John Jones Auto Group

1450 S State Road 60, Salem, IN 47167

New 888-763-5383
Used 877-334-5088
Service 888-291-3241

You See So Many Because They Paid So Little!

Thanks for your loyal service Mike Atchison !!!

by from Salem Indiana |

My husband and I went bought a vehicle that we thought would be perfect for our family and our needs. After purchasing this vehicle it just wasn't the car for our family. So I was driving by John Jones in Salem Indiana one day and decided to stop by, and Mike Atchison came out to speak with me. I told him about our purchase and how the car we purchased just didn't fit our needs. He gave me some suggestions and took me for a test drive in a Buick Regal and I loved it. He helped us get into a 2014 Buick Regal and worked with us to get the best trade in price for our car. I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU !!! to Mike Atchison for all you have done and continue to do for us. You have really went above and beyond for our family. Thank you !! Sincerely Herb and Amanda Prater

August 3, 2015

Thank you, Herb and Amanda, for your great review of John Jones Auto and Group and for recognizing Mike Atchison. We appreciate your business!

MY TOP DEALERSHIP CHOICE FOR OVER 30 YEARS

by from Southern Indiana |

I've purchased many vehicles from John Jones over 30 years, new and used. My salesman for most of them has been Scott Rose. The buying experience is always relaxed, the attention to detail is superb and the prices are always competitive (and yes I've compared). They also service all of my vehicles, Service Advisor Dan Libka and the all the techs are fabulous. I'd highly recommend you give them a try.

August 26, 2015

Thank you, Jeff, for recognizing our organization and in particular Scott Rose and Dan Libka. They are two of our best. We pride ourselves in competitive prices and excellent customer service. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

John Jones Salem - Ask for Rick Roll!

by from bedford, IN |

We have purchased several vehicles from John Jones Salem. The last few years we have dealt with Rick Roll when looking for our new vehicle. Rick has always went out of his way to find us our perfect vehicle, to get us the best trade, and the best overall deal. The new facility is top notch and as long as Rick Roll is working there, you can know you have a friend at John Jones. Ask for Rick by name, accept no substitutes!

August 18, 2015

Thank you, Bob, for your very kind review. We very much appreciate you taking the time to recognize Rick Roll. It was our pleasure to serve you during your purchasing process. Thank you for your business!

Pat & Donna Benefiel

by from Floyds Knobs, IN |

My wife and had the pleasure of meeting a lager number of the Salem John Jones location employees during the process of looking for a new truck. My wife spear headed the look for the new truck and she contacted the Salem facility to look at a truck we liked. We have purchased 5 vehicles (3 new and 2 used) in the last 5 years. Every experience we have had has been excellent and we recommend to all we know if you have a vehicle need give John Jones a look and the prices will hook you and the customer service will keep you coming back. I was told during this process that we were special and we've all heard those word before but showing is the hard part. When you can give the best deals and show repeat customers they are special at the same time you are doing something very special. I'll tell what every step of the way through this new truck purchase process I have been shown over and over and over again that we are special and I'm willing to bet anyone John Jones will do the same thing for you too. Just give them a look and ask your questions then if you don't get the answers that make you feel special then you must want something for nothing. You can't beat a John Jones quality deal. Thank you to everyone at the John Jones Group especially the Salem facility they have shown me that the sales experiences can keep getting better when you stick with John Jones.

August 18, 2015

Thank you, Pat and Donna, for your very kind review. It was our pleasure to serve you during your purchasing process. Thank you for your business!

auto purchase

by from Linton,In |

When purchasing my vechicle, the sales person was very helpful, friendly,and most of all very honest! Vechicle was as shown on website. My whole purchasing experience was great! I will look to Jones Auto Group on my next purchase!!

August 4, 2015

Thank you, Kenton, for your kind review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your future automotive needs!

great service

by from Poland,In. |

Our salesman Mike Atchison answered all our questions . We enjoyed working with him. I will recommend him to our family and friends. We are also happy with our truck we bought.

August 5, 2015

Thank you, Barry and Judy, for your kind review. Mike Atchison is one of our best. We appreciate your business!

Best Dealership I have ever dealt with

by from Jeffersonville Indiana |

I have bought many new cars from many dealerships in the last 30 years - but - I have bought two from John Jones and specifically salesman Rick Roll. There have only been two dealerships that I really felt they genuinely cared about how I felt. One was from another area but in the Louisville area (yes I consider Salem in the Louisville "area" 30 minute drive) and John Jones esp Rick is the BEST. Back in 2008 I was in the market for a G8 with certain options and other dealers simply tried to say what they had in stock was the same thing - however - I WANTED certain options and Rick found the car in Atlanta and they had it shipped up here - that was 2008 and it is now 2015 and I still have the car. Recently I needed a new truck and the new 2015 Colorado was just right. I called Rick and two days later I am now driving it. Best salesman I have ever met as he talks to you as a person and not just another sale!

July 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive review of John Jones Auto Group and of our salesman, Rick Roll. We always strive to find our customers exactly what they want for the best price. We appreciate your business!

Very nice and clean facility. Very nice people.

by from Pekin In |

Our salesman was very nice and helpful. We will refer people to him in the future.

July 22, 2015

Thank you for your complimentary review, Deanna. We appreciate your feedback and your business!

New car purchase

by from Louisville, KY |

My wife and I had been looking to purchase a new car for the last 3-4 months and only looked in the Louisville area where we live. Had test driven 5-6 brands and decided the Buick Regal was the overall best car in the price range we were willing to pay. Had not any luck in Louisville finding the Regal we wanted and decided to look on line and discovered this dealership with some nice pre-owned 2015 Regals.. Brandon McIntosh, our sales person, exhibited professionalism throughout the process and didn't use any "snake oil" sales pitches we had witnessed from many other dealers. His approach with quite refreshing and made us comfortable throughout the entire process. If asked by friends where we purchased our car we will be happy to send them to Salem, IND. It truly was worth the drive and personally would not hesitate to buy our next car at this dealership.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate you taking the time to tell others of your great experience at John Jones Auto Group! We aim for nothing less than excellent customer service. We look forward to serving your future automotive needs!

Superb Customer Service Brandon McIntosh

by from Paoli, IN |

We had a great experience buying our Chevy Equinox from John Jones in Salem, IN. Our sales-person, Brandon McIntosh, was incredibly helpful and accommodating to any request I had. He brought in cars from other lots so I had several of my choice to test drive. He has gone above-and-beyond in terms of customer service. My husband and I highly recommend John Jones, Salem, especially Brandon for your next vehicle purchase!!!

July 14, 2015

Thank You very much for your kind review! Brandon is one of our best! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future!

Thank You So Much For Getting Me Approved!

by from Greenville, IN |

Thanks a bunch to EVERYONE at John Jones GM City in Salem! I had already gone to a couple dealerships that couldn't help me, but Salem John Jones got me approved on the car I wanted with a payment lower than I wanted. And, they gave me $3250 for my trade when the others wouldn't go over $2500. Thanks especially to Justin Vandegrift, Brandon MacIntosh, and the manager Troy Seay, and the finance guy Jabin Apple for getting done what others couldn't! Youve gained a customer for life! Best experience ive had getting a new car. You all are awesome!

July 14, 2015

Thank you, Jeremiah, for choosing John Jones Auto Group for your automotive needs. It was our pleasure to assist you! We appreciate your business and your feedback. We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future!