John Jones Auto Group

1520 S Jackson St, Salem, IN 47167

New 888-763-5383
Used 877-334-5088
Service 888-291-3241

You See So Many Because They Paid So Little!

Awesome service, friendly people

by from Salem, IN |

I recently moved to Salem and visited John Jones to trade my car in. I called and spoke with Jennifer about new Chevy Cruze models. She was very knowledgeable and offered to move the one I was interested in from Corydon up to Salem for me to see, saving me a good little drive. When I arrived, Brandon was waiting for me and toook me on a test drive. I loved the car! I was treated with courtesy and respect throughout the experience. Brandon answered all of my questions thoroughly and made sure that I knew how to use all of the features on the vehicle. Everyone was so friendly and their prices were great. I will definitely be back next time I decide to trade my vehicle.

January 26, 2015

Thank You very much for your kind review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future! Remember to contact our Customer Service Center at 1-877-473-5546 or mcooper@gmcity.com for all of our latest special offers!

Great buying experience

by from New Albany IN |

We were out driving around looking at cars with no intention on really buying one at this time but my husband and I went to Salem and passed John Jones and pulled in. We started looking at vehicles and Mike Atchison came out and asked if we needed help. We looked at several cars and found one we liked. Went for a test drive and liked it. Had a great experience and love our car. We will definitely purchase again from John Jones. Thank you Mike for your politeness.

May 5, 2015

Thank You very much for your kind review! Customer Service is our number one priority! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from PEKIN, IN |

We have purchase all our cars in the past few years from John Jones. Our salesman, Mike Atkinson, has always provided superior service in assisting us with our purchases. His professionalism and ability to listen to our needs is what keeps us coming back to John Jones. If the dealership does not have a vehicle on the local lot he will have cars pulled from other locations to assist us with our selections. In addition, if there are not any cars available at a particular time he will continue his search for us keeping us informed of up coming vehicles that we might be interested in for purchase. I also referred my sister to your dealership to assist her in buying a good used car. She lives in Kentucky, I told her that I thought she should visit your dealership and speak to Mike. As a result she bought a good quality used car. Mike is definitely an asset to this dealership with his great customer service.

May 5, 2015

Thank you, Andrea, for choosing John Jones Auto Group for your automotive needs. Customer Service is our number one priority. We appreciate your business and your feedback! We look forward to serving you in the future!

Cadillac SRX

by from Salem, Indiana |

My wife and I purchased a Cadillac SRX from John Jones in Salem. She loves driving the suv, and Mike Atchison our salesman was a pleasure to work with, he and Jabin Apple made the buying experience enjoyable,John and all his employees want to earn your business and they do every day. The service center has always taken care of all our needs.if you are in need of a new or used car or truck please see Mike he has the experience and will check with you after the sale to see if there's anything more he can do to make your purchase more enjoyable.

April 27, 2015

Thank You very much for your kind review! We appreciate your business and your feedback. We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future!

Great Experience!

by from FREETOWN IN |

Mike found us exactly what we were after in a timely manner and made the experience easy and enjoyable. Thank you!

April 27, 2015

Very Helpful and Friendly

by from Brownstown IN |

I have purchased a vehicle from John Jones and since that time, the salesman I worked with, Mike Atchison, has always kept in touch, sent birthday cards and just calls to check in. Not pushing sales, just checking in. The dealership is really nice and clean. The selection is good. And Mike is the best.

April 25, 2015

This is the kind of customer service that we strive for here at John Jones Auto Group. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your business!

Nice dealership

by from Salem IN 47167 |

We bought a 2014 Chev Silverado truck June, 2014. Our salesman was Brandon McIntosh. Brandon was very knowledgeable about the features on the Chev Silverado truck. Brandon made the purchase of our truck quick & easy. I would recommend Brandon McIntosh to anyone looking at buying a vehicle.

April 25, 2015

Thank you, John and Cathy, for your kind review of John Jones Auto Group and of Brandon McIntosh. We appreciate you taking the time to tell others of your great experience with our organization and we look forward to serving your future automotive needs. Thanks for your business!

Vehicle purchase

by from Mitchell, IN |

Today I bought my 27th Cadillac and my 66th car overall. This is my 10th from John Jones Auto Group and once again, the treatment was fabulous by everyone. From the Gen Mgr Scott Geltmaker, the Finance Mgr Jabin Apple and my Salesman Brandon McIntosh, everyone treated me well, as always, when I went today I went to look at an advertised good deal on a Cadillac ATS but I hadn't driven the new body style SRX so I wanted to drive both before I made my final decision. Brandon was very accommodating and helped me find the right car for me. I appreciate the freedom to search until I'm happy without feeling rushed or pushed and I felt neither.... Thank You Brandon McIntosh and John Jones and everyone involved including the detail department in my purchase today!

EXCELLENT service!!

by from Bedford In |

Brandon McIntosh is a rockstar!! I messaged him about a trade-in on Thursday and I had my new vehicle on Friday! They stayed in my budget and even accommodated my work schedule! I would go back to John Jones of Salem with every vehicle transaction! Thank you Brandon - I love my new Equinox!

April 22, 2015

Such a great car and salesmanship

by from Bedford, IN |

I had the best experience with John Jones because of my great salesman Brandon. He was very professional and made me feel comfortable and at home. He's not pushy like most salesman. I recommend asking for him if you ever going to John Jones.

Awesome experience!!

by from Bedford Indiana |

my Mother retired in January of 2015. After working 37years at General Electric survived raising two children as a single mother, survived cancer and lost a husband she decided it was time to buy a like new vehicle. Mother who penny pinched her way all through her career was uncertain on a rather large purchase. Found herself standing in front of a beautiful 2014 Cadillac Brandon did an amazing job with working through this with her. She loves her Cadillac now and If all the vehicle purchases we have made over the years this was probably the easiest I've been through. When the time comes again we will be back to see Brandon. Thank you again you did very well!

April 22, 2015

Thank You very much for your kind review! Customer Service is our number one priority and Brandon is one of our best! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future!