Falcone Volkswagen Subaru & Saab

1930 W 16th St, Indianapolis, IN 46202

New 877-755-6750
Used 877-835-3681
Service 888-672-5970

Great company- Great people!

by from Carmel, IN |

Just purchased a new 2014 Forester from Falcone. Excellent experience all the way around! Sales (Chase & Duke), owner (Bob) and finance (Jon) were a pleasure to work with. They got me a great price on the car and when it came time to sign, there were no "surprises" or high-pressure sales tactics to get me to buy more than I wanted. If you're looking for a Subaru, look no further than Falcone!

Couldn't be more pleased.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Recently I was looking for a new car and had decided on a Volkswagen Passat (SEL Premium model) after extensive research on Kelly Blue Book and Edmonds. I had shopped one other area dealer and the difference was like night vs.day. Just about everything regarding Falcone was better: far less pressure to buy a car "that day", a higher trade-in value for my 7-year old car, a better final selling price for the exact same car, and a more transparent process overall. Basically there's just less glitz and more genuine approach. It reminds me of a car dealer in a small town, but it's just a few minutes from downtown Indy. Not long after taking delivery one audio speaker developed a rattle. I made an appointment with service and was treated as if I had bought a new Jaguar or Porsche. I wish all car dealerships were this good.

Best customer service I've ever recieved!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Hands down the best service I have ever received from any dealership. I will make a special trip every time just so I can get my Volkswagen serviced at Falcone. My buying experience was pressure free, and I love my new Passat. The people at Falcone really do care about every single one of their customers... never going anywhere else!!!

Can I get some help

by from Indianpolis,In |

I stop by twice in one week and not once did someone ask me,if I needed any help, or if someone was helping me. There was ttwo people on the lot and one was with a customer, but I have been at other dealerships and the have been ask even if they were with someone.I got and my car drove off went to another dealership were they seem to want my business. Customer service goes along way.

bad mechanics, bad customer service

by from indianapolis, in |

I went there for a diagnostic test, i was extremely dissatisfied with the service. they charge $95 dollars for the test, while most places charge 40. they told me i needed new brakes but when i went to meineke to have the brake pads replace, they told me the pads were in very good shape. i told them my headlight weren't working and look to see if it had a short in it, the told me the only thing they could do is to restore it back to factory setting. they wanted to charge me close to $ 400 dollars to it, the problem was so simple i got it fix for $ 37 dollars. i told them to drive the car and see where the smoke was coming from, the guy told me the car was not smoking but as soon as pull of the lot, i could see smoke coming from the car. the wanted to charge me close to a $1000 dollars to fix all the problems, i got everything fix for $157 dollars. I always thought mechanics were crooks, this dealership just confirm that. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!

Great to work with!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My husband and I have made two purchases at Falcone now. On the first purchase, we had seen a Mini Cooper listed on their website and went in to test drive it and potentially buy it (which we ended up getting). We were told had a couple from Chicago driving down to see it that day, and although they had been encouraged to put a small refundable down payment to hold it, the couple did not. Sorry for them, but good for us. The process was very smooth and pressure-free. Bert went out of his way to create minimal stress for us, and the owner was there working, himself, on a Saturday morning. I was impressed at the staff's professionalism and hospitality! Then we needed to trade the Mini in for a 4-door a few months back, so we went back to see Bert, because he was just so nice and down to earth compared to other car salesmen we had experienced in the past (at other dealers). He wasn't in the office so we worked with Dan (I THINK that's his name) and he was good too, but we were honestly looking forward to helping Bert get the "credit", but it wasn't like that -- Dan and Bert jumped in and out of the transaction whenever they could to help get us out of the door happy! What I really love about this dealership is that it doesn't feel like a dog-eat-dog environment. At Falcone, it's more like they are a family and realize that if they all give 100%, they'll all succeed in the end. When we finally were about to drive the VW off the lot, Bert (although he wasn't the one who "sold" us the car) took the time to go over some neat features and offer some personal insight about the car's components. This was on a Saturday and then on Monday, Bert realized we still needed to sign a couple documents and personally came to me and my husband's workplaces due to our special circumstances and availability. Overall, great experience now twice and highly recommended for a no-nonsense, straight-forward, pressure-free purchase! And if you've seen Falcone's commercials, "no dealer fee --EVER"...it's true!

Interstate purchase

by from Lawrence, KS |

Tiffany C. was extremely helpful with prompt responses and answers to my questions. I purchased my used Camry sight unseen and I have been very happy with my purchase.

Is it that difficult?

by from Indianapolis indiana |

This particular dealership has an apparent extreme difficulty with effectively responding to prospective buyers!---especially when a response is requested and acknowledged via their website. thank you

Purchase of 2013 Subaru Outback

by from Speedway, IN |

My wife and I were looking to trade our 2005 Honda CRV and had been looking at vehicles. We narrowed our choices to the Subaru Outback 2012 or 2013, Honda CRV 2012, upcoming Hyundai Santa Fe 2013 and the Kia Sorrento 4 cyl. We decided to pursue the Subaru Outback and began looking at area dealers. We started talking to John Franks the salesman at Falcone. He introduced me to the owner. Our process of purchase was over 2 months of me doing research, talking to John Franks, etc. We were looking at the 2013 due better mpg and better cvt transmission. Falcone does the Subaru employee pricing which was good, so what was left was negotiation on the trade in. After a few back and forths we received what we needed on the trade to get the monthly pmt down. The overall process was awesome. John Franks is so patient and very friendly. My wife got the go through the technical review with John as the kids were in the car seats in the back (I stayed in the dealership while it poured down rain). It was a great experience and Im hoping my Mom and dad go there and buy a car. Anyone looking for a Subaru definitley go to Falcone and ask for John Franks!

Falcone best in Indy!

by from Greenwood, IN |

My wife and I purchased a new and used car from Falcone. From the second we walked in the door, we knew we would be happy with our decision to purchase from Falcone. I had called earlier in the day for an appointment and was greeted by Bob Falcone, the owner. He then spent the better part of 2 hours walking us through the process of buying our new cars and put together a financing plan that fit our needs. We went to a South Side competitor (anyone from the area will know who I am refering to) first and were very unimpressed with their sales team. We are a young couple and believe the sales team did not take us seriously. Knowing that the OWNER OF THE DEALERSHIP worked directly with us through all the paperwork should say more than enough about this place. My honest opinion gives them 5 stars on all the categories listed above. From Bob to Tiffany to Rick and even Duke, this team was FANTASTIC. Even if I move to Alaska, I will still only buy from this dealer. I honestly cannot speak highly enough about this group. You owe it to yourself to check them out.

Poor CS and poor feedback

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I wanted to buy a new car and asked for additional, specific, information. None of my questions were answered, instead I just got a form response to "Come in and try out a car". (Without having my questions answered, I didn't even know if they had the car I wanted.) I had a car in for a replacement part and the service people didn't know they didn't have the part in-stock until AFTER they tore down my car...I had called ahead to confirm they DID have the part and they assured me they did...but it turned out they really didn't. I have been waiting for months now and haven't heard any feedback about when, if ever, my part will be available...I did call several times, only got service's VM...left messages and still nothing! I give up...it should NOT be this difficult to spend my money.