Toyota of Dallas

2610 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75234

New 866-636-9553 New 866-636-9553
Used 866-632-6008 Used 866-632-6008
Service 855-504-2416 Service 855-504-2416

At the All-New Toyota of Dallas Superstore, we put our customers first!

bigger Family, Bigger vehicle

by from Grapevine, Tx |

Family loves Toyotas we were looking at Sequoia and Jessica Martin was very kind to work with my bed ridden wife and I as we tried to figure out which one worked best for us. We love our new SUV. Glad we stuck to Toyota

December 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear that you received great service from Jessica! We look forward to your next visit. Enjoy your new Sequoia!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Dallas, Texas |

Coworker gave me Jessica Martin's information and she truly was amazing she had a few cars pulled up and waiting for me when I arrived. Made it easy and the fastest buying experience I have ever had.

December 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate your positive feedback and are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience working with Jessica. We look forward to your next visit!

Great Service

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

My family and I have bought multiple Toyotas from Jessica Martin. We would recommend her to anyone!

December 11, 2015

Christi, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for the purchase of multiple Toyotas from you and your family members! We are happy to hear that you received great service from Jessica and we look forward to helping you out in the future!

I loved my Salesman!

by from Dallas, TX |

David "Ace" Wall is absolutely amazing!!! He stayed late to take care of me and I want him to be acknowledged for his outstanding customer service skills and vivacious attitude. He made my experience one I will NEVER forget!

December 11, 2015

Elfego, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that David provided you with such great service! We look forward to your next visit and thank you for choosing Toyota of Dallas!

Ace, is a shining star...

by from Farmers Branch, TX |

Ace, is a shining star and I highly recommend everyone I know to him.

December 11, 2015

Ricky, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to hear that you are very happy with the service you received from Ace. We are looking forward to your next visit!

The salesman was great!

by from Dallas, TX |

The sales man was great. This was the fastest purchase I have had at this dealership. Keep up the good work! Thank you Ace Wall!

December 11, 2015

Sondra, Thank you for taking the time you write a review. We appreciate your positive feedback and are so happy to hear that you received great service from Ace. Thanks for choosing Toyota of Dallas!

It was a good experience everyone from the seller

by from Dallas, TX |

It was a good experience everyone from the seller to the manager were very professional and very willing to provide the best deal they could base on my situation... All I have to say is thank you to Ace Wall and the staff at Toyota of Dallas.

December 11, 2015

Tony, Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy to hear that you received great service from Ace and the rest of the Toyota of Dallas team. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Friends in the business

by from Dallas, Texas |

Meet Jessica Martin at the grocery store months ago and we exchanged cards. Never really thought anything of it until my daughter decided she wanted a new car. I called Jessica and set up a time for my daughter to come in. I was out of town but my daughter wanted to go in that day. Jessica made sure I knew everything that was going on and no surprises

December 11, 2015

Dave, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that both you and your daughter received great service from Jessica. We look forward to helping you out in the future!

new Camry :)

by from Irving, Texas |

Purchased a 2016 Camry on November 30th and got an amazing deal!!! No one in the metroplex could beat it!! Thank you Jessica Martin for following up with me and helping me get the best deal! I will send all my coworkers your way

December 11, 2015

Erika, Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that Jessica was able to get you a great deal on your new Camry and that you were happy with her service. We look forward to your next visit and thank you for choosing Toyota of Dallas!

bought a new car

by from Addison, Texas |

Was in Service Monday just for oil change and was looking at this new wagon Scion iM. Sales person Jessica Martin walked up and asked if I had been helped. I explained I was just in service and she asked if I wanted to kill sometime and test drive. I had time so I agreed. That car is nice. Next thing you know I am trading in my perfectly fine 2010 Corolla for a 2016 Scion iM. Most chill experience I have had purchasing a car. This is my third car from Toyota of Dallas

December 11, 2015

Mike, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that you received great service from Jessica! Thank you for choosing Toyota of Dallas and enjoy your new car!