Dick Hannah Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3517 NE Auto Mall Drive, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 800-732-1598 Used 800-732-1598

Great dealer!

by from Vancouver, WA |

I had a great experience and got exactly what I wanted. They gave me fair value for my trade, found me good financing, and I bought and drove home my new Jeep with a smile on my face. Of course I would give a good review, my trade in came from them and that's why I went back, I've always been treated well by them.

Great used car shopping experience!

by from Portland, Or |

I purchased my 2007 VW Rabbit from Dick Hannah several weeks ago, and I couldn't be happier with the company and the individuals I worked with. Stephanie Meadows went well above and beyond her job description to get myself and my children into a safe car within my budget. I am so pleased with my purchase and the services that she provided for myself and my family. There was a snafu with my financing through the recommended credit union. But it was handled so expertly and swiftly by Hamid Safavi that I didn't even know anything went wrong until he called me to explain the issue and the resolution. I am beyond pleased with the finance department at Dick Hannah. They were so professional and helpful. In addition to the car and the loan, Dick Hannah's onsite insurance specialist Philip Brodehl was able to successfully sign me up for better insurance at a lower price! Working with Philip was a real pleasure and I look forward to doing business with him and everyone at Dick Hannah again!

Second Dart

by from Vancouver wa |

Second car in here and everything went great. My sales person was Rosa and she was great; great customer service and very knowledable.

Above and Beyond

by from Vancouver, WA |

Honestly not sure why I went in, entertaining the idea of change I guess. Met with Stephanie Meadows, started talking about Wranglers, she pointed to one on the lot, hit almost every check I had for my dream Jeep. Had no intention of buying anything, but she went beyond her capacity as a sales rep to convince me I wanted this, even offering to help teach me how to really drive the car to it's potential. No regrets, it's such a beauty.

Good Experience

by from Portland OR |

I recently bought a Jeep at this dealership and had an excellent experience. Rosa greeted us when we pulled on the lot and took us right to the car we were interested in. She was extremely knowledgeable about the SUV and answered all of our questions thoroughly. She was very friendly and even helped to keep our 8 month old daughter entertained through the buying process! When purchased, she also spent a lot of time in the car with me explaining all of the features, syncing my phone, etc. I would recommend this dealership to others.

Bassam Alhadad

by from Vancouver, Wa |

Bassam is terrific to work with! He is helpful and kind. He puts you at ease and makes the car buying process enjoyable!

Excellent customer service

by from Hillsboro, OR |

Aladdin was the first person in a group of waiting, wandering salesmen to ask whether or not I needed help. In my buying experience, Aladdin walked me through the buying process and went the extra mile to ensure I was comfortable with my purchase. He was even accommodating enough to ask whether I needed a coffee or a bite to eat. When it came to numbers, Aladdin proved to me that he was working hard to ensure I was getting the deal and was completely happy with my decision. Overall excellent buyers experience.

2016 dodge ram Bighorn purchase

by from Battle ground /Washington |

We had a great experience while purchasing our new ram 1500 big horn pickup. We had the best sales person at dick Hanna hands down in justin jeanfreau he was awesome very personable and honesty felt like a friend by the end of our purchase. He knew everything about the truck and helped us understand it all. I would recommend buying at dick Hanna dodge ,I know we will on next vehicle thanks Justin. Tracy Weber.

Fantastic buying experience by Aladdin Al-baiaty

by from Vancouver WA |

I came to the dealership at Dick Hannah jeep late at night during week days and I met a salesman name Aladdin who he was so friendly and knowledgeable , he listened so closely to what we needed in a vehicle, I thanked him and left, 2 days later showed up with my husband and Aladdin made it so easy he found the right car for us and below what we expected to pay... So happy I love my Chrysler Thank you Dick Hannah Jeep for having such good person like Aladdin See Aladdin at the Jeep store at Dickhannah in Vancouver if you want someone to help you get a used or new vehicle .. He is the guy Thank you Aladdin

Great customer service by bassam CJDR

by from Tillamook, OR |

Great service, very friendly. Made my experience enjoyable