Twin Pine Auto Sales

Twin Pine Auto Sales

1928 W. Main St., Ephrata, PA 17522

Used 800-392-8513

Lancaster county, twin, pine, auto, cars, reading, york

Great buy, & very nice people

by from Glen Mills, PA |

We were searching for a specific model - a Lexus hybrid model, and had priced them all over the area. The price for the vehicle at Twin Pine was about $2,000 less than anywhere else. So, for a deal like that, we happily drove the 90 minutes to get there (we live in Southern Delaware County). Car ran beautifully, the deal was done in minutes and the financing department pulled off a miracle to get a crazy low rate for us. Very, very happy, and will check their website regularly -our son turns 16 soon and will need a car! Our salesman was Seth and he was great to work with, will do so again.

Used car

by from Hershey |

I was searching for a specific car, mileage, color, and other details. I found the car that I wanted at twin pines for $2,000 less than other dealers. Twin pines was friendly and accommodating. I didn't feel like a number. My family came along and were impressed by twin pines' service. They will be purchasing their cars at twin pines in the future.

I love my Camry!

by from Lititz, PA |

I love my 2012 Camry SE! I chose make my purchase at Twin Pine because I spent the entire day looking at Camry LE's at various dealerships. Then I arrived at Twin Pine..... Twin Pine had a Camry SE for the same price as the other dealerships were asking for an LE. Prior to arriving at Twin Pine, I had decided that my budget would not accommodate purchasing a car with a sunroof and leather seats. I was ecstatic to learn that my budget could accommodate the extra 'bells and whistles' at Twin Pine. The Camry is in great condition. Michael was very patient as we checked over every nook on the car. All the staff that assisted me in my purchase were very friendly!!

No need to go elsewhere!

by from York Pa |

I spent over four months looking for a used, clean Honda Accord. I experienced some very stressful shopping at many other dealers. When I arrived at Twin Pine I immediately found a great selection of clean, low mileage cars. Within 24 hours of my first stress-free visit I was back to buy the car I wanted. Incredibly friendly and pressure free environment. I would recommend Twin Pine to anyone and I will for sure be back in the future. Love my car!

A Refreshing Car Buying Experience

by from Lancaster, PA |

My recent car purchase at Twin Pine Auto Group was the most enjoyable I have ever experienced. It started the minute I got to their lot and began searching for the car I had seen online. It was EXTREMELY refreshing not to be attacked by an overzealous sales person trying to make a sale at any cost. I located the car I was looking for and spent a good 5-10 minutes inspecting it before I decided I wanted to take it for a test drive. At that point, I went to the sales office and met with a sale person to discuss the car. I test drove the car and then told the sales person I would think about it and get back to him. After the weekend was over, without any annoying calls or emails from the sales person, I applied for financing online through their website and then made an appointment to look at the vehicle again. When I arrived, the car had been washed and was sitting in the front of the lot waiting for me. After about an hour of looking at the car, getting a trade-in value, and completing the financing paperwork, I drove off the lot in my new car. The professionalism and relaxed atmosphere was second to none? I would highly recommend Twin Pine Auto Group to anyone looking for their next vehicle!

2012 Scion IQ

by from Danville, PA |

My husband and I were in search of a fuel-efficient vehicle that we could use to run around town. Our sales experience was second to none with both Steve the sales manager and Mike our sales consultant. This was a low stress, low anxiety, no pressure sales environment. Mike was very informative and helpful. Everyone we spoke with was very courteous and went out of their way to ensure a good buying experience. The vehicles are priced right and are in great condition. I would absolutely recommend Twin Pine Auto Group to anyone!

Wide Selection, Clean Cars

by from Elizabethtown, PA |

I was looking for an extremely rare modeled Acura TSX Special Edition with a manual transmission. I searched various dealers and websites for months, compared prices and test drove. Twin Pine Auto had, by far, the cleanest selection of vehicles with low miles and competitive prices. I found my dream car, and the purchasing process was fairly easy. I am very happy with my purchase, and know that I would have spent about $2,000 more if I bought from a different dealer.

5 star

by from Newmanstown pa |

I had recently purchased a 2014 lancer from Twin Pine auto group. Everyone we spoke to was very nice, they seemed to know exactly what they were talking about. Twin pine offers the lowest prices and the lot is filled with nice cars.i was very satisfied afterwards.

Car buying made easy.

by from Tremont, PA |

I found my dream car on Twin Pines very informative and current web site. I was not disappointed in any way as I followed through to visit the business. Wyatt Zong, Steve, and Melissa were professional and willing to answer any questions I had. The process was streamlined and Steve worked to get me a great interest rate. Wyatt Zong was so helpful in helping me to understand the technologically advanced features of the beautiful, red, 2014 Cadillac I bought. Thank you Twin Pines!

Looking for an Acura TL

by from Central Pennsylvania |

I've known of Twin Pine Auto Group for years. For the past 15 days I have been researching to purchase a TL. I have compared at least 50 vehicles within 100 miles of the Central Pennsylvania area. Twin Pine Auto Group consistently beats other dealers pricing in every segment. On the 2012 Acura TL SH-AWD I purchased the closest vehicle with comparable mileage and amenities was $1600 more. The purchasing process was so streamlined I was complete within 45 minutes. Kudos Twin Pine!

Amazingly Great Buying Experience

by from Lancaster, PA |

From start to finish this dealership had all the bases covered. Their website is kept up to date with all the details you need, including listing vehicles en route, in order to facilitate a vehicle search. Seth is just wonderful to work with. He took the time to show us how to use all the gadgets in the used car we chose. They really do offer some of the very best used cars in the state of PA and at the best prices. Our three year old car had low mileage and looks new inside and out. We love our "new" car!!!