Huntington Beach Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

New 888-476-3109
Used 888-519-3491
Service 866-906-5794

California's #1 Chrysler Jeep Dealer

A very happy new car buyer

by from San Diego, CA |

I did an internet search for a specific car & option group & found 2 cars in the So Cal region, 1 of which was located at HB Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. The HB website showed photos, listed options & noted a very attractive sales price compared to the other dealer. I phoned in an inquiry & spoke with salesman Ron Williams who was extremely courteous & professional, answering all my questions. Unfortunately he had an off-site appointment and had to leave for the day, but I drove from San Diego to HB & met with salesman Jim Beltran, equally a courteous & informed professional. He took my application, we test drove the car, and then I went to Finance where Paul (I think that's his name) was also a consummate pro, explaining the finance & extended warranties. I was homeward bound to San Diego in 90 minutes, extremely happy with my new car & purchase price. The HB Facility, by the way, is top notch. I recommend this trustworthy dealership to anyone, along with Ron, Jim, & Paul (I hope that's right) as 5-Star professionals.

Great Service and lots of cars to choose from

by from Long Beach, CA |

Me and my wife would like to thank the people that worked with us especially the Sales Rep, Matt Martinez. He was so patient with us because when we got there we had 3 options in mind. The Beetle, Mustang convertible and the Mini Cooper S. He gave us some opinions about the 3 different cars. He was not very pushy unlike other Sales Rep who are just after a big chunk of commission. Everybody were very helpful when it comes to working with our finances. They were able to match the budget that we intend to spend for the car that we are buying. We were even impressed as to how they do the car documentation using the doc pad which saves a lot time signing the car documents. Thumbs up to this car dealership┐

Not professional

by from Beverly Hills, California |

I was interested by a Jeep Wrangler. I saw one post from this dealer so, I contact them to see the car. They call me back to confirm the appointment for today. When I got there, the person with whom I had appointment was not available. So I was waiting until someone else can take care of me. Then the employee told me that the vehicle was not located on-site. So we need to move somewhere else. So I decide to follow him to the another location, what a surprise seeing the vehicle which did not at all correspond to the photographs presented on the website cars.com? He was not even cleaned. I wasted my time as I'd just came from Beverly Hills to see it.

June 12, 2015

Jo Mannix- The Dealership Management apologizes for the poor experience. We sell over 11,000 vehicles annually making a very great majority of our customers happy. We try very hard to satisfy everybody and sadly we disappoint a few! We are #1 in CA for a reason: clear, transparent, and fair market competitive prices with easy processes that facilitate selling vehicles most of the time. Additionally, we hold a high Customer Satisfaction rating with Chrysler and are an Accredited Member of the BBB with an A+ rating. If you choose to try us again, the experience will be different! Please contact Pete Shaver, General Manager, on his cell 818-585-5135 with any issues that need addressing.

Second Use car bought at hb chrysler dodge jeepram

by from inglewood ca |

My experience was good,I love my use car,and the seller was very helpful. This is the second car I purchase at HB Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and I am very happy with my two vehicles. Thank you Adrian and Benita from Finance for your assistance and help. My family and I just wanted to let you know that we had a very pleasant car shopping/buying experience. Adrian and the finance dept. were very helpful. I really appreciate your help and your time. We are enjoying both of our cars. The 2013 Dodge Durango and the Nissan Sentra and certainly Thank you HB Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.. Sincerely, Fam. Espinoza Isabel Espinoza

June 10, 2015

Isabel Espinoza-Thanks for the recent positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs.

good deals

by from Pomona ca |

They gave me the payments i was looking for. There the number 1 for a reason.

June 8, 2015

mannyking- Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs.

Huge Inventory

by from La Verne, CA |

This place is a class act. They had several options for the Jeep I was looking for and were able to bring it in at the price I wanted, no haggling. Dan Powers was the best salesman! He made the process fun, easy and quick. I highly recommend this dealership!

June 8, 2015

DLR-Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs.

Purchase of Jeep Patriot

by from Westminster, Ca |

I allowed myself to be bamboozled by their "friendly, we're so happy to help you" routine! They must have had a good laugh, patting themselves on the back when we left. They advertised the car with a sales price, and also implied that they would push to get a lower price, but when they drew up the contract they used the "list" price. That way they also didn't have to give me any trade in value for my car - I am actually paying them to take my car! Oh well, lesson learned! I will never buy a car from this dealership again!

April 1, 2015

Duped S.-Dealer Management apologizes for the confusion regarding your purchase decisions. After reviewing your file, speaking with your son and making things right, we are hopeful that you will update your review accordingly. If you have any further concerns or need assistance with anything, please contact our General Manager, Pete Shaver, on his cell 808-585-5135.

Great Deals!

by from sun city ca |

Great car buying experience ,thanks Jason I'm looking forward to buying another car here they have a really large selection of new cars fantastic prices check them out on cars,com Best Deals at the Best Prices

March 18, 2015

PS.-Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs.

The No-nonsense, No-hassle dealer to beat!

by from Perris, CA |

No one approached me when I got to the dealer. I felt free to roam and look at vehicles without anyone hovering over me. I loved that the salesman gave me the bottom line price from the get go, which is how this dealer operates. The price you see online is their bottom line sale price and taxes and fees will be applied to the general sale price after manufacturer rebates and such. I went in on a Sunday, so wait time was crazy. I got there at around 2:15 PM and knew what I wanted but still didn't leave the dealership until around 6:00 PM because of how slammed they were. Super busy! Our salesman "MD" was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. All in all, very impressed with both the price and service! Would definitely go again for another car. Came out feeling lucky. Very happy camper.

March 18, 2015

Veronica-Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs.

Terrible Customer Service

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

After purchasing a 2014 Jeep Patriot, we have had issues with the throttle body multiple times. Everything from cutting out in traffic to now accelerating on its own. We took it in to Huntington Beach Jeep who then put 220 miles on our vehicle and stated they could not replicate the issue. I was able to replicate the issue 4 times in 1 day!! By the time I was done with all of the "add ons" they said I absolutely needed, I paid WELL over sticker price for this vehicle and to have it in the shop 3 times in the last 7 months is ridiculous. I will NEVER buy anything from Jeep again.

February 20, 2015

by Bob-The Dealership Management apologizes for the poor experience. We service over 30,000 vehicles annually making a very great majority of our customers happy. We try very hard to satisfy everybody and sadly we disappoint a few! We are #1 in CA for a reason: clear, transparent, and fair market competitive prices with easy processes that facilitate servicing vehicles most of the time. Additionally, we hold a high Customer Satisfaction rating with Chrysler and are an Accredited Member of the BBB with an A+ rating. If you choose to try us again, the experience will be different! Please contact Pete Shaver, General Manager, on his cell 818-585-5135 with any issues that need addressing.

Best Car Purchase Ever!

by from Wilmington, CA |

Thank you Uriel and Mauro for making this the best car/experience ever. This team made our car purchase so easy. This dealer has the best prices and discounts out there. We got treated like royalty and they Answered all of our questions and they were patient and not pushy. Thank you Tom Cruise for you Honesty as well. I recommend this dealer to everyone who is in the market in purchasing a new vehicle. We are enjoying our 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Thank you Huntington Beach Jeep.

June 8, 2015

Henry Sanchez- Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs.