John Jones Auto Group

1520 S Jackson St, Salem, IN 47167

New 888-763-5383
Used 877-334-5088
Service 888-291-3241

You See So Many Because They Paid So Little!

Great customer service!!

by from Jasper, IN |

I called in and talked to Meaghan about a car I saw on this website. She was very friendly and very helpful and went above and beyond to answer any questions I had thoroughly. She even had the vehicle moved to the most convenient location for me to come and see it. When I arrived, the car was pulled up front and there was a salesman waiting on my arrival. The entire experience was very convenient and everyone was so friendly, not to mention they have some of the best prices around. I will be more than happy to send my friends and family to John Jones.

April 8, 2014

Thank you, Aaron for your great review of John Jones Automotive Group. It was a pleasure to assist you in buying your vehicle. I look forward to serving your future automotive needs. Thank you for your business! Remember to contact our Internet Department at 1-877-473-5546 or mcooper@gmcity.com for all of our latest special offers!

ford van

by from pilot butte , sask, canada |

comunicated a few times but couldn,t settle on a price

April 8, 2014

Thank you, Darrell for taking the time to write us a review and tell us about your recent experience with John Jones Automotive Group. Please call me directly at 812-883-7306 and I will go to work for you and see what I can personally do for you on the price of the vehicle that you are interested in. Thank you for considering John Jones for the purchase of your next vehicle.

A long trip, but great staff.

by from Cincinnati,OH |

While I am quite happy with the vehicle I evetually purchased, I do feel a little like a victim of "bait-and-switch" tactics. I was confirmed via phone call (for the test drive of a specific truck) that morning, drove two and half hours to the dealership, only to be told that truck had been sold the night before. That said, the sales staff were very apologetic and went above and beyond to locate a vehicle with similar features and similar price range to what I had originally intended to purchase. Nick Moody, the sales associate, was very nice, as was the sales manager. They probably could have just said "Sorry" and moved on to other customers, but they stuck with me until I was satisfied with the deal. It was still an awfully long drive and they made arrangements to have the vehicle delivered right to my driveway rather than having me return at a later time.

April 3, 2014

AlanDC, we apologize for the incovenience this caused you; we never want our customers to feel like they are not our number one priority or victims of less than legitimate sales tactics. We are very grateful for your business and hope you will allow us the opportunity to do so again in the future!

Wonderful experience

by from Georgetown, IN |

My wife and I had a very pleasant experience while at John Jones. Everyone of the staff treated us professionally and pleasantly, and made our time there great. We would especially like to thank Trent Willoughby and Jeremy Rodgers for the excellent service they provided us during our purchasing experience.They both did an amazing job and we will definitely come back again because of them.

March 13, 2014

Thank you Donnie, for such a wonderful review of John Jones Auto Group! Trent and Jeremy are two of our best and we appreciate you taking the time to recognize their efforts. We very much appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Remember to contact our Internet Department at 1-877-473-5546 or mcooper@gmcity.com for all of our latest special offers!

Wonderful experience in purchasing my vehicle

by from Bloomington, IN |

I purchased a used Kia from the Corydon location through internet contact. From the beginning, the dealership reached out by phone at just the right time, confirmed that the vehicle was still in stock and directed me to the relevant location. From there, I was welcomed at the dealership which was clean and organized. The actual sale was without any pressure and extremely professional. Both Brad and Bryan were courteous and helpful. Overall, I rate buying from the John Jones Automotive group as outstanding! It was definitely worth a two hour drive to buy from this dealership.

March 7, 2014

Thank you Marco, for your kind words and for taking the time to tell others of your great experience at John Jones Auto Group! We appreciate your business! Remember to contact our Internet Department at 1-877-473-5546 or mcooper@gmcity.com for all of our latest special offers!

Fabulous experience at John Jones!

by from North Vernon, IN |

After getting hassled at other dealerships, I decided to search for a vehicle online. I came across a new Equinox at John Jones that fit everything I was looking for. After talking with the Internet department, I came in for a test drive. The down-to-earth and no pressure atmosphere was so refreshing after my experiences at other stores. The salesman got me a great price and I couldn't be happier with my Equinox! I would highly recommend shoppers to John Jones. You will have a great experience there!

November 8, 2013

Thank You, Samantha, for your very kind words. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and our hassle free sales experience. We appreciate your business! Remember to contact our Internet Department at 1-877-473-5546 or mcooper@gmcity.com for all of our latest special offers!

Unresponsive Customer Service

by from Indiana |

I have been trying to get a part for my new car for about 6 months (ever since I purchased from John Jones). I have been getting the run around and am still without resolution. Everyone on the phone is very friendly but none of them follow through. It is completely unacceptable. I would not do any kind of service with this company and would never recommend.

October 18, 2013

We are so sorry that you haven't gotten a resolution on the part needed for your new car. We never want our customers to be anything but completely satisfied with our customer service. Please contact our Customer Relations Manager, Michelle Apple, at 812-883-8290 as we want to get this resolved for you right away. Thank you for your feedback.

THE BEST DEAL AROUND

by from Derby, Indiana |

I found the car I wanted at the price that I wanted. The dealership seems to pride itself on customer care and quality vehicles. The salesman was very professional but yet personable. I would recommend that your first stop should be at John Jones dealership, you won't need to go anywhere else. Save yourself sometime.

August 6, 2013

Thank you for your kind words! We do indeed pride ourselves on customer care and quality vehicles! We appreciate your business! Remember to contact our Internet Department at 1-877-473-5546 or mcooper@gmcity.com for all of our latest special offers!

BEST PRICES AROUND

by from Lexington, IN |

I have recently moved to the area and needed a fairly big repair done on my truck. I am a very busy farmer so I didn?t have a lot of time to price shop and was looking for a place that I could bring all of my service work to and not have to mess around with calling around to get the best price every time I needed work done. I found that place with John Jones! They were able to get the job done for hundreds of dollars less than what their competitors had quoted me and in less time than they quoted me too. Their work was top notch as well. I will have ALL of my service work completed at John Jones! Thanks again!

August 6, 2013

Thank you for such a great review! We pride ourselves in having the most competitive prices around for both sales and service! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future. Remember to contact our Internet Department at 1-877-473-5546 or mcooper@gmcity.com for all of our latest special offers!

Will continue to buy from John Jones

by from Louisville, KY |

I have been buying my vehicles from John Jones for many years. When I lived in Salem, I always went to the dealership there to buy, but I recently moved across the river and saw online that the car I was interested in was in Greenville. I decided to go ahead and go to the Greenville lot and I immediately felt comfortable, just like at the Salem store. I'm happy to know it doesn't matter which dealership I buy from, the employees all treat me with respect and make me feel right at home. I appreciate the way John Jones dealerships do business and will continue buying my vehicles from them.

August 6, 2013

Thank you for kind words and for taking the time to write us such a great review! We strive for excellent customer service! We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future! Remember to contact our Internet Department at 1-877-473-5546 or mcooper@gmcity.com for all of our latest special offers!