Toyota of Dallas

2610 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75234

New 866-636-9553
Used 866-632-6008
Service 888-486-8032

At Toyota of Dallas, we set high standards for our team, and the result is a better service experience for our

BEST DEALERSHIP EVER

by from DALLAS,TX |

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A USED CAR FROM TOYOTA OF DALLAS. WADE SKURLOCK WAS MY SALESMAN. HE WAS VERY EASY TO DEAL WITH AND EVERYTHING WAS ALREADY IN PLACE BYE THE TIME I PURCHASED THE VEHICLE. HE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS WITHOUT ANY HESITATION. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BEING SO HELPFUL THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE PROCESS.

September 17, 2012

We are so happy to hear about your pleasant experience. We pride ourselves in our customer service so it is great to hear that you had a good experience with Wade. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you again!

Buy a car from Wade Skurlock!

by from Little Elm, TX |

My experience at this dealership was wonderful. Wade Skurlock was great. He listened to what I wanted and showed me the options available. The process was very quick and easy-I was in and out of the dealership in about 2 hours. Even dealing with the financial department was a breeze. I recommend Toyota of Dallas (and Wade!) to anyone who is looking to buy a car. You won't be disappointed!

December 7, 2012

So glad Wade took good care of you, he is a great salesman! Please let us know if we can do anything to help with your future sales or service needs. Thanks again!

Wade will treat you like family!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Just bought my very first car, and wanted to go the pre-owned certified route. Everyone knows buying a car can be a nerve wrecking process, but Wade was honest and open, and genuinely wanted to see me drive off in the right vehicle for me. A huge surprise from the usual pushy and overbearing car salesman. I recommend Wade for anyone looking to get a great deal from a reliable Toyota Dealership in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. Thanks Wade! :)

September 17, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership. Wade always takes great care of his customers so it is wonderful to hear that you had the same experience. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Thank you again!

Prius 2009

by from Dallas |

Very good sales experience with Wade Skurlock. Highly recommend!

September 17, 2012

We pride ourselves in our customer service so it is great to hear that Wade took great care of you. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Thank you!

Wade Skurlock sales rep at Toyota of Dallas

by from dallas |

My recent experience of purchasing my vehicle with Wade Skurlock pf Toyota of Dallas was very pleasurable. I had leased my Toyota Corolla in 2009 and the lease was up in the Spring of 2012. Wade and I were able to explore all options for me by email and saved lots of time of physically having to be at the dealership. I decided to purchase my vehicle and Wade had everything ready when I arrived. It was way different than previous trips to Toyota of Dallas or any other dealer and for that I was most gra

Great sales man, rude F&I rep

by from Duncanville Texas |

Daughter and I found a 2010 Certified Used Toyota Corolla on Autotrader. Went to look at it. Salesman was Wade Skurlock. Very nice, honest, not pushy. He told us the price right up front (didn't play a numbers game.)We had a great experience with him. The F&I guy was young, cocky, and rude when we told him No Thanks (SEVERAL TIMES)to the extended warranty. I know this is how he makes his living. But when a customer says NO, they mean NO. He was very friendly until then. F&I guys are why people avoid dealerships like the PLAGUE! We love the car, and the price, and the salesman. Too bad they can't do it all for you. Thanks Wade!

The car I didn't want to buy

by from Dallas, TX |

I purchased a 2010 Corrolla S, paid it off and then was hit by the hail storm in early April. I took my car to Toyota of Dallas for body work only to find out it was totalled. Sid in the body shop referred me to Wade Skurlock in the Pre-Owned department. He tolerated three test drives (I was slightly undecided) and many questions before I decided on my 2011 Camry SE. It was a good buying experience. Did I mention my rental car was from there as well. I was so excited when I got my car, I dropped the keys in the box and remembered on my way home that I forgot to fill the tank. They didn't hassle me or charge extra. I had previously serviced my car at Toyota of Dallas. Now, I think I've experienced every department and am pleased with the results.

Corolla

by from Dallas, tx |

Jorge martinez. I took my vehicle in for service a couple of times and the service and customer service was great everyone is friendly and helpful. Great place to come and friendly environment. Thank you Toyota of Dallas.

Top Notch All The Way Around

by from Dallas |

After going to several dealerships and getting the "run around" I came into Toyota of Dallas and was greeted by Wade Skurlock and I could tell right away this was a very different type of dealership and salesperson. Some one who actually listened to what I wanted, and by doing so, got me into the perfect car. I highly reccomend everyone I know looking for a car to go to Toyota of Dallas and ask for Wade Skurlock right away!

Buying made easy

by from Frisco, TX |

Ask for Wade Skurlock. He will treat you right. Great dealership.