2610 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75234

New 866-636-9553
Used 866-632-6008
Service 855-504-2416

At the All-New Toyota of Dallas Superstore, we put our customers first!

Excellent sales person

by from quinlan,tx |

Chris Stallworth is an excellent salesman. He didn't pressure us and made us feel at ease with our purchase.

May 18, 2015

Chauntae, Thank you for your feedback! Chris is one of our top sales professionals and is pleased to hear about your recent experience here at Toyota of Dallas. Sincerely, Darren Dortch GM.

Toyota

by from mesquite tx |

I love Toyota and went in to see if I can trade in my new car. Unfortunately I would of been at lost if I traded in my new car. Chris Stallworth was very kind and did everything he can to get me a good deal. I really appreciated his awesome costumer service! Never did I feel pressured to absolutely have to buy a car. Definitely will recommend Chris to anyone looking for a car!

May 18, 2015

Evette, Thank you for your feedback! We love to hear about your experience and Chris is glad to hear about your referrals! We hope to service your friends and family in the future! Sincerely, Darren Dortch GM.

by from Dallas, TX |

Maurice Stallworth makes me want to buy more cars from ya'll!

May 18, 2015

Angelo, Maurice Thanks you for leaving your positive feedback! We hope to hear more in the future! Sincerely, Darren Dortch GM.

Great Service,clean facilities

by from Dallas,Tx |

Great Service,Great People....Cat Fillman,Daniel,JP,Jeff,Vernon,Henry,Vanessa,Jeff Alexander,and Stephanie. Go above and Beyond!

May 18, 2015

Donna, Thank you for your feedback, our Service department is pleased to hear about your review and we hope to keep servicing you in the future! Sincerely, Darren Dortch GM.

Service experience

by from Dallas ,tx |

This service department is awesome. My advisor Alvin Carpio took great care of me and on a timely manner. I will continue to bring my vehicle to Toyota of Dallas for all my service Needs. Thank you for my great service.

May 18, 2015

Mark, Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to servicing all of your Toyota needs! Sincerely, Darren Dortch GM

Awesome New Facility and customer service matches!

by from McKinney TX |

Took my vehicle for regular service. My advisor was very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. Being a woman I have been made to feel uneasy at other facilities. Also at times taken advantage of. Not at this service department. Very impressed. They earned all of my future business.

May 18, 2015

Debbie, Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and we hope to keep servicing you in the future! Your vehicle is important to us. Sincerely, Darren Dortch GM.

awesome service

by from MCKINNEY |

Service department really cares. Awesome job by the service team!!!

May 18, 2015

CBSmith, Thank you for your feedback! Our service department is pleased to hear about your feedback! Sincerely, Darren Dortch GM

I love Toyota of Dallas

by from Dallas |

My Sales person Syed Jafri had a very positive attitude even when my attitude faltered.It was a pleasure working with him

May 18, 2015

Muhammad, Syed is pleased to hear about your positive feedback! We thank you for your business and we hope to service you in the future. Sincerely, Darren Dortch GM.

by from Dallas |

Syed Jafri got me approved more than my expectation and I went home well satisfied customer and I will highly recommend to all my friends and family

May 11, 2015

Thanks for the review Hassan! We are happy to hear that Syed provided you was satisfying services.

Toyota of Dallas gives a big smile to everyone

by from Dallas |

I would say any person could buy a car at this dealership no matter how is your credit. Ask for Syed I would say he is the right number guy at there. Thank you

May 11, 2015

J C, Thank you for your feedback. Syed is one of our top sales professionals here at Toyota of Dallas. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you. Sincerely, Darren Dortch GM.