Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep

900 S Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91204

New 888-453-3560 New 888-453-3560
Used 888-453-5620 Used 888-453-5620
Service 888-705-9237 Service 888-705-9237

Great car buying experience!!

by from California |

I went in to purchase a 2014 Dodge Challenger and was in and out in no time. Worked with Mike Walden in Internet department who was great! Everyone in the dealership is friendly and provide great customer service. I am very pleased with my experience here. I definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Great experience!

Great experience

by from Northridge ca |

Very easy process. They were great to deal with. Ask for Adam Internet manager , he was super nice and wanted to make work with you to make a deal.

Excellent Service

by from Studio City, CA |

I received excellent service at the dealership! My salesperson was Sako and he helped me find the perfect Jeep Patriot for my daughter. He was very knowledgeable and made the buying process quick and easy. I love this dealership and the friendly people who work there plus financing was so much easier than I thought it would be! I highly recommend this dealership.

great service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I took my Jeep to the dealer for oil change and some recalls, they did a great job. And Javier at front desk has the best customer services. Thanks Javier.

2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

by from Palmdale, CA |

The purchase experience from beginning to end was wonderful. First time purchasing a vehicle from Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep and it was a smooth and fast purchase. Besides the smooth purchase, Sako was very professional in every aspect of the transaction. No other dealer of its class was able to offer me what Sako at Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep was able to. I definitely purchase from them my next Dodge Chrysler Jeep vehicle.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Northridge, CA |

Wonderful experience. Scott Wagner was great. Got everything I wanted. He made it a painless experience. I don't think I've ever been in and out so quickly. Jeff in finance was also a pleasure to work with. Would definitely recommend to whomever I can.

Overall great purchasing experience

by from Venice, CA |

Bought a 2015 Dodge Challenger. These guys had the largest inventory of Challengers with non-standard features, i.e. black rims on an R/T Plus, etc. They also had the combo of features that I wanted and the lowest price I could find. I did not find that anywhere else in a 100 miles radius. Service was great, sales person was awesome (Dro Apelianleaskani), finance was super nice. The entire process was pretty smooth. They offered fair $$$ for my trade in. I purchased my previous Challenger at HB Dodge, this experience was much better. Recommended.

Amazing sales person Jeff Schwartz

by from Glendale CA |

Jeff Schwartz from Ellis Family Stores is a very knowledgeable and experienced sales associate who has the ability to listen to the customers, and make the deal which is suitable for the customer. I think the Ellis Family dealership has to be proud to have Jeff Schwartz be a part of their staff.I will definitely recommend Ellis Family dealership to buy your new car from.

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Glendale, CA |

Great place, very easy and informative, very good customer service, friendly staff, and a beautiful car. I visited many other dealers before this one thinking they were better, but I was always declined and had a very hard time until I found this dealership. They were very kind and caring, and listened to our concerns and situation and they came up with a great deal that would suit our budget. Both Jeff the sales associate and the Jeff in the financial department were amazing. Jeff has a great attitude and is very understanding and he is one part of what makes this dealership great.

No hassle car buying

by from Thousand Oaks, CA |

We just bought a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with no hassles. Found the exact car we wanted on line, drove to Glendale and met Jeff Schwartz. He was kind, easy going and led us right to the car we wanted. No hard sales tactics. He answered all of our questions. We sat down and discussed the price and discounts and that was it. We reached an agreement and were done. We left the dealership with a new car. Despite the fact that we went to this dealship knowing exactly which car to buy, we were further impressed with the inventory of cars. So if you're not sure what you are looking for, this location has more than enough cars to help narrow down your decision.