Dick Hannah Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3517 NE Auto Mall Drive, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 800-732-1598

Awesome experience, wouldn't buy anywhere else

by from Vancouver Wa |

Greatest car buying experience I've ever had! I would recommend them to anyone.

new truck

by from Vancouver Wa |

The sales lady was great person Rosa did a good on selling me the truck the dealer I brought at before and they a very Great job

Justin Johnson!!!

by from Vancouver, WA |

I received great service here at Dick Hannah. Justin was very friendly and I felt comfortable working with him. I would have not bought this car today had it not been for Justin's positive attitude and demeanor. It was a great experience overall. I would recommend this lot and Justin in the future to my family and peers. Thanks Justin!

Great Job to "STEPHANIE M." from Dick Hannah CJD

by from Battle Ground, WA |

I don't like to shop at all... plan fact of it. Buying a new vehicle, well that one you don't do very often. But Stephanie M. made it so easy. She put up with me as I went back for three weekends looking. She took the time to test drive all different types of vehicles, as I couldn't make up my mind. Knew the answers to all of my thousand questions as well. I also don't like pushy sales people... She was not that at all either... very easy going and waited for me.. Stephanie - THANK YOU for making this so much easier... Great Job.

Joe Lackey at Dick Hannah Dodge

by from Vancouver, WA. |

My husband and I had a very pleasant experience with salesman Joe Lackey. He has a special way of helping you without being pushy-he has a very easy going personality and answers any questions we had. He does an excellent job at Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Vancouver, WA. We purchased a 2015 Dodge Ram pickup from Joe and will return when its time to buy another vehicle because he doesn't pressure the buyer in to buying something they really don't want & hope he is still there. My husband had been at dealership early that day & picked out the truck he wanted. My husband then picked me up at home & we returned to start the paperwork-Joe was busy with another customer so he asked if we wanted a bite to eat & the meal was on him!!!!! I will state again, I hope he stays there forever-he even called us at home to see how we like the truck & if there was anything they could do that might have been overlooked. And, when I tried to write a review, I couldn't figure it out on the computer so we returned to Dodge on Thursday, May 14th and Burton Walters (floor manager) took me to his computer & ran me through the procedure, step by step and you can see I finally did it!! (I am computer illiterate because it is so simple.)Thank you, Joe and Burton for your excellent service & making us feel right at home.

Great Experience!!!!!

by from Vancouver, Washington |

Looking for a car? Who wants to do that? I certainly didn't. After spending a lot of legwork and researching various makes and models at different dealerships, I came up with a short list of acceptable vehicles. As luck would have it, I ended up at Dick Hannah Jeep and was especially fortunate to be helped by Burton Walters. What a guy!! Completely relaxed, professional and easy to work with. He showed me a Latitude and I was sold! The whole buying experience with this dealership changed my views about the car buying thing..... THANK YOU! A true pleasure!

Great welcoming service

by from Vancouver, WA |

A sales rep named Rosa did an excellent job showing new models and made sure all our questions were answered. We traded up and appreciate the ease in which it was done!

Awesome experience!

by from Portland, OR |

I had an excellent experience buying a 2015 Chrysler 200s from Justin J. He was not pushy at all and very informative and patient. He took the time to go through all the features of my new car and seemed genuinely interested in my overall experience. Would recommend Justin and the dealership to all my family and friends!

New '15 Jeep Renegade Purchase

by from Portland, OR |

Everyone was very nice and friendly. I would buy another Jeep here.

Such a great experience, we came back 3 days later

by from Vancouver, WA |

My wife and I had been shopping at some other lots in Vancouver and ended up having some difficulties. So on some advice we went to the folks at Dick Hannah Chyrsler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM (CDJR). From the moment we walked in to the moment we left we were treated as a valued customer and with consideration. The entire team especially Youssef, Brandon and Mike did everything to make sure we were happy and checked on us even while busy to make sure we didn't need anything. The guys managed to get my wife into a 2015 Dodge Dart on the 21st of April and me into a new Jeep Patriot on the 24th. Our expectations and standards for car buying were not only met but these gentlemen set a new bar that all other dealers will have to meet for us to even consider buying from them instead of CDJR in the future.