Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep

900 S Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91204

New 888-453-3560
Used 888-453-5620
Service 888-705-9237

Do not recommend visiting this dealership

by from La Canada, CA |

I went in to test drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Due to the fact that the dealership was undergoing renovations it was very disorganized and difficult to find the vehicle I was looking for on the floor to have a look. Luckily I got helped fairly quickly and a salesperson took the time to find the right vehicle for me to test drive. After a pleasant experience with the test drive, there was NO follow up from the salesperson at all--which was a shame since I was actually interested in purchasing a vehicle. I went back in a few days later to try to purchase a car from one of their sister dealers, and waited and waited until it was very clear that they were not interested in making a sale. I was appalled at the lack of customer service and complete lack of interest in trying to get me into the Jeep I wanted.

Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

March 4, 2014

Hi Laura, I am sorry you had a bad experience. The dealership renovation is now complete. We have restructured our sales team to serve our customers better and a new internet sales team happy to assist you. Please let us know if there is anything we may assist you with.

Purchase ordeal when I bought a used 2008 Dakota

by from Long Beach, CA |

I bought a used 2008 Dakota in April of 2012, I made an offer, they were not happy to accept but did after they insulted my trade in. I noticed a defect when I got home, they took a week to decide whether they would fix it. The part took over 6 weeks to come in, I had to call and find out it already arrived for them, they only repaired half of what they said. The title arrived after 60 days, they told me the registraition would take another 30 days, it never arrived, they told me to come in so they can reproccess it, I did, then they call me and tell me I need to go to the DMV. I asked for my document fees to be returned, they would not do it. I have nothing good to say about this dealership and would not recommend it to anyone. P. Norton

Best Sales Team

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I didn't intend to lease a car, just to test drive one, but a few painless hours later I was driving away in a new Jeep Patriot. Vic and Mike Walden were so patient, non-pushy and soft on their sales approach that I stayed with them until they made me an incredible offer I couldn't refuse. The whole team, including Jeff in financing, was great. I highly recommend these guys. And my car rocks. Bravo for delivering a great deal on a great car, my very first new car experience.