Buerge Ford

(4.0) 4 Reviews

11800 Santa Monica Blvd, West Los Angeles, CA 90025

Used 310-820-2631

Check the Math Carefully people!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I just bought a 2014 Ford Fusion on Black Friday 2013. Excellent experience with the sales department...no problems there and I got a great deal on the vehicle. I went to the Finance Department and paid a combination of credit card and personal check for the vehicle. After charging my credit card the Finance man (Tim) told me the balance I needed to write for the personal check. I trusted that since he is a man who deals with numbers all the time the figures were correct. I was wrong. The next day I went over the contract slowly and discovered he had overcharged me by $950.00 when he gave me the amount for the check. I called and spoke to the owner of the dealership who did apologize, said "mistakes happen" and that they had sold a lot of cars on Black Friday and that their auditing department would have caught the mistake and refunded me the money. For my part, I do not believe this was an error..when I called the finance man to protest he immediately agreed to refund the money. I thought he would have wanted to go over the entire contract to check for any other errors but he did not. The fact that he agreed so quickly made me suspicious that the error was deliberate and had I not checked the math carefully I would have been out $950.00. As a result of this, my trust in this dealership is zero and I will not have my new car serviced there at all. I will not recommend them to anyone as well. A friend recently drove my car and wants to get a Ford Fusion. I highly recommend the vehicle, but also recommend he shop elsewhere.

best customer service in Santa Monica

by from west hollywood |

Everyone knows buying/leasing your first car can be hard. I walked into the Buerge dealership to look around. I never thought I would be leaving an hour later with a brand new 2014 Escape! Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and going out of their way to help. I was very comfortable with everyone at the dealership and did not feel like i was being forced or talked into something I did not want. I appreciated the honesty from the sales people about every car. I visited over 5 dealerships in Santa Monica. I felt welcomed and very happy shopping and test driving the escape at Buerge. Some of the other "higher end" dealerships were either too pushy, aggressive or ignored my dad and i. One of the dealerships called my phone over 5 times the next day making sure I was coming back to buy the car. He lost my business. I have been driving a BMW for the past 3 years and to go from a BMW to a Ford is a huge change. I couldn't be happier. Everything about the experience was amazing especially the price.

best shopping experience

by from santa monica |

Finally i enjoyed shopping for a car. the team at Buerge and especially Jim are very professional. I never felt like someone was selling me stuff and on top of that i got a very good deal. I actually had similar experiences at two ford dealerships which makes me wonder if it is part of the new ford image.

AWESOME!!!

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

This was the best experience I have ever had buying a car. The Sales Manager STEVE was the BEST car guy I have ever dealt with. THANK YOU Buerge Ford for making such a great decision on hiring an employee!!!!