World Class Motors

5917 Forest Hills Rd, Rockford, IL 61114

Great/ Excellent customer service

by from Rockford, IL |

World Class Motors is the best place to buy a vehicle from. They have great customer service, they treat you like family. They gave me a great deal and worked with me within my budget, I could'nt ask for a better car buying experience. They made my car buying experience really easy.These people are truly great and honest people, I will most definitely buy my next car from them again and recommend my friends and family and even others to this wonderful dealer.

World Class Motors in Rockford, Illinois

by from Rockford, Illinois |

1st time customer for both repairs and used car purchase this week. Great customer service...prompt, friendly, courteous, respectful and knowledgeable. Especially helpful were the service manager, Brian, and the sales associate, Jerid, who both made you feel that you were the only customer they had. A great dealership and will continue to use them and recommend them to others. Kudos to World Class Motors!

Found me the exact truck I wanted

by from Belvidere, IL |

Everyone at World Class Motors is definitely WORLD CLASS !!! Jerid, Pat, Kelly and Austen were all great to work with. I explained to Jerid that I wanted a truck, it was if he read my mind and he found me the exact truck I needed and wanted. Very easy process. Even after my 100 phone calls before and after the sale, Jerid was also helpful and patient.

Highly Recommended!

by from Rockford, IL |

This is now the 3rd vehicle I've purchased from WCM and I won't go anywhere else. Friendly staff, no pressure to buy, very helpful and flexible. Anytime people are in the car market I refer them here. I dealth with Jerid who very professional yet comfortable to be around and I also met Pat (who I believe is the owner) and he was thankful for my business. Will come back!

Love this Place!

by from Rockton, IL |

The People at World Class Motors are so helpful and friendly! We have just bought our 3rd car from them and everytime has been hassle free and pain free!! The cars are very nice with low miles and they find finanacing for us! I called them and told them exactly what we were looking for. They didn't have it on their lot.....so they found it for us! Exactly what we were looking for! I will continue to purchase our vehicles from them!!

Very helpful

by from Rockford, IL |

Applied online and received a call within a couple of days and was driving away with the vehicle I wanted. It all happened in less than a week. Very happy with them and the whole process.

The best car buying experience!!!

by from Rockford, IL |

I have now purchased 5 vehicles from World Class Motors and my Mother also purchased her vehicle there. Without a doubt the best staff, and QUALITY vehicles. I get bored easily with vehicles, and Jerid, the finance/buisness manager has had the patience to deal with me trading vehicles time and time again, and has bent over backwards to help me get the best finance rates, best warranty, and best vehicle for my needs, and budget. My mother and I have had great, HONEST work done in the service department always in a timely manner and always with a smile and a hand shake. If you are looking for a great vehicle, excellent service, and exceptional people World Class Motors is the place to go!!

Service

by from Roscoe, IL |

I just recently had repairs done on my truck at World Class Motors and wanted to share what a pleasant experience I had with everyone. Both of the staff behind the service counter were polite and very knowledgeable. I didn't know exactly what was going on with my truck, but he took the time to listen to me, test drive and found that it was just a loose wire. he fixed the problem right then and there and sent me on my way. I am so grateful to the staff there for going that extra mile, you will always be my #1.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Roscoe, IL |

Just recently bought a car from World class and it was the best experience I ever had! The sales staff are very professional and thoughtful, went above and beyond the call of duty to help me get into the right vehicle. The process was smooth and extremely fast, I dread waiting to sign all those papers and both gentlemen made this a very pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend to anyone buying a vehicle to shop at World Class Motors. Thank you for all your hard work!

Great easy buying experience

by from roscoe,IL |

Quick friendly no hassle purchase Pat has great work ethic very honest and friendly