Dick Hannah Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3517 NE Auto Mall Drive, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 800-732-1598

Get buying experience!!!

by from Vancouver WA |

Went into look for a med size sedan and fell in love with a 2013 Chrysler 200 Limited Special Edition but thinking like I did back when I bought my last truck that I didn't want from the start and I didn't think I was going to be able to get the car that I fell in love with but sure enough they traded in my old truck and got me into this awesome new car me and my family are so pleased with the service we received.

Great buying experience

by from Vancounver, Wash. |

This is the 2nd. time buying a car from Dick Hannah & I will go back when the time comes, Ron Lewis was very friendly & helpful,he made my buying experience a happy experience & driving away in my new car was a great feeling. Thank you Ron Lewis

Will Buy from Dick Hannah Again

by from Portland, OR |

Chris Barber was most helpful... very friendly and personable. He made our buying experience a memorable one. I am very pleased with my Jeep Wrangler and will very likely return when it's time for another.

Great Service and Customer Services too

by from Vancouver, WA. |

They are wonderful people, They found us an good financing place. Tell you the truth I really didn't think we would get an used car, but they worked their magic and They put us in a very nice used car. Yes, I would tell everyone that they are great people..

Great Service

by from Vancouver, WA |

Was looking on the internet for a vehicle, saw some good sales, thought we'd take a drive, loved what we saw and appreciated the great service that was given to us by salesman, Ron Lewis and staff. Thanks much, love my new Dodge Durango.

new car

by from vancouver |

We are glad we bought the car. Knowing what we wanted helped move the process along.

Satisfied Customer

by from Portland, OR |

We dealt with Ron Lewis and were very satisfied with his professionalism and we love the truck. He made the buying process a lot less stressful than I thought it would be. He personally took care of all the little details that I needed to make the truck work for my business. He followed up with each person and then with me to make sure I was satisfied with everything. I would call him for another vehicle if needed. I would recommend him highly.

I worked with Ron Lewis

by from Vancouver, WA. |

I purchased a 2011 Jeep Wrangler 4 door Unlimited Sport. Ron went above and beyond what any car salesman has ever done in my car purchasing past. He went out of his way to make sure all my needs were met, all my questions were answered, and that I understood each step of the buying process. I feel confident in knowing that if I have any questions/concerns about my Jeep I can contact him. He gave me insight on the purchase and made me feel he was looking out for my best interests. I love my Jeep an if I ever buy another car I would use Ron Lewis. Thank you!!!

Efficient and Love our car!

by from Vancouver, WA |

Ron was great to work with. I highly recommed if you choose Dick Hannah Dodge/Chryserl/Jeep to ask for Ron. He will listen to what you request and not try to convince you of anything else. Very respectful and I would work wtih him again!

Great Customer Service

by from Vancouver, WA |

My regular contact was off today but Ron Lewis took outstanding care of us. From selection to test drive to negotiating price to signing the deal we couldn't have had a better experience. This was our second vehicle purchased from Dick Hannah Auto Group and we highly recommend anyone looking to buy a vehicle to stop in and check them out.