Dick Hannah Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3517 NE Auto Mall Drive, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 800-732-1598

great service

by from Vancouver |

Rosa Araujo was very helpful and she was very nice. She took care of us and got us what we needed. I will recommend her to all my friends and family. Thank you

FANTASTIC CAR SERVICE

by from vancouver, wa |

Rosa Araujo helped me and my husband purchase a new car , she is the most wonderful person that treated us with with the best service!! Thank you Rosa!!

review on salesperson Joey Good

by from Vancouver |

Mr. Good listened to what conditions and concerns I had in order for me to make a purchase and addressed all of them. I didn't want to play the game of going back and fourth on the terms and Mr. Good said we wouldn't and we didn't so I was pleased with the buying process.

review on salesperson Joey Good

AWESOME SERVICE

by from VANCOUVER, WA |

ROSA AND RON WERE VERY GREAT TO WORK WITH. THEY HELP WITH GETTING ME THE TRUCK I WANTED AND IN AND OUT FAST

Brandon Winmill - highly recommended salesman

by from Hillsboro, OR |

We stopped in on a fluke to see if there was a nice used car for our 16 year old daughter.....Brandon hit the nail on the head with a 2008 Ford Focus SE 2 door that was actually below our budget. The no haggle pricing model was great, I'm not sure why all dealers don't use it. Brandon was professional, personable and knowledgeable. The only reason I gave "buying process" 4 stars instead of 5 is that it still took 4 hours for the process and we weren't even financing the car. Thanks Brandon for a wonderful car buying experience - when our son turns 16 we will be back!

amazing staff

by from Vancouver, WA |

I traded in my jeep, and the staff was very friendly and understanding. They walked me through everything in the process and didn't leave me wondering. Brandon Winmil helped me, and I recommend him. He was friendly, funny, and very helpful. Got me into a 2014 dodge dart and I love it!! Thank you!(:

Tito Salesman

by from Camas WA |

Tito was Extremely helpful when it came to purchasing a vehicle for my Girlfriend. We were at the dealership for about 6 hours, but it only felt like an hour because Tito was extremly hilarious and helpful when it came to entertaining and explaing things to us. Overall I am super pleased to have had Tito help us with our purchase. I plan on purchasing a surburu legacy in about 3 months and I strongly want TIto to help me with the purchase.

Thanks Justin!

by from Vancouver, WA |

Justin helped us find a car that we just LOVE! Thank you so much for taking the time to work with us and for giving us such a great deal!

great sales service

by from Vancouver, WA |

I purchased a 2014 ram 3500 and Stephanie meadows was my sales person . She was really easy to work with. Most sales people are pushy by she was more interested in finding a vehicle that I like. After that she made the buying experience really easy and fun. I have purchase 4 vehicles from this dealership and this one was the easiest. The sales people there went out of there way to make it Hassel free. Stephanie even got me lunch while I was there.