Metro Motorcars

Metro Motorcars

8660 Excelsior Blvd, Hopkins, MN 55343

Used 888-301-8110

by from Hudson, WI |

This is a small dealership and Jim Innes helped us out with our trade-in and purchase of a used vehicle he had in stock. Had no trouble contacting him via e-mail and phone to set up a test drive and inspection of the car I was interested in. He inspected our 2002 mini-van and made a reasonable offer for trade-in and my husband & I decided to go ahead with the purchase. Jim was able to process the paperwork and guide us on the title transfer, etc. and was a very pleasant salesman to work with. No pressure, very honest about his knowledge of the condition of the car and is being helpful post-sale follow-up. This was a simple transaction compared to experience with larger new car dealerships!

Terrible Service

by from St. Cloud MN |

Was looking at a little kia hatchback that was everything i wanted but it was an hour away from where I lived, so I needed to call them and verify that it was still available before I left. They state that they open at 10:00 am so I called them at this time. No answer. I called again a half hour later. No answer. I called again around 11 and finally got someone who gave me the cell phone of the salesman that knew more about the car, so I called that. No answer. I tried calling several more times before calling the first number back, and i was in formed that he would be back in 10 minutes. So I waited 20. No answer. I called many times, and eventually I was so fed up I called the first number back. No answer. I called both numbers repeatedly until finally, AFTER NOON, I got an answer, telling me that the car had already been sold.

Metro Motorcars responded to this review

March 18, 2014

Have been in Business for decades, have sold thousands of cars and this is the first negative review from someone who has never been here- apparently it took a couple hours for someone to get back to this gentleman to inform him the vehicle had been sold, my apologies for the delay.

Great service, clean facilities

by from Sunburg, MN |

Small dealership, with a good selection of used vehicles. We bought a very fair priced nice vehicle. The service was personal and flexible to our needs. We hope to buy from them again!