Dick Hannah Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3517 NE Auto Mall Drive, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 800-732-1598

awesome exsperience

by from dave1136 |

We came in not expecting to purchase a car but then we met "Bud " and he was AWESOME !!!! He made our car buying exsperience very easy we will definetly recomend him to our friends and family thank you dick hannah

bud was Awesome !!!!

by from vancouver wa |

We came to visit the dealership and were greeted by a smiling and enthusiastic salesman named bud. He was great... He took the time to make sure we were happy with our purchase!! We will definitely be back... And am looking forward to another great experience!!

Simple and Pleasant experience

by from Tigard, OR |

We saw an add in the paper for a new 2015 Jeep Cherokee at an exceptional price, so we contacted the listed number and scheduled a test drive. The add was posted through a 3rd party. Within 20 minutes of scheduling our appointment, we were contacted by Ron Lewis at Dick Hannah. He was very professional, and friendly. He confirmed our appointment for the same day. We arrived at the dealer at 1PM and were confronted within minutes of exiting our vehicle by a salesman by the name of Joey. Joey was also very professional, and friendly. We told him we had an appointment, and he already knew our names and the time our appointment was scheduled(before we even told him. lol) We showed him the add from the paper and he brought us directly to the vehicle and we went on a test drive. Once we had finished the test drive, he was able to answer mostly all of the questions we had. There was absolutely no pressure to buy the vehicle, which was nice for a change. We decided to buy the Jeep, so we went through all the paperwork. Joey was easy to talk to, and informative. Then we were sent off to the finance team. Although I do not have a name off the top of my head, the finance associate we dealt with was exceptional, just like everyone else we dealt with. Always smiling and friendly. He was easily able to inform us about all of our options, and if there was something that we didn't quite understand at first, he had a very understandable way of breaking it down, and making sure we understood before we continued with the process. He also gave us a great deal on an extended warranty for our new Jeep. Over all, the experience was great. Dick Hannah Jeep has a team of all stars. They go above and beyond to provide excellent service in all departments. Once we finally deal with the service department, I have no doubt that they will be the same. My girlfriend is now a proud owner of a brand new Jeep Cherokee thanks to Dick Hannah, and we are great full to have found the add for Dick Hannah! Thank you to the Dick Hannah Team! Keep up the great work, and we will see you soon!

Great service!

by from Ethel Wa |

Excellent experience today at Dick Hannah Dodge with the help of Tito. Truly appreciated his laid back sales approach. Never felt rushed or pressured by him and feel like we are walking away with a great deal. Would definitely ask for his help again in the future! Note: 4 stars on Facilities in relation to lack of beverage availability...no soda machines and the deli was closed...buying a car without access to a beverage is sadly disappointing...then again if that is the biggest complaint you are doing pretty well :)

Great buying experience

by from Vancouver wa |

Tito it's a great guy he helped us a lot with a new car buy its awesome the way he cares for his costumers thankyou Tito

Excellent service for a first time buyer

by from Portland, OR |

This dealership made buying my car very easy. I found the car I wanted online, made an appointment to take it for a test drive, and drove it home the same night. Rosa and the rest of the sales and finance team answered all of my questions and worked hard to process the sale quickly, even after they had closed for the day. I would highly recommend Dick Hannah to fellow first time buyers.

good looking out for me

by from Amboy, WA |

our saleman "Tito", was very understanding and helpful to our situation and got us into an affordable and very nice car. this was our second time purchasing a vehicle from here and our first brand new car. this won't be our last. even with a few issues we had on our credit they made it happen and got it down to an affordable rate. they really went the extra mile for us on both purchases. thanks guys!

Great customer service

by from portland , OR |

I purchased a 2015 Jeep and Tito help me with the transaction; He was very informative and very patient . did not feel the pressure of buying the vehicle.

great experience

by from vancouver,wa |

My husband and I went in looking for a new ram 1500 and we were approached by a friendly salesman with a smile on his face. His name was michael findlay. We told him what we were looking for and how much we wanted to spend. He was able to without any hassle get us into a brand new truck. He was not pushing and never tried to force us into anything we didn't want. I wI'll be sending people back to him for their car buying experience. Mr. Findlay changed my car buying experience from horrible to amazing.Thank you

Great Experience, Great Saleswoman

by from Vancouver, WA |

My husband and I wandered into this Dick Hannah Chrysler after visiting five or six other dealerships and walking away due to the pushy (and borderline rude) salesmen. We were greeted by Stephanie, who talked with us and drove us around until we found what we were looking for, rather than what she wanted to sell us. It was our best dealership experience by far and needless to say, we bought our car from her. Many of the previous dealers we visited tried to take advantage of the fact that we were first-time car buyers - but not her. If you visit this dealership, ask for STEPHANIE MEADOWS. It has been about a month since we purchased our car and I am still pleased to have worked with such a fun saleswoman. Thanks again, Stephanie!