Coughlin Chillicothe

New 888-635-8615
Used 888-538-0275

new purchase

by from chillicothe |

customer service and working with Bruce, Carrie and Jerry was comfortable and a no pressure experience - greatly appreciate that. Vehicle low tire pressure lights are on...

Dealership was very helpful and accomdating

by from Gallipolis, Ohio |

Great Dealership, would recommend to others. Brityn was my salesperson. Did a great job!

14 Silverado

by from Chillicothe Ohio |

Great service and price. Brityn Larrick was very knowledgeable and treated me right.

New vehicle purchase

by from Chillicothe, OH. |

I was shopping for a new truck and decided to contact Coughlin Chevrolet in Chillicothe through their website with what I was interested in and within ten minutes Dave Grabb called me to see how he could help, so he was the Sales Consultant that handled our recent purchase. This is the fifth vehicle that we have purchased at this location and Dave has handled every sale. He is very knowledgeable, courteous and polite, and invested a lot of time with me making sure I understood the functions of my new truck (after all my trade-in was seventeen years old). He has called a couple of times to just follow-up on how I like my truck and to make sure this was a positive experience for us at Coughlin of Chillicothe. In closing, Dave's the best, I wish more Sales Consultants were like him...

Shopping

by from clarksburg,ohio |

Was shopping on Coughlins web-site for a Used Kia Sportage, I filled out the information needed to be contacted by a sales rep. Brity contacted me the very next morning. I was never under any pressure. Was very helpful,and even informed me that if I found what I was looking for at another coughlin location it could be brought here to the chillicothe location for me to check out. I informed Brity I had found my sales rep whenever I decided on a purchase. Thanks Brity ! If I ever make up my mind I will be sure to contact you!

2013 Chevy Sonic

by from Waverly, OH |

Very helpful and excellent customer service. Will buy my next vehicle here.

Went for tires

by from Chillicothe, Ohio |

Asked price and service department guys was just standing didn't seem to interested in installing them so ill buy my tires elsewhere. Not good business.

Coughlin Chillicothe responded to this review

July 3, 2013

Terry, thank you for letting us know about this. I have passed your note along to our Service Director and General Manager. Please give us another opportunity, as I hope we have corrected the issue. Matt Dillon--Director of Internet Sales

2013 Cruze ECO

by from Oak Hill Ohio |

Brityn Larrick Sales person. Thanks Coughlin Chillicothe

2001 Dodge Dakota on cars.com. **BEWARE**

by from Chillicothe, Ohio |

Went to look at the 2001 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 listed on cars.com and was not happy with my experience. The salesman kept stating that it was $5995 As-is, a little too many times for me not to be wary. The test drive went great right up until it went bad. The truck drove nice and had plenty of power, 4wd work great. Stopped at the last light to go back to dealership and the truck started missing really bad. It felt like it was running on four cylinders. Mash the throttle and it would just spit and sputter and then surge forward only to spit and sputter some more. When we arrived back at the dealership the salesman acted like it never happened and ask nonchalantly "what do you think, $5995 As-is?". When asked if they could put it on a scanner to see what may have caused it to spit and sputter the salesman got an instant attitude and said that it has already been through the garage and been through the safety inspection and that is that. They are quick to give you the carfax which states it being one owner, but don't be fooled, the truck is not worth it. We were paying with cash and he was not willing to work with us at all. I wont mention the salesman's name but I will say that it rhymes with rabb. Very unsatisfied with my experience with Coughlin and the salesman.

Coughlin Chillicothe responded to this review

March 1, 2013

I am very sorry to hear about this, and certainly glad that you choose not to buy the truck. We do try to be very up front about our as/is vehicles for just this reason, and as such we do not specialize in them. The sales person sounded lihe ke might have been a bit to tearse, but I do have to say that I am very please that we made a point to tell you that the only thing that had been done to the truck as a safety inspection, and that it was as/is. Business doesn't always go the way we want it to, but I hope you give us another chance, as we were honest and up front even prior to your arrival. Sincerely, Matt Dillon, Director of Internet Sales 740-644-1222

Malibu

by from Jackson, OH |

My shopping experience was the smoothest, hassel free and quickest experience I have had buying a car new or used. Thank you I am very happy with my car and the experience. I will recommend Coughlin Chillicothe and Bruce (my sales associate) to everyone thinking of looking for a car. My Dad said the service department sold him on his purchase of his new truck. Their service has now made Coughlin our family dealership.