Dick Hannah Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3517 NE Auto Mall Drive, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 800-732-1598

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Portland OR |

Go to Dick Hannah Dodge and find JOE LACKEY. Great guy, not your typical car salesman! I just bought a brand new Dodge Grand Caravan and got a very fair deal from Dick Hannah Dodge. Joe Lackey was our salesman and was polite and professional. He put me in exactly the car I was looking for at a price that was extremely competitive. We were referred by a pastor at our church who bought virtually the same vehicle a few weeks ago. We walked away feeling well taken care of and we would recommend you go see Joe for a very comfortable, low-pressure car buying experience. His sales manager, Chris, was very easy to work with as well, and very fair. Joe will be our go to guy when ever we are looking to buy again.f

Family Experience at Dick Hanna

by from Vancouver Wa |

Are family has purchased two vehicles from our friends at Dick Hanna Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep. We purchased a Jeep last spring and a Audi A3 today. Aladdin and Stepfanie did a great job finding exactly what we needed, a great loan with a friendly atmosphere. As I stated to Aladdin today, "Dick Hanna is 2 for 2 in car buying experience with our family. Thank you again. I would recommend Dick Hanna, Aladdin and Stephanie for your family experience in car buying

Great Experience buying a car

by from North Bonneville, Wa. |

My wife and I were looking for a new car. We shopped the internet and received excellent service from Dick Hannah's internet representative, Gabby. We visited Dick Hannah after viewing several vehicles online that had been provided by Gabby. As soon as we entered the building we were greeted immediately by Manager Chris Red. Chris introduced us to our sales representative Alladin. We were shown a couple cars that fit our expectations and test drove a Honda which ended up being the vehicle we purchased. Through the entire process everything went smoothly and we were guided through every step of the buying process. At a lot of dealerships the manager disappears as soon as you are helped by the salesperson. Not so with Chris Red. He checked with us periodically to make sure we were being taken care of. He even let my wife spin a gift wheel which resulted in a $50.00 gas gift card. Chris Red, Gabby and Alladin made our car buying experience painless and we drove away with our new car shortly after. Additionally, our finance representative Garrett was very pleasant. We are very happy with our car and have already recommended Dick Hannah to a friend who is looking to purchase a car.

Overall, a great experience.

by from Vancouver, Wa. |

Car shopping has never been a great experience for me and something I truly do not like to do. The staff at Dick Hannah Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge were actually very helpful and accommodating over the 2 days it took us to make a decision. Once we finally decided to make a purchase, we looked around for someone to help us but no one approached us. We decided to go inside and found a wonderful lady named Stephanie Meadows. She helped us through the whole process and was genuinely caring and sensitive to our needs; she went the extra mile and made us feel welcome. In addition, I would like to mention Chris, one of the service managers who worked with Stephanie, was also very helpful and a pleasure to work with, a great team effort!!. While the car buying process (anywhere) can be long and sometimes painful, we didn't feel pressured and left with the vehicle "WE" wanted. THANKS!!

Stacy Self 2014 Ram 1500

by from Vancouver,WA. |

Working with Burton Walters was a great experience. He knew I was short on time and went the extra mile to have my truck and paperwork ready for a speedy delivery. He was not pushy and made my buying experience enjoyable and hassle free. .

Great experience! Brandon is a top shelf salesman!

by from Portland, OR. |

I had some misgivings going into the car buying process. In the past it had been an arm wrestling contest, at its worst more like a street fight. Brandon W. my sales consultant has to be the most personable, and helpful I've ever encountered. Every obstacle to a purchase eliminated smoothly and without hesitation, including getting me a better deal on insurance than the one my company of 20 years could offer! Hands down the staff at Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge is the best I have ever encountered. From the first internet contact to the service person who adjusted a misaligned headlight, they were conscientious, courteous, and professional. They have a repeat customer in me, and I will recommend them with absolutely no reservations!

Great experience.

by from Vancouver WA |

had a great experience. Friendly people. Greg was the best!

Great service

by from Portland, OR |

I came into the dealership after having spoken on the phone regarding purchasing a used Jeep Compass. Joe Lackey in sales was awesome about showing me a new vehicle in my price range. He was super flexible in our decision. We ended up picking out a great new Jeep Patriot that I couldn't be happier with! Chris Red and Joe met me at a great price. I would absolutely recommend this dealership for the selection and car values. Definitely talk to Joe. He's knowledgeable and fair!

Happy Family :)

by from Vancouver, Washington |

We went into the Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge as a family needing a little more space. When we left we were a family that was blessed with more then just space in a vehicle, we were blessed as a family with people who really cared and treated us like their family as well. It's nice to be appreciated, and respected when walking into a dealership your not their just to buy a car, your their to buy something more then that, a trip to the beach where everyone fit's just right. A vacation you always dreamed of going on but never thought you could take that extra friend along and now you can, all because someone cared about us, and welcomed us in like their own. Thank you Brandon Winmil from Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge from the bottom of our heart for doing everything you said you could do right from the start and also to Chris for working so hard in getting us into the car of our dreams and what fit's our families needs. You guys truly went above and beyond our expectations and we are forever grateful. I will tell all my friends and family about your dealership and how they too will be welcomed like family, respected, and appreciated not just as a car buyer but as a person with hopes and dreams just like yourself.

Amazing first car purchase experience

by from Vancouver, Wa |

This was my first time buying a car! Going to a car dealership can always be stressful. This was the total opposite! Ron Lewis was the whole reason. He was very honest and I could tell he had integrity in the way he helped us, he knew my budget and helped me stuck with it. He made the whole car purchasing experience so comfortable. I would buy from him again and again! He had a great personality and I knew he wasn't screwing with me. I drove away with a brand new Jeep and I couldn't be happier! He helped me stay within my range of payments and got me an amazing car. I would recommend anyone to see him for their next car!