Toyota of Dallas

2536 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75234

New 866-636-9553
Used 866-632-6008
Service 888-486-8032

Click It and Come Get It!!

Phenomenal Service!!!

by from Arlington, TX |

I can't say enough about the customer service my wife and I received when buying our car at Toyota of Dallas. Not only was our salesman courteous, attentive, and efficient in the process, but we were personally thanked for our business by both the Used Car Sales Manager and the Dealership General Manager (not something you see everyday when buying a 9 year old used vehicle for less than $7K). Great customer service...family friendly atmosphere...I would recommend to all my friends and family! Thank you Toyota of Dallas.

Great experience!!

by from Dallas |

I have recommended this dealership to numerous people after having a wonderful experience with them. I purchased a car at a different dealership in Plano and HATED it. The salesman at the other dealership was definitely a good "salesman" and sold me a car I had no business buying. I went back to them and there were unwilling to help in any way and basically told me they were sorry I felt that way but it was too bad! So I went to Toyoya of Dallas as a last resort and decided if nothing happened here I would suck it up until I could trade in the other car. Within minutes Wade had the exact car I had wanted in the first place and we were running numbers. Every person I met was equally as helpful as the previous down to the financer. They somehow managed to get me out of the car I had purchased 3 weeks prior and in to the new car at only $22.00 over my budget. The car is wonderful, I am happy, and I will be going to them (hopefully not for a long time :) when I am ready to purchase my next vehicle. Thank you guys again

best buying experience

by from garland, texas |

went to look for an advertized toyota 4 runner and ended up being help by salesman wade. since that particular car did not met my expectation, wade did not stop until i looked at other vehicles in the lot. i ended up purchasing a newly returned leased 4 runner which met what i was looking for. the dealership rushed to have the car ready and certified and came home with the car satisfied. way to go wade and toyota of dallas.

What I asked for at the price requested

by from Dallas, TX |

Wade listened to what we were looking for and the price we wanted to pay, and presented us with a vehicle that suited us perfectly. And the price was just under what we requested - no haggling, no games. The business/financing staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and very enjoyable to work with. When we identified a developing problem with the power steering within a week or two of picking up the car, Toyota of Dallas asked what we wanted to do. We asked to return the first car and pick out another. I admit that we paid more for a car that was ten years newer with many less miles, but we are very satisfied. The Toyota of Dallas team, including the pre-owned manager, was a joy to deal with. There was none of the dread of buying a car -- even a used car. I recommend them.

Don't think it could be any better

by from Dallas |

We had an exceptional sales experience with this dealership. They made it so easy for us, we found a car on cars.com and called the store verified that the car was there. They even had it pulled up for us when we got there. We drove the car and loved it, they even beat our credit union's rate, in and out in only 1.5 hours, tremendous service. We tell every we know about toyota of Dallas

Best Car Buying experience EVER

by from Flower Mound, TX |

It was October and we had had our car wrecked out from under us. We needed a car; a good "previously owned" one, and soon. Consumer reports rated Toyota highest of all makes and Prius as highest of all Toyota models, so we had to test one before any other makes or models could be considered. We did. It was phenomenal (50mpg AND Zoom. What's not to like?). Next was to choose a year and a dealer. We figured we could only afford a 2 year old Prius and set about making appointments to deal. We had 3 dealers to visit that Saturday and Toyota of Dallas was first. Our salesman listened (actually LISTENED) to our thoughts and desires then suggested we test a 1 year old Prius he had available before a 2 year old one he also had. It was so much better (not just newer, but better). We learned that the newer Prius' hybrid drive-train was a generation improvement over all others on the market (that Toyota had licensed to all other makes save for those that were testing their own) AND it was in fact roomier. Well, now for the shocker. How much? The salesman became, that day, OUR Salesman for all future car considerations. We had no trade-in so it was just dealing for the Prius... cash. He not only succeeded in putting us into the newer model but even after papers were signed he set about getting new floor mats for us (that weren't in the deal) and a terrific price on window tinting (positively as required as life-support *sorry* Air Conditioning is for Texas summers) AND turned around the next Saturday. Thank you Toyota of Dallas, for great products, for great service, and for encouraging salesmen like Wade! You'll always be first in our hearts and minds when talk turns to cars.

This Dealership is Awesome!!!

by from Rockwall, Texas |

I recently purchased a pre-owned FJ from this dealership, this is the second vehicle I have purchased from them. Each time I come in they do a fantastic job! Being a woman you hear of all the horror stories about car dealerships but Toyota of Dallas continues to impress me everytime!! Thanks guys.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Coppell, TX |

The people here were exceptional! Mr. Jett was my salesman, he was extremely helpful and kind. The day I went in to negotiate the price of my trade in, I wasn't feeling too well. He brought me animal crackers, water and Sprite. The process was very simple. George and Danny explained everything to me and I felt at ease when I purchased my new 2010 Toyota RAV4.

Not truthful and deceiving

by from dallas |

when shopping for an used car i searched their inventory online, I called to make sure they had the car I wanted, they say it was available, when I got there they said they just sold it and then everything went downhill, tried to convince me for something i didn't even wanted, and a car they just got on trade in still dirty and with mechanical issues. Got me waiting for an hour until we decided just to walk out, very unprofessional and just trying to take advantage of customers.

Worst mistake i've ever made

by from Mesquite, TX |

The buying process was TERRIBLE, i first stopped there to look at a car i saw online. The guy that approached to me the first thing he did was try to run my credit. He did not even want to show me the car. I of course refused and went to see the car. Tested it and i liked the car and everything so we went ahead and run the numbers. Up until that point it was an "ok" experience then since i reported a noise they kept the car to fix it. A week after they told me they had to cancel the deal because to repair the car was going to be more expensive and will take them more time. They offered me another car that of course was more expensive. The car caught my eye and everything so we ran numbers AGAIN. It turned out to be "not such a bad deal". I am saying it that way because i was tired of going to the dealership when i got off work or on my days off that i took the deal. Now at this point in the negotiation i went to the office to sign the papers and before i did they asked me if i wanted the warranty's and all of that stuff, And the problem was that during the first negotiation when we ran the numbers for this car the sales guy had a charge for X amount of dollars saying that those were the charges for the warranty. So when i told the manager about this she had no IDEA. From here it just got worse. The point is that i would not recommend this place even to my worst enemy. NOTE: I had to get something from them because i had already traded in my car and they said that it was already sold by the time they started to screw things up for me.