (Toyota of Dallas & Toyota of Richardson). Neither Internet sales person was high pressure. I visited and bought from Toyota of Dallas - they wer closer - and the process was as smooth as any I've had. No hassles, no dickering, just a competitive price offered right up front. This is typical of Internet sales where they know you may be talking to other dealers. There is a lot less game-playing. On the other hand, if you walk in off the street, buyer beware. They did go through the motions of suggesting an up-sell for a $300 dealer window tint ($79 elsewhere, and the two front windows were already lightly tinted and really didn't need it) and extended warranty, but that's standard procedure at most dealers. No pressure, though. This is the 3rd time I've bought a car from a dealer via the Internet, and the process is much superior to just walking in and being grabbed by the next salesman in line.

non-existant customer service

by from Jackson, MS |

Tried buying a used Toyota Land Cruiser from them, but multiple phone calls were never returned. Ended up getting a better deal buying from someone else. Don't waste your time.

Buyer beware!!!

by from Farmers Branch |

These people are clearly desperate to sell a car. They asked me what I owed on my car, and as soon as I told them, thats what they said they would give me for my car. Then when I told them I wasn't interested in purchasing a car for zero down, they tried to convince me that it was a really good deal. Within 24 hours of leaving the dealership I got 4 phone calls from them. DONT give them your phone number unless you are prepared to field their excessive calls.