Love Lexus of Saint Albans

1433 Maccorkle Ave, St Albans, WV 25177

Used 304-727-7777 Used 304-727-7777

BAD SERVICE

by from Teays, WV |

************BAD SERVICE********** We went to Love Lexus with intent to purchase a 2016 model. We had our trade-in inspected and were not given the amount we desired and went home without purchasing. The next day, the salesman called to offer a 2015 model instead. We said no thanks. TWO days later, he calls and says they will give the desired trade amount for the 2016 model we wanted. We changed all of our plans to get there that day. He calls back about an hour later to say that his manager took the deal back. I am not happy. Love Lexus, in my opinion, is not worried about making anyone happy since they are the only Lexus dealer around. We will drive to Columbus before dealing with them again. ************BAD SERVICE**********

Love Lexus Toyota has the worst service department

by from Point Pleasant, WV |

If you have any other choices on where to get your car serviced...take them. I have a Lexus and needed service/diagnosis of a very simple matter. There wasn't any actual work done. I sat in the waiting room from 10:00am -5:00pm. They finally came to me at 3:00 pm to show me what they had found. Am I to believe that it really took 5 hours to just look at my car? I do not believe it. I think they are trained to avoid direct answers about what they are actually doing. I spoke to the service manager before I left to share my dissatisfaction with the service and he blew me off. "That's how things turn out sometimes" I asked him why he wasn't even interested in finding out more. His response was," It's Friday afternoon and I'm trying to get everyone home" Really? So the fact that the service manager was unaware that I sat there literally all day is not surprising. Why would I think that he cared.