Miller's Apple Valley Toyota Scion

650 Foxcroft Ave, Martinsburg, WV 25401

Used 304-263-3341

Do Not Attempt to Sell Your Car to Apple Valley

by from Charles Town, Wv |

I needed to sell my mother's 2003 Camry (55,000 miles) to assist with medical cost. She bought the car new in 2003 from Apple Valley Toyota and therefore my mother insisted I contact them about purchasing the car. I called and left a message with Chance the pre-owned sales manager to see if he was interested. He returned my call in about an hour and he said he was interested. Upon my arrival I quickly realized that Chance's customer service skills were in the toilet. After waiting about 45 minutes he gave me an insulting offer without much of an explanation. I took the car to Carmax 2 days later and received an offer of $1000 more than Apple Valley. Bottom line, don't waste your time at Apple Valley.

Great Experience

by from stephenson va |

Great service. Helpful staff. Very speedy and pleasant

Great Purchase...POOR follow up

by from Altoona, PA |

Very nice facility and personnel. Sales rep was good. However, there were problems getting a response to registering the car in a timely fashion. Before delivery the oil was changed with an improper oil filter. This required a visit to the dealership nearby. We honestly thought the car's engine was in great jeopardy. Also, we were promised the new tires on the back would match those on the front, got new tires but not the match promised. Now here is the fine part, we received several email inquiries, but when problems were brought up...result...NOTHING. Not too sure I could recommend these folk.