Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep

900 S Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91204

New 888-453-3560
Used 888-453-5620
Service 888-705-9237

Great car buying experience!!

by from California |

I went in to purchase a 2014 Dodge Challenger and was in and out in no time. Worked with Mike Walden in Internet department who was great! Everyone in the dealership is friendly and provide great customer service. I am very pleased with my experience here. I definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Great experience!

best dealer ever!

by from santamonica ca |

Had a great experience. Traded in my Jeep Wrangler at end of its lease and had my eyes on the Cherokee Trailhawk. Armen was very knowledgeable and honed in on exactly what I had in mind. Drove off the lot in my new Cherokee Trailhawk a few hours later. Painless experience. And I love driving my new Jeep.

Finally!

by from Oxnard, Ca |

I had went around to different dealerships such as the Ventura dealership and the Canoga Park location which were jokes! I had finally found this one that helped me get a brand new 2014 jeep. Our salesman Ray was so patient considering we kept giving him a hard time. I was given a great deal, a great interest rate and the financing dept made everything quick and easy! So happy!

Excellent Service, No Haggle, Very Professional

by from Van Nuys, CA |

The Internet Manager Mike Walden made it easy to get my new 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited. He replied to my emails, had everything ready for me when I got there and went over all the features on the car. I told him I wanted to be in and out in less than 1 hr, so he told me what to fill out online and scheduled me in. It took me 40min to get all the paperwork complete and for Mike to explain the vehicle features on a Tuesday morning. I love the car, and will be back for my next car. I couldn't ask for more.

Do not recommend visiting this dealership

by from La Canada, CA |

I went in to test drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Due to the fact that the dealership was undergoing renovations it was very disorganized and difficult to find the vehicle I was looking for on the floor to have a look. Luckily I got helped fairly quickly and a salesperson took the time to find the right vehicle for me to test drive. After a pleasant experience with the test drive, there was NO follow up from the salesperson at all--which was a shame since I was actually interested in purchasing a vehicle. I went back in a few days later to try to purchase a car from one of their sister dealers, and waited and waited until it was very clear that they were not interested in making a sale. I was appalled at the lack of customer service and complete lack of interest in trying to get me into the Jeep I wanted.

Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

March 4, 2014

Hi Laura, I am sorry you had a bad experience. The dealership renovation is now complete. We have restructured our sales team to serve our customers better and a new internet sales team happy to assist you. Please let us know if there is anything we may assist you with.

Purchase ordeal when I bought a used 2008 Dakota

by from Long Beach, CA |

I bought a used 2008 Dakota in April of 2012, I made an offer, they were not happy to accept but did after they insulted my trade in. I noticed a defect when I got home, they took a week to decide whether they would fix it. The part took over 6 weeks to come in, I had to call and find out it already arrived for them, they only repaired half of what they said. The title arrived after 60 days, they told me the registraition would take another 30 days, it never arrived, they told me to come in so they can reproccess it, I did, then they call me and tell me I need to go to the DMV. I asked for my document fees to be returned, they would not do it. I have nothing good to say about this dealership and would not recommend it to anyone. P. Norton

Best Sales Team

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I didn't intend to lease a car, just to test drive one, but a few painless hours later I was driving away in a new Jeep Patriot. Vic and Mike Walden were so patient, non-pushy and soft on their sales approach that I stayed with them until they made me an incredible offer I couldn't refuse. The whole team, including Jeff in financing, was great. I highly recommend these guys. And my car rocks. Bravo for delivering a great deal on a great car, my very first new car experience.