Rocky Mountain Eurosport

885 S Oneida St, Denver, CO 80224

Used 866-971-9267

A Great Car Buying Experience

by from Parker, CO |

I'm loving my Audi S5 Cabriolet but this review is not about the car - it is about the buying experience from RME. Leon and Ed were friendly, helpful and I am completely satisfied w/my experience. They did what they said they would and were genuinely concerned about my satisfaction - what more could I want. I expect I will be working w/them for years to come for my premium car purchases.

Great experience

by from Boulder CO |

The whole experience could not have been better - Ed was great to work with and buying my new car was a pleasure. It was actually fun .... I'd recommend these guys to everyone.

great!

by from brighton CO |

i walked into RME with my mind set on their corvette. all i had was a used vehicle and didnt think i could drive out of there with anything. Ed and Leon work with me and where able to get me into that corvette and get my payments where i needed them. iam beyond satisfied with my experience and would give them my business any time.

Meh: not impressed

by from Littleton |

Just went to look at a vehicle to purchase, right off the bat I noticed a door panel was a shade darker than the rest of the car. The sales rep denied it a few times then went to pull a carfax. Their ad said it was in excellent condition, but interior was stained and gross and trim panels were broken. The sales rep didn't have much to say. I am not impressed at all with this place. I worked for 8 years in a dealership, so I know how the sales end works. these guys may have fancy bling bling big money cars but they lack the most basic principle: first impressions are key.

Audi Q5

by from Littleton, CO |

I purchased a 2011 Audi Q5 from Leon and the folks at RM Eurosport. Turns out I needed a brake job on the Q5 shortly after I picked it up from their lot. Bummer...the good news is that Leon made it right by covering most of the cost for new brakes. They didn't have to do that....but they did and that speaks volumes about their integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality pre-owned vehicle.

Coast to Coast

by from Manheim home of the worlds largest auto auction PA |

These guys are car guys and the car was exactly as described. Actually more than described. I got two keys, owners books, original window sticker, factory authorized car cover and more with the purchase of my 2011 SRT8 Green with Envy Challenger. I couldn't find a 6 speed low mile car on the east coast so? I searched nationwide and within a week or two I had one sitting in my driveway. Title paperwork is taking a little longer than expected but I?m confident I?ll receive everything just fine. I?m the type of buyer who knows what I want, when I want it, and like to get things done right away. Rocky Mountain Eurosport made all those things happen.

Great folks at Rocky Mountain Eurosports

by from Evergreen, Colorado |

This is the second car I purchased from Rocky Mountain Eurosports. I came back because the first experience was great. I am not disappointed. My next car will also come from Rocky Mountain Eurosports. Leon and his crew are knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. I don't hesitate in recommending them.

Used car factory

by from denver, co |

You will not find a more professional, courteous and skilled sales team than Leon and the crew at Rocky Mountain Eurosport. They truly make owning your dream car a reality. What makes it all the more impressive is their willingness to find you the right car, at the right price. It really is like a used highline car factory!

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Centennial, CO |

I have now purchased my second vehicle from Rocky Mt Eurosport & both experiences have been very pleasant! They take the time to really discover what your needs & wants are. If they dont have what you want they will do their very best to find it. I highly recommend using Rocky Mt Eurosport for purchasing your dream car.

Another Happy Customer

by from New York, NY |

I have been dealing with Leon at Rocky Mountain Eurosport for many years now and have bought several cars from him so far. Very honest, helpful and professional. Since I'm on other side of US I haven't seen the vehicles I bought before they were delivered to me, I was totally satisfied, no unpleasant surprises there, received exactly what I was told and saw on pictures. This is the only dealership I would deal with and would definitely recommend to all my family and friends, as have done in the past. Thank you!!!

Looking for your dream car?

by from Denver |

If you are looking for your dream car, this is the place! I went in with an open mind and went home in my new Porsche Cayenne. The shopping experience, sales team, and lot gents made my decision making process easier than I would have ever expected.