Lia Hyundai of Enfield

40 Palomba Dr, Enfield, CT 06082

New 855-842-3519
Used 855-619-5724
Service 866-558-4244

Liacars.com New and Used inventory with full value reports and in market data. Visit us today!!!

2015 sonata limited

by from Springfield,ma. |

A friend leased a car with Carmino Bonavita and suggested I do the same.How glad I am to experience the treatment I received from Carm & Lia Hyundai.His choice of a car for me was "right on",the color,the style,the options was me. I suggest if a car is in your future seek out Carm & Lia Hyundai.

2012 Sonata Trade-In

by from Windsor Locks, CT |

I bought a 2012 Sonata back in February of 2015. I desperately needed a new car because mine was no longer working. I went to Lia Hyundai and test drove two cars. I believed that the Pacific Blue Sonata was the one for me. Our car salesman, Rick, went through all of the logistics and buying process with me and my parents. However, in May of 2015, I discovered that I was paying for a car that I wasn't totally in love with...therefore, I went back to Lia Hyundai and told Rick that I wanted to trade in my Sonata for a different one. I might sound crazy - but today, I traded my first Sonata in for a 2012, white Turbocharged Sonata. Rick was an excellent salesman to work with. He made sure I got the car I truly wanted and dealt with my stubbornness VERY well. I'd recommend Lia Hyundai and Rick to ANYONE looking to get into a newer, better car. I had an amazing experience between picking out cars, the buying process, the loan application, etc! They were GREAT!

Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded to this review

July 11, 2015

Hello Alexis! We are pleased to hear that you got a car better suited for you! Thank you for letting us help you out! Please let us know if you ever need anything else. We are only a phone call away. Kind Regards, Lia Hyundai Enfield

Great service

by from Coventry,Ct. |

Brought my 2013 Elantra in for a oil , Brian Nocrasz also had a recall done.(a clip ininslalled on the shifter ) Thanks Brian

Great service great experience!

by from Vernon ct |

We had decided on the Elantra Limited that we had found on line we went telling ourselves we were just looking. Fred Hollis came out when we arrived and asked if we needed help, we told him about the car he right away looked for it found it and brought it out for us to see. Needless to say we loved the car they gave us the best possible price. We are so happy with the purchase and the dealer very personable and willing to work with us.

Turned a negative into a positive :)

by from Ware, Ma |

My son was in the market for a Certified preowned Sonata Turbo. After multiple months of searching online and in person at dealerships, my son found the perfect vehicle that was located at Lia Hyundai. I called and spoke with a Sales person and set up a time for myself and my son to stop in and look at the vehicle. We drove down and as promised the car was pulled up front waiting for us. After test driving the vehicle we sat down to discuss my son's financing options. Now let me say first, my sons expectations were not anywhere close to reality. The salesperson worked diligently and patiently with us in an attempt to appease my son. After about an hour and a half my son decided he would like to discuss over lunch. The manager we spoke with let us know we could take the car with us to ensure no one purchased the vehicle while we talked about it. We decided not to take them up on that offer. Needless to say after discussing over lunch my son wanted to move forward with the purchase. To our dismay upon returning to the dealership we learned another customer had purchased the vehicle. This is where the experience turns from good to unparalleled. The manager we spoke with earlier let us know about a vehicle that was traded in earlier in the day. It was not cleaned yet(few crumbs clearly from a young child were in the back seat). Put it this way, if my son could if built a preowned car he would of had it built this way. It had every option and color combination my son had hoped for and wait for it...... It had less miles than the original car, more options and guess what else. They sold it to us for $250 less than the other vehicle. YUP YUP YUP!!! This is the place to buy a car.

Great Car buying experience!

by from Southington, CT |

"Bear", Rusty and Gene were all fabulous- we were welcomed into the dealership, taken for a test drive, and given quick, reliable information about the car we wanted to buy. We had our two young children with us, and there was no unnecessary waiting. We would definitely recommend Lia Hyundai to friends and family. Our son is still talking about "Bear"!

Very Good Experience

by from Suffield, Ct |

A very positive experience, not your usual exasperatingmulti hour trial to buy a new car. Our salesman, Will, was great. He wasn't 'pushy' and was very honest with us. He involved the appropriate people and had them involved quickly so we didn't do a lot of waiting around. No doubt the best car buying experience I've had.

Bought used Hyundai

by from Manchester, CT |

We arrived late in the day, but we didn't feel rushed. They presented several vehicles that met our specifications We were given ample time for test drives. They were very accommodating during negotiations and the financing process. I would definitely deal with them again.

Horrible. Stay away!

by from Avon, CT |

Totaled my beloved 2008 Pontiac G8GT in a snow storm 2014 :-( I started looking for AWD used cars. Found a used BMW 3 series x-Drive. Price was okay, mileage was okay, but the car needed work before I picked it up. They said they would not do ANY work until I signed for it. No negation on the price. And also needed me to sign it before February so they get the numbers in for January. Wow. Okay, sounds shady, and why should I care about your sales numbers? But I?ll do it because I?m a nice guy and NEED a car because my wife is pregnant and our other one was totaled. Ugh. It needed new pads and rotors all around, and a passenger rear wheel bearing. They gave me a dirty loaner that vibrated and made noise. I waited over one week after signing EARLY only to find out that the AFTERMARKET wheel bearing was causing the ABS to not read correctly, so they?re going to replace the wheel bearing with a true BMW part. Seriously? Aftermarket parts? Then that takes an additional 3 days of my time, then they call and said that it DID NOT fix the problem, and they needed to replace the ABS sensor too. FINE, just do it! Two weeks without a car! Oh, well, I had that awesome loaner? Finally they let me take it home, but with a dealer plate on it because the registration couldn?t be completed, due to a pay-off delay from the previous loan??? Then while driving home, 4 different warning lights go off on the dashboard? all wheel drive failure, ABS, brake, etc? so the next day I have to drive an hour BACK to drop it off again? ugh!!! Turns out they can?t find the problem, and take it to BMW West Springfield. They don?t tell anyone at BMW they dropped off the car, and just left the key on the service counter desk. I call BMW West Springfield and talk to them personally, and find out that the wheel bearing repair was done so poorly, I not only need a new wheel bearing, but an axle shaft and sleeve now too! They could see hammer marks on the parts where they smashed the axle and bearing on! So finally after 4 weeks I have my car back, fixed by BMW thank god. In the end they ended up replacing the wheel bearing 3 times, ABS sensor 2 times, and 1 axle shaft. All for trying to cut corners. Serves them right. Throughout this ordeal the communication was so poor, it was like pulling teeth. Not to mention they lied to my wife about some things. Oh, and now 30-days of my 60-day warranty is gone. And they are refusing to help me out on the first months payment, when they had the car for 4 weeks! Because they gave me a loaner?. Horrible. Incompetent. Never again! Stay away!

Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded to this review

March 5, 2014

Chris, I appreciate your feedback, and am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your experience at Lia Hyundai of Enfield. If you could please email me at sdejohn@liacars.com, I would like to speak with you further regarding this situation. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

An easy transaction

by from Rocky Hill, CT |

This was an easy transaction. When my husband's car died, we needed a car immediately. We went to browse and were able to examine and test drive every model that interested us. We were approached on the lot right away, but it wasn't threatening or overly eager at all (at some other dealerships we went to, we wandered around the lot for 10 min. without anyone even looking outside!). They were able to order the exact model and color we wanted, and it was delivered within 48 hours. Then, when we returned to finalize everything, they gave us better loan rates than our bank had, and salespeople offered my two-year old popcorn and a balloon to help keep her busy while we filled out the paperwork. It was a really convenient and easy transaction, which made the whole emergency car purchase a lot easier to stomach.

Hyundai Elantra sedan

by from Enfield, CT |

I bought a new 2008 Elantra, and was very happy with both the dealership and the terrific car. The Hyundai is comfortable for my very tall husband and gets compliments on its looks (even after 4 years!) When I needed a part replaced under warranty, the service department was very friendly and efficient. I'd go back to this dealer again for repairs, or a new car in the future.