Weekley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

50 Main St, Butler, OH 44822

New 888-533-2144
Used 888-514-5267
Service 866-525-0137

Our Prices Will Get You! Our Service Will Keep You!

Best dealership around

by from Mansfield, OH |

This is only place I will shop for a vehicle. We have bought three cars from Erick Schneeg, who is the best. We went to drive some used cars to replace my wife?s Sebring (which we bought from Weekly as well). She ended up liking a slightly used Chrysler 200. Erick looked around and with rebates could get us into a brand new 200 for only $2,000 more. He did the same thing when I bought my Jeep. He was able to get me a new one for little more than a used one would run us. They treat you great no matter what you are shopping for. They have a no pressure atmosphere and truly sell to sell again.

Great buying experieince

by from Perrysville, OH |

Are you tired of everytime you ask a question or make an offer to your sales rep that they have to run to their manager and ask them. If so, then Weekley's is your dealership and Erik Schneeg is your Sales Rep. I ordered a 2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn on April 10th and I received the truck on June 4th. Every aspect of my experience was outstanding. I worked with Erik on everything with my truck order. He placed the order, he drove my truck and offered me a trade-in price and I negotiated with him. It was only after I came back a second time to beat Erik up for another $1500 that he had Matt Weekley look at my truck just to make sure he was OK on our final negotiated deal. Don't believe that you cannot get the best deal from the small town family dealerships. Weekley's was able to beat Spitzer's by almost $2000 in a friendly, no-pressure sales atmosphere. As an added surprise when I got home and went through the truck I found a New Testament Bible in the glove box just re-affirming the moral character of this dealership.

The best experience I've had buying a car!

by from Columbus, OH |

If anyone is shopping for a car, this is the place to go to! Erick Schneeg was my car expert and the buying transcation was done with professionalism and I would go back again. This dealership has been in business over 90 years which is a testament to their service and willingness to go the "extra mile" to make sure you're happy. I had a slight problem after my purchase and they fixed it with no problem. Graet family business!