Rocky Mountain Eurosport

885 S Oneida St, Denver, CO 80224

Used 866-971-9267

Ferrari 348

by from Sf,ca |

Bought a Ferrari 348 with out looking at it in person. Took a huge gamble but these guys looked straight forward and had way nicers cars then my Ferrari. Actually my Ferrari was The cheapest car on there lot. I'm very peased car was delivered striaight to my door. It was exactly as promised and I'm very happy. Leon helped me. Thanks Leon

Audi Q5

by from Littleton, CO |

I purchased a 2011 Audi Q5 from Leon and the folks at RM Eurosport. Turns out I needed a brake job on the Q5 shortly after I picked it up from their lot. Bummer...the good news is that Leon made it right by covering most of the cost for new brakes. They didn't have to do that....but they did and that speaks volumes about their integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality pre-owned vehicle.

Coast to Coast

by from Manheim home of the worlds largest auto auction PA |

These guys are car guys and the car was exactly as described. Actually more than described. I got two keys, owners books, original window sticker, factory authorized car cover and more with the purchase of my 2011 SRT8 Green with Envy Challenger. I couldn't find a 6 speed low mile car on the east coast so? I searched nationwide and within a week or two I had one sitting in my driveway. Title paperwork is taking a little longer than expected but I?m confident I?ll receive everything just fine. I?m the type of buyer who knows what I want, when I want it, and like to get things done right away. Rocky Mountain Eurosport made all those things happen.

Great folks at Rocky Mountain Eurosports

by from Evergreen, Colorado |

This is the second car I purchased from Rocky Mountain Eurosports. I came back because the first experience was great. I am not disappointed. My next car will also come from Rocky Mountain Eurosports. Leon and his crew are knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. I don't hesitate in recommending them.

Used car factory

by from denver, co |

You will not find a more professional, courteous and skilled sales team than Leon and the crew at Rocky Mountain Eurosport. They truly make owning your dream car a reality. What makes it all the more impressive is their willingness to find you the right car, at the right price. It really is like a used highline car factory!

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Centennial, CO |

I have now purchased my second vehicle from Rocky Mt Eurosport & both experiences have been very pleasant! They take the time to really discover what your needs & wants are. If they dont have what you want they will do their very best to find it. I highly recommend using Rocky Mt Eurosport for purchasing your dream car.

Another Happy Customer

by from New York, NY |

I have been dealing with Leon at Rocky Mountain Eurosport for many years now and have bought several cars from him so far. Very honest, helpful and professional. Since I'm on other side of US I haven't seen the vehicles I bought before they were delivered to me, I was totally satisfied, no unpleasant surprises there, received exactly what I was told and saw on pictures. This is the only dealership I would deal with and would definitely recommend to all my family and friends, as have done in the past. Thank you!!!

Looking for your dream car?

by from Denver |

If you are looking for your dream car, this is the place! I went in with an open mind and went home in my new Porsche Cayenne. The shopping experience, sales team, and lot gents made my decision making process easier than I would have ever expected.

Another Happy Customer!

by from New York, NY |

Fantastic Dealership

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Great dealership! Leon and his crew know the definition of proper customer service. I purchased a 2011 Audi S4 from them and here is a list of how they went above and beyond with my purchase: 1. They purchased my trade-in sight unseen. It was parked 50 miles away when we made a deal on both my trade and their car. Then had someone drive with me to pick up my car so I wouldn't have to drive all the way back to the dealership. 2. As I was driving off the lot, my new Audi BROKE! No reverse gear. Leon made sure I was taken care of and took the car back and had it repaired. Luckily the car was under warranty. When the repair was done, he met me half-way between Denver and CS. 3. When I purchased the vehicle, they hadn't yet had time to detail it and fix heavy wheel damage. They had me fix the wheels, at their expense, at a local CS shop. They also detailed the car for me weeks later when I had a business trip and EVEN DROPPED ME OFF AND PICKED ME UP FROM THE AIRPORT. I'm buying my next car from these guys for sure.

Perfect online buying experience

by from North Carolina |

Purchased vehicle unseen and had it shipped. This is the kind of dealer you can trust for this type of transaction with honest and accurate description and follow through on their promises. Buying online can save you money but be a very stressful and dangerous experience but not with these guys. I will be back for my next vehicle as well. Highly recommended !!!!