Dick Hannah Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3517 NE Auto Mall Drive, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 800-732-1598

Happy Family :)

by from Vancouver, Washington |

We went into the Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge as a family needing a little more space. When we left we were a family that was blessed with more then just space in a vehicle, we were blessed as a family with people who really cared and treated us like their family as well. It's nice to be appreciated, and respected when walking into a dealership your not their just to buy a car, your their to buy something more then that, a trip to the beach where everyone fit's just right. A vacation you always dreamed of going on but never thought you could take that extra friend along and now you can, all because someone cared about us, and welcomed us in like their own. Thank you Brandon Winmil from Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge from the bottom of our heart for doing everything you said you could do right from the start and also to Chris for working so hard in getting us into the car of our dreams and what fit's our families needs. You guys truly went above and beyond our expectations and we are forever grateful. I will tell all my friends and family about your dealership and how they too will be welcomed like family, respected, and appreciated not just as a car buyer but as a person with hopes and dreams just like yourself.

Amazing first car purchase experience

by from Vancouver, Wa |

This was my first time buying a car! Going to a car dealership can always be stressful. This was the total opposite! Ron Lewis was the whole reason. He was very honest and I could tell he had integrity in the way he helped us, he knew my budget and helped me stuck with it. He made the whole car purchasing experience so comfortable. I would buy from him again and again! He had a great personality and I knew he wasn't screwing with me. I drove away with a brand new Jeep and I couldn't be happier! He helped me stay within my range of payments and got me an amazing car. I would recommend anyone to see him for their next car!

Great service!

by from Portland, OR |

The team at this dealership really took the time to find the right van for our family. They were even patient with our children! A huge thank you to Bill Farra for walking me through all of the information that we needed and making us feel so comfortable. I test drove vans at four dealerships. The only regret that I had about Dick Hannah was that I didn't start my search there.

Got me into a great Wrangler

by from Battle Ground, WA |

I came in for a test drive and was treated very nicely by a salesman named Bill. A few days later I returned to hammer out a deal. Bill and his manager were able to beat the pricing I had asked for by a nice margin. At no point did I feel the typical sales pressure you hear about at dealerships. I'd recommend Bill and Dick Hannah Jeep to anyone!

Ron Lewis

by from Vancouver, WA |

Ron was an excellent helper, he found me the exact car I was looking for. He worked with me ( I had a long list of demands that I wanted in order to buy) met all my demands and more :) He was a pleasure to work with, I would highly recommend anyone to him!

Extremely Helpful

by from Vancouver WA |

I have to say that I was very nervous about going to Dick Hannah to buy a new car.. I have heard that car sales people can be very pushy and try to sell you what ever they wanted you to have. But I was very surprised when I arrived. First I meet Carson, Extremely polite young man. he took his time and walked around the lot with me listening to what I wanted in a car. Carson introduced me to his supervisor Aladdin and again I was listened to and together we found the perfect car. This is a perfect team to buy from.

Awesome Sales Team - Ron Lewis & Chris Red

by from Vancouver, WA |

I purchased a Dodge 2500 truck, and it was a wonderful experience. This was my second car that I purchased with Dick Hannah dodge. Ron Lewis was a first class salesman and the purchase was effortless. Ron made sure everything was perfect. He even went the extra mile to wash our new truck when it had not been cleaned as requested. He worked with Chris Red, who was also very helpful and knowledgeable. I will always return to Dick Hannah Dodge if we need to purchase another vehicle. I will also, refer many people. I have never worked with a team that was so helpful and reassuring that everything will be taken care for us.

Great experience in buying a Dodge Durango

by from Vancouver, WA |

We have been a life long Chrysler family and it was time to purchase a vehicle to replace our aging Dodge minivan. We were thinking a 2014 Dodge Durango, but our DH sales team (Ron Lewis and Chris Red) provided ample information and feedback that confirmed our desire to purchase a Durango, was the right option for our family. Ron Lewis guided the sales process and was very open and honest. He focused on our needs and what was important to us, ultimately locating the vehicle that met and exceeded our expectations. Ron worked closely with Chris Red (Sales Manager) to pull together a pricing and financial package that was fair and reasonable. The DH team from start to finish was very professional, considerate, and expeditious. It was evident the DH team wanted our family as a life long customer, and that they wanted to exceed our expectations. Thanks to Ron Lewis and team for an overall great experience, resulting in a great car!

Love our Dodge

by from Portland, Oregon |

Replacing our favorite car a 1999 Dodge Durango has been a pleasurable experience. Ron Lewis made the process of replacing the old Durango with a 2014 Dodge Durango Citadel non-stressful. He is very knowledgeable of the Durango and its options. Moving from the 1999 model to a 2014 model seemed like an overwhelming event to us. Ron showed us how all the electronic functions worked, helped us with programming and answered every question we could think of. There was no pressure to purchase the vehicle. The Dick Hannah dealership is a professional organization. Our experience with them made the buying experience something to remember. We recommend them highly.

Great experience!

by from Vancouver, Wa. |

We purchased a 2014 Dodge Ram truck. The experience was easy and not stressful at all. Our sales person was Ron Lewis who was very professional and knowledgeable. Ron was a great listener and located the exact truck we wanted and even delivered it three days earlier than we expected. We've purchased several vehicles from Dick Hannah dealerships and it's always been a pleasurable experience. We highly recommend Ron Lewis!