Town North Mazda

307 S. Central Expwy., Richardson, TX 75080

New 866-292-1478 New 866-292-1478
Used 888-507-8625 Used 888-507-8625
Service 877-246-1302 Service 877-246-1302

come see us for low prices!

Great Experience

by from Richardson, TX |

It was a great experience shopping with TownNorth Mazda. Especially Philip and Alex.

Great experience

by from McKinney, Tx |

Great dealership. Straightforward people I explained my needs they did everything to make it happen and they did. Arthur and Alex where great in the whole process. I recommend North town Mazda for anyone looking for a new Mazda

Disappointing and Frustrating Service Experience

by from Richardson, TX |

I recently paid $1,000 for service and still have the same problem and am very disappointed, especially since I bought my car there. I am not a car mechanic, so when they diagnosed my issue, I didn?t complain or argue, I just paid them their price, which was $1,000 to replace a fuel pump. Well, I still have the same issue, and now the rep has not called me back. Today I checked my credit card statement, and found that the rental car they supposedly took care of because they didn?t have the needed part onhand and I had to leave my car overnight, was also charged to my credit card. I bought my car there and obviously was just too loyal. I know I need to buy a new car in the near future, but this dealer is definitely now off the list, considering I can?t trust what they say. It has been a very frustrating and disappointing experience, and now I am still dealing with the original issue.

Six of one

by from Dallas,TX |

Not as interested in selling a car,as in "making a sale"! Asked repeatedly to call me when have the type I want! No call since July '13. All the usual used car sales crap,and some very questionable statements about cause of scratches under front engine mount of 12k mi. old car.

Awful Service

by from Frisco, TX |

I bought my car from Pre-Owned Town North Mazda on November 23, 2013. There was a light sensor blinking when I purchased the car and my salesperson assured me it was a light out and they would have it fixed while I filled out the paperwork. It was not. I came back the next day and waited for 3 hours for a light to be fixed. It was not. And my battery was drained by the time I left. The shady mechanics that Town North Mazda uses also run a limo service out of the same building. Seems pretty legit, right? I bring my car back on Black Friday only to have the shady mechanics decide they were going to take the day off. I returned 2 more times because they deducted that it wasn?t a light but the sensor just needed to be reset. After another 3 hour wait, I was FINALLY told they did not have the machine to reset the sensor. They made me an appointment at the VW dealership. By now it is Christmas. VW informed Mazda that my head lamp assembly was broken. The car won?t pass inspection if this isn?t fixed. And it is quite interesting that the car has an inspection sticker now (insert shady mechanics). It?s an $800 job. Of course Mazda won?t pay for it. So they ordered the part and assured me that they could fix it. I brought my car in today. I was supposed to be given a loaner car. What I received was one of the shady mechanics car, with less than 1/4 tank, no heat and check engine light on. I got my keys and got out of there. I have been beyond patient and understanding and now I am at my end. I have left messages and emailed them and waiting for a reply on what Town North will do to fix this. I am not confidant that they can. So let VW do it. I would think twice about buying a Pre-Owned car from them.

Satisfied 2nd time used car buyer

by from Dallas, Texas |

I'm a smart car shopper on a deal trust me, but the last day of the month the price $ was right on a 2012 Toyota Camry it was way below retail and the offer on my trade-in was very fair did you hear me right? Yep Donny Bobo and Harry Lee gave me the exact amount I asked for on my trade-in. I've bought 2 used cars from Donny he's always fair with a friendly smile and handshake he wants the deal and trust me makes the customer happy! On a Friday afternoon I was in/out and driving away in just a few hours!

HIGH PRESSURE SALES MANAGER

by from dallas, tx |

They provide the sort of high pressure sales tactics that give car dealers a bad name. They start with that ridiculous practice of wanting you to sign a sheet with the price you will pay and then play this game going from the salesperson back and forth to the sales manager. I walked out and never went back after that started. Very insulting to a reasonable person's intelligence. Bought a car from a different dealer.

Wonderful Experience!

by from Fort Worth TX |

I have been shopping for a used vehicle for 2 weeks. Been in at least 26 Dealerships and driven 8-9 vehicles. I was meet in the parking lot by Bret. He was courteous and helpful. The negotiations where non-offensive and never felt pressured. Bret had an assist by Lee the manager. I had one request about the vehicle that I wanted resolved. To my surprise when I showed them the detail I wanted resolved on the vehicle. Lee crawled in the back seat and fixed it right then and there. Lee didn't go get a mechanic. Lee didn't say bring it back and we can fix that for you. He took charge! Both Bret and Lee are Great guys and I Would recommend either of them if you are considering the purchase of a vehicle.

Great Sales Team!

by from Plano, TX |

These guys were great to work with!! Phillip and Alex were really helpful and patient and did everything they could to win my business!! They were honest and offered me options to meet my needs. Would recommend to people in a heartbeat based on my experiences!

Jesus12

by from Plano, Tx |

Worst dealership I have ever been to! Do not buy from these people!!! Salesman acted very arrogant and rude (I was looking at new cars while my car was being serviced), was not happy with the service manager especially when I caught him in a lie! Asked to speak to the owner of the dealership, Corky(?), was told he was very busy and not available! Never again will I step foot in this place! Love my Mazda, was thinking of trading up but not here!!!