Town North Mazda

307 S. Central Expwy., Richardson, TX 75080

New 866-292-1478
Used 888-507-8625
Service 877-246-1302

come see us for low prices!

Awful Service

by from Frisco, TX |

I bought my car from Pre-Owned Town North Mazda on November 23, 2013. There was a light sensor blinking when I purchased the car and my salesperson assured me it was a light out and they would have it fixed while I filled out the paperwork. It was not. I came back the next day and waited for 3 hours for a light to be fixed. It was not. And my battery was drained by the time I left. The shady mechanics that Town North Mazda uses also run a limo service out of the same building. Seems pretty legit, right? I bring my car back on Black Friday only to have the shady mechanics decide they were going to take the day off. I returned 2 more times because they deducted that it wasn?t a light but the sensor just needed to be reset. After another 3 hour wait, I was FINALLY told they did not have the machine to reset the sensor. They made me an appointment at the VW dealership. By now it is Christmas. VW informed Mazda that my head lamp assembly was broken. The car won?t pass inspection if this isn?t fixed. And it is quite interesting that the car has an inspection sticker now (insert shady mechanics). It?s an $800 job. Of course Mazda won?t pay for it. So they ordered the part and assured me that they could fix it. I brought my car in today. I was supposed to be given a loaner car. What I received was one of the shady mechanics car, with less than 1/4 tank, no heat and check engine light on. I got my keys and got out of there. I have been beyond patient and understanding and now I am at my end. I have left messages and emailed them and waiting for a reply on what Town North will do to fix this. I am not confidant that they can. So let VW do it. I would think twice about buying a Pre-Owned car from them.

Satisfied 2nd time used car buyer

by from Dallas, Texas |

I'm a smart car shopper on a deal trust me, but the last day of the month the price $ was right on a 2012 Toyota Camry it was way below retail and the offer on my trade-in was very fair did you hear me right? Yep Donny Bobo and Harry Lee gave me the exact amount I asked for on my trade-in. I've bought 2 used cars from Donny he's always fair with a friendly smile and handshake he wants the deal and trust me makes the customer happy! On a Friday afternoon I was in/out and driving away in just a few hours!

HIGH PRESSURE SALES MANAGER

by from dallas, tx |

They provide the sort of high pressure sales tactics that give car dealers a bad name. They start with that ridiculous practice of wanting you to sign a sheet with the price you will pay and then play this game going from the salesperson back and forth to the sales manager. I walked out and never went back after that started. Very insulting to a reasonable person's intelligence. Bought a car from a different dealer.

Wonderful Experience!

by from Fort Worth TX |

I have been shopping for a used vehicle for 2 weeks. Been in at least 26 Dealerships and driven 8-9 vehicles. I was meet in the parking lot by Bret. He was courteous and helpful. The negotiations where non-offensive and never felt pressured. Bret had an assist by Lee the manager. I had one request about the vehicle that I wanted resolved. To my surprise when I showed them the detail I wanted resolved on the vehicle. Lee crawled in the back seat and fixed it right then and there. Lee didn't go get a mechanic. Lee didn't say bring it back and we can fix that for you. He took charge! Both Bret and Lee are Great guys and I Would recommend either of them if you are considering the purchase of a vehicle.

Great Sales Team!

by from Plano, TX |

These guys were great to work with!! Phillip and Alex were really helpful and patient and did everything they could to win my business!! They were honest and offered me options to meet my needs. Would recommend to people in a heartbeat based on my experiences!

Jesus12

by from Plano, Tx |

Worst dealership I have ever been to! Do not buy from these people!!! Salesman acted very arrogant and rude (I was looking at new cars while my car was being serviced), was not happy with the service manager especially when I caught him in a lie! Asked to speak to the owner of the dealership, Corky(?), was told he was very busy and not available! Never again will I step foot in this place! Love my Mazda, was thinking of trading up but not here!!!

Mazda 3 purchase

by from Plano, TX |

Moe Davani was an excellent resource to help us buy our daughter her first car. He was so friendly, knowledgable and listened to our needs.

Satisfied Customer

by from Colleyville |

I just purchased a pre owned CX-7 from this dealership. It's the little details that take service from good to great. The sales professional Moe, that sold me my vehicle was just that professional and courteous. The finance department was fast and efficient. I brought the vehicle back in for some detailing, they did exactly what they said they would and in a timely manner.

Not That Great...

by from Mansfield, TX |

This dealership isn't very personable. The salesman pretty much just threw me the keys for a test drive and hopped in the backseat. They really only want to sell their new cars, not the used ones. I went in to look for an Altima coupe they had online, but ended up not getting it because I don't have any credit, BUT, I don't feel like they did everything in their power to help me get financed. Their facility isn't very nice, either. It's a small space crammed with cars. I was there for at least three or four hours before I found out I wouldn't be able to get the car, then the salesman asked if I wanted to buy new! If I can't get financed for used, how can I get financed for new? This place is a joke. If you have really good credit, buy here; first-time buyers, stay away.

Bought Used Car

by from Richardson, Tx |

I recently bought a used car from these folks a couple of months ago. It was very hot in the dealership. They had trhe air turned up very high. I was sweating but when I asked them they didn't care. Also the salesman took of early and was not there for the delivery of the car. The finance guy just handed me the keys and pointed to where the car was. This was my daughters first care so I was disappointed at the delivery service.