Joe Holland Chevrolet Volkswagen

(3.8) 4 Reviews

210 Maccorkle Ave SW, South Charleston, WV 25303

Great service

by from Charleston wv |

Bought a ore owned certified used car. Car very clean and in excellent shape. Staff easy to work with. Finance department made buying process easy. Sales rep followed up afterwards to make sure we're satisfied. This was a nice touch. Looking to buy another vehicle soon, so will start at Joe Holland.

Buyer Beware

by from Lancaster, PA |

The dealership staff came across to me as dishonest and showed poor integrity in reserving a vehicle for me. They cancelled my deal and ignored my numerous attempts to reach them by phone or email. I had a very frustrating experience with them and they failed to show any appreciation of my time. I would not buy from this dealership as I think honesty is essential in gaining someones trust.I would strongly recommend going to a reputable dealership that value customer care.

Joe Holland Chevrolet Volkswagen responded to this review

November 14, 2012

First off we would like to apologize. We are disappointed anytime a customers feels we haven't lived up to honesty and integrity. We want to correct this situation as soon as possible. We don't have all the information on who you are so we would like for you to contact us at 1-855-468-9491 or jknight@joeholland.com (John Knight, General Sales Manager)to get the complete story from you and use this situation for training purposes so this doesn't happen in the future.

Buying a Rav4

by from Matewan, WV |

We recently purchased a used Rav4 from Joe Holland. The price was very resonable, the online ad was accurate, and the buying experience smooth. We would definately go to Joe Holland again.

Joe Holland Chevrolet Volkswagen responded to this review

June 20, 2012

Thanks for the review - we hope you are enjoying your Rav4!

Corvette

by from Greensburg, PA |

Everyone was very very helpfull from sales person to finance dept. Corvette was cleaned top notch and looked great - bought over internet before going and no hassel whatcoever when I got there. Great dealership -