Dick Hannah Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3517 NE Auto Mall Drive, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 800-732-1598

Got me into a great Wrangler

by from Battle Ground, WA |

I came in for a test drive and was treated very nicely by a salesman named Bill. A few days later I returned to hammer out a deal. Bill and his manager were able to beat the pricing I had asked for by a nice margin. At no point did I feel the typical sales pressure you hear about at dealerships. I'd recommend Bill and Dick Hannah Jeep to anyone!

Ron Lewis

by from Vancouver, WA |

Ron was an excellent helper, he found me the exact car I was looking for. He worked with me ( I had a long list of demands that I wanted in order to buy) met all my demands and more :) He was a pleasure to work with, I would highly recommend anyone to him!

Extremely Helpful

by from Vancouver WA |

I have to say that I was very nervous about going to Dick Hannah to buy a new car.. I have heard that car sales people can be very pushy and try to sell you what ever they wanted you to have. But I was very surprised when I arrived. First I meet Carson, Extremely polite young man. he took his time and walked around the lot with me listening to what I wanted in a car. Carson introduced me to his supervisor Aladdin and again I was listened to and together we found the perfect car. This is a perfect team to buy from.

Awesome Sales Team - Ron Lewis & Chris Red

by from Vancouver, WA |

I purchased a Dodge 2500 truck, and it was a wonderful experience. This was my second car that I purchased with Dick Hannah dodge. Ron Lewis was a first class salesman and the purchase was effortless. Ron made sure everything was perfect. He even went the extra mile to wash our new truck when it had not been cleaned as requested. He worked with Chris Red, who was also very helpful and knowledgeable. I will always return to Dick Hannah Dodge if we need to purchase another vehicle. I will also, refer many people. I have never worked with a team that was so helpful and reassuring that everything will be taken care for us.

Great experience in buying a Dodge Durango

by from Vancouver, WA |

We have been a life long Chrysler family and it was time to purchase a vehicle to replace our aging Dodge minivan. We were thinking a 2014 Dodge Durango, but our DH sales team (Ron Lewis and Chris Red) provided ample information and feedback that confirmed our desire to purchase a Durango, was the right option for our family. Ron Lewis guided the sales process and was very open and honest. He focused on our needs and what was important to us, ultimately locating the vehicle that met and exceeded our expectations. Ron worked closely with Chris Red (Sales Manager) to pull together a pricing and financial package that was fair and reasonable. The DH team from start to finish was very professional, considerate, and expeditious. It was evident the DH team wanted our family as a life long customer, and that they wanted to exceed our expectations. Thanks to Ron Lewis and team for an overall great experience, resulting in a great car!

Love our Dodge

by from Portland, Oregon |

Replacing our favorite car a 1999 Dodge Durango has been a pleasurable experience. Ron Lewis made the process of replacing the old Durango with a 2014 Dodge Durango Citadel non-stressful. He is very knowledgeable of the Durango and its options. Moving from the 1999 model to a 2014 model seemed like an overwhelming event to us. Ron showed us how all the electronic functions worked, helped us with programming and answered every question we could think of. There was no pressure to purchase the vehicle. The Dick Hannah dealership is a professional organization. Our experience with them made the buying experience something to remember. We recommend them highly.

Great experience!

by from Vancouver, Wa. |

We purchased a 2014 Dodge Ram truck. The experience was easy and not stressful at all. Our sales person was Ron Lewis who was very professional and knowledgeable. Ron was a great listener and located the exact truck we wanted and even delivered it three days earlier than we expected. We've purchased several vehicles from Dick Hannah dealerships and it's always been a pleasurable experience. We highly recommend Ron Lewis!

Great Service

by from Vancouver, WA |

My husband and I recently went in looking for a new car and had an idea what we wanted, like most, were dreading the dealership experience. We started out on a Thursday with a nice young woman named Jennifer, who was friendly and eager to answer any questions we had. She helped us locate the Durango we had seen online and we knew we liked the car. We left that day as we wanted to crunch some number and make sure that the financing option they had offered was right for us. Jennifer called the next day and checked in with us, which we appreciated. Ultimately we ended up going in that Saturday as we knew we wanted the car we had seen Thursday. Jennifer had the day off and they allowed us to work with Ron Lewis. If any of you are looking into buying a car I highly recommend Ron. He was great! On Saturday, my husband and I had to take our four year old son with us to the dealership, and as you can imagine that is the last place he wanted to be. Well not only did Ron take time to answer our questions and concerns he was also very attentive to our son and helped keep him entertained as we filled out paperwork, at one point even buying him a little toy car from their shop . Not once did he show he got annoyed with our energetic four year old and was great at making conversation with us and filling in the waiting game at the dealership. In the end, Ron gave my husband a full rundown of our car and helped us identify how to work every last button and knob of the car, which there were many. Our experience was certainly made better by working with not only Ron, but the entire Dick Hannah Dodge Team. We will definitely look to them in the future for our car buying needs.

Buying my dream car

by from Vancouver, Wa |

Today I am driving my new Challenger I thought after shopping many other dealers in Portland for two weeks wasting so many hours I want back.. who knew right around the corner I would purchase my car with little hassle. I walked in met a wonderful man named Aladdin who listened to what I wanted and helped me find just the one that would work for me. He was amazing and stayed late until 10 pm while I made my decision and came in on his day off so we could finalize my deal and I took delivery of my new black beauty :-) I worked closely with a finance manager Chris Red who was outstanding at making the numbers work for me with no pressure. I would buy another car and even send anyone in to ask for both these gentlemen. Thanks so much. I cried as I drove it home so happy :-) I would also like to say stop in and check all state out they saved me 80 $ a month and very knowledgable and helpful people.

Fantastic Dealership!

by from Vancouver, WA |

I have purchased three vehicles in as many years from this dealership and find them to be one of the best with which I have ever worked. I've purchased a Dodge Durango Citadel, a Chrysler 200S Convertible and last week a Chrysler 300S. In every instance from the service department to sales and finance I have been treated with the utmost courtesy, professionalism and extremely high customer service. The most recent purchase of the 300S was effected by sales associate Ron Lewis, a highly knowledgeable professional. Ron is a walking encyclopedia of the dealership's automobiles and understand his duties as a customer service representative. I highly recommend Ron to anyone thinking of purchasing or leasing a vehicle. He's backed up by an outstanding team in manager Chris and finance guru Jeremy. I am so impressed by the folks at this dealership, I recommended them to my brother who came in and purchased a Jeep...