Colonial Hyundai

4423 W. Lincoln Hwy., Downingtown, PA 19335

New 888-499-1473
Used 866-489-6353
Service 888-235-1015

Colonial Hyundai is area's premiere Philadelphia Hyundai dealer and quality pre-owned sales center.

Great experience!

by from Wilmington DE |

We came to Colonial Hyundai not really thinking of buying a new car yet. We felt very comfortable and not at all pressured by our salesman ( Greg). Very professional and friendly. He made us feel important and teated us with respect. As it turns out, we purchased a brand new Accent! we absolutly love the car! Hats off to Greg,Jim, and all of the staff at Colonial.

Overall good experience

by from Lancaster, pa |

We purchased a 2014 Hyundai Santa fe sport. It was a managers special. Overall it was a very good experience. Jenn, the Internet specialist is the reason we came to look at the car. She returned the information I requested in a very timely manner. The other dealership that had the same color car we wanted has not even contacted me! One complaint we have is the time it took to get in and finish the paperwork. We waited about an hour to even get in and sign the papers. The other complaint is the surprise you get when you sign the papers and the guy tells us the warranty is not near as good as they make it sound. An example is the power train. If a component outside the internals goes and causes the internal parts fails ,it is not covered. What a joke! Other than that,we couldn't be happier with the new vehicle. Bill,our salesmen was also very good! Knowledgable about the product and very easy going not pushy! My kined of salesman.

Unexpected Car Purchase, but Happy!!!

by from Reading Pa |

I wasn't even coming in for a car that day. I spoke with Abby about service. Ended up speaking with Jim Krause and him and Vinny made it happen (getting me in my new car) QUICK! A 2014 Hyundai Sonata! I was really happy! Everyone was so helpful and showed me that they TRULY are about their customers and helping them get into a new car. BTW this is my second Sonata from here so that tells you I MUST love it there! Thanks Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown!

Used car purchase

by from Mohrsville, Pa |

Anthony went out of his way to help us get the car we wanted. John (finance) was also super. These guys made us feel very special, even though we were buying a pre-owned vehicle!

Like new again

by from Downingtown, PA |

I only go here to get my Vehicles Detailed. Todd is the BEST! My cars and Truck come out looking better than New. Especially if you leave a Box of Donuts on the seat, your car will look like a Million Bucks when he's done with it.

First time buyer - Great experience!

by from Wilmington, DE |

I had a great experience working with the Colonial Hyundai team, specifically my sales rep Anthony. He helped me find the perfect car that fit within my budget. Very happy with my purchase!

Great Experience from Reading, PA

by from Reading, PA |

Our sales rep Mike Carlson was awesome - He pleasantly greeted us at the door upon arrival and had us seated promptly. He he addressed all of our questions from the beginning and was very knowledgable about the vehicle we were interested in purchasing ( 2014 Genesis Coupe.) He was able to get us a great deal on the vehicle we wanted and we walked away very happy customers. He worked very hard to make our experience pleasant and succeeded! Good job Mike.

Best place to buy a car

by from Reading, PA |

My car was totaled in the hail storm we had here in the Reading area and there are just no cars around my area anymore and the dealers I went to seemed tiered of selling cars, because they just didn't care at all. So when I got to colonial Hyundai, it was so nice to be greeted with friendly faces. The entire staff was so nice and professional the whole time. I decided to purchase the car, which I believe was the right move for me. The sale girl offered me water and when I mentioned that my phone was dying, she looked and asked if it was an android and offered me her charger. The whole experience was great. I don't think I ever had a nicer, more supportive way of purchasing a car, and at 56 yrs old, I've had my share of car buying, including the purchasing of the first couple of cars for my sons. I have heard a ton of horror stories in the last couple of weeks, since I know so many people who's cars got totaled in this hail storm and they had to buy a new car. Thank you for making MY STORY a great one. I have and will continue to recommend you. Sincerely, one happy customer

Impressive Manager

by from Downingtown, PA |

My wife and I bought a 2014 Santa Fe at this dealership and we were very pleased with price nogociaton process as well as customer service of our salesman Bradley. He worked hard with his manager Joe to get us the deal where we are more comfortable with. I will absolutely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Great people, service, and vehicles

by from Quarryville, Pa |

Colleen was awesome & got me into exactly the vehicle I came for. This was my second Hyundai purchase from Colonial and I will refer my friends

Total Satisfation

by from West Chester,Pa. |

My salesman Anthony Cappello was very accommodating in explaining all aspects of the 2014Sonata Limited which I purchased. Anthony was professional and courteous throughout the entire buying experience.I really enjoyed the fact that there was no pressure to buy, but Anthony did his best to give me a deal which I was most satisfied with. I certainly would like to recommend Anthony as a salesman who will really look after his customers.