Coughlin Chillicothe

60 N Plaza Blvd, Chillicothe, OH 45601

New 888-635-8615 New 888-635-8615
Used 888-538-0275 Used 888-538-0275
Service 866-734-3332 Service 866-734-3332

Coughlin has the cars for You!

new purchase

by from chillicothe |

customer service and working with Bruce, Carrie and Jerry was comfortable and a no pressure experience - greatly appreciate that. Vehicle low tire pressure lights are on...

New Chevrolet Silverado

by from Jackson, Oh |

I had been thinking of buying a new truck for a couple of weeks. So one evening I thought I would drive to Chillicothe and go to Coughlin to see what kind of trucks they had on their lot. They had a wide variety of new trucks at great prices. I found a Z71 that I fell in love with. After working with Jamie (salesman) we came to great numbers on my trade in and also on their truck. Needless to say a drive to just check out a chevy ended in me driving one home. Jamie and the whole staff at Coughlin Chillicothe was exceptional to deal with and very friendly!

Coughlin Chillicothe responded to this review

October 23, 2015

BSK, thank you very much, not only for your business, but also for taking the time to write this review of our dealership, and Jamie Lynch! They do their best to help each client find the right vehicle, so it is wonderful to hear that you felt the same.--Matt Dillon Director of Internet Sales Coughlin Automotive

Great buying experience

by from Chillicothe, Ohio |

This was my first new car I purchased on my own and it could not have went any better. Carrie Waldron was my salesperson who walked me through all the ins and outs of the lease process. She was honest and straight forward and got me right where I needed to be with the car of my dreams. My Camaro and I rolled out very happy. If all salespersons were like Carrie the feelings people have about car salespersons would disappear. The rest of the staff I worked with including the finance person were also great. Of course the star of the show was my 2015 Camaro which was shined up and fueled up for my departure. Thank you Carrie and Coughlin for easy and professional experience. I will be back.

Dealership was very helpful and accomdating

by from Gallipolis, Ohio |

Great Dealership, would recommend to others. Brityn was my salesperson. Did a great job!

14 Silverado

by from Chillicothe Ohio |

Great service and price. Brityn Larrick was very knowledgeable and treated me right.

New vehicle purchase

by from Chillicothe, OH. |

I was shopping for a new truck and decided to contact Coughlin Chevrolet in Chillicothe through their website with what I was interested in and within ten minutes Dave Grabb called me to see how he could help, so he was the Sales Consultant that handled our recent purchase. This is the fifth vehicle that we have purchased at this location and Dave has handled every sale. He is very knowledgeable, courteous and polite, and invested a lot of time with me making sure I understood the functions of my new truck (after all my trade-in was seventeen years old). He has called a couple of times to just follow-up on how I like my truck and to make sure this was a positive experience for us at Coughlin of Chillicothe. In closing, Dave's the best, I wish more Sales Consultants were like him...

Shopping

by from clarksburg,ohio |

Was shopping on Coughlins web-site for a Used Kia Sportage, I filled out the information needed to be contacted by a sales rep. Brity contacted me the very next morning. I was never under any pressure. Was very helpful,and even informed me that if I found what I was looking for at another coughlin location it could be brought here to the chillicothe location for me to check out. I informed Brity I had found my sales rep whenever I decided on a purchase. Thanks Brity ! If I ever make up my mind I will be sure to contact you!

2013 Chevy Sonic

by from Waverly, OH |

Very helpful and excellent customer service. Will buy my next vehicle here.

Went for tires

by from Chillicothe, Ohio |

Asked price and service department guys was just standing didn't seem to interested in installing them so ill buy my tires elsewhere. Not good business.

Coughlin Chillicothe responded to this review

July 3, 2013

Terry, thank you for letting us know about this. I have passed your note along to our Service Director and General Manager. Please give us another opportunity, as I hope we have corrected the issue. Matt Dillon--Director of Internet Sales

2013 Cruze ECO