Rocky Mountain Eurosport

Rocky Mountain Eurosport

885 S Oneida St, Denver, CO 80224

Used 866-971-9267

Rocky Mountain Eurosport is simply the BEST!

by from Lone Tree, CO |

I'm extremely satisfied! Can't tell you how much I appreciate Leon and all of the hard work he has done for me. This is the second car purchase I've made with Leon and couldn't be happier!!! Ed has been great to work with as well!! BEST REGARDS!!!

great dealership

by from Denver, CO |

RM Eurosport specializes in selling rare and exotic automobiles. I just purchased a very fast Audi TT RS and had a wonderful experience from this dealership. Leon, Jacob and Ed were very courteous and professional throughout my buying experience. There was no pressure during the transaction and they made the financing process very easy. I would recommend this business to all of my friends and family who are seeking a luxury automobile.

Great help from Rocky Mountain Eurosport!

by from Centennial, Colorado |

I was looking for a specific era of Audi S4 with certain features, and was not having good luck. I called and talked to Leon at Rocky Mountain Eurosport, and the next day he called me back and told me he had found the exact vehicle I had been looking for. Not only did he arrange to have it delivered from out of state, but he also managed to get me good financing working with my less-than-perfect credit history. Leon put in a lot of effort on my behalf, and I can't be happier with the Audi S4 that Rocky Mountain Eurosport found and delivered to me.

Great experience!

by from Denver, CO |

Leon and Ed were AWESOME! One of the best car buying experiences I've had. You can tell they both really enjoy and have a passion for what they do everyday. It didn't even feel like a traditional car buying experience. You could tell they had my best interest. I'll refer them to my friends and family and I'll absolutely buy future vehicles through them.

Great experience

by from Boulder CO |

The whole experience could not have been better - Ed was great to work with and buying my new car was a pleasure. It was actually fun .... I'd recommend these guys to everyone.

great!

by from brighton CO |

i walked into RME with my mind set on their corvette. all i had was a used vehicle and didnt think i could drive out of there with anything. Ed and Leon work with me and where able to get me into that corvette and get my payments where i needed them. iam beyond satisfied with my experience and would give them my business any time.

Meh: not impressed

by from Littleton |

Just went to look at a vehicle to purchase, right off the bat I noticed a door panel was a shade darker than the rest of the car. The sales rep denied it a few times then went to pull a carfax. Their ad said it was in excellent condition, but interior was stained and gross and trim panels were broken. The sales rep didn't have much to say. I am not impressed at all with this place. I worked for 8 years in a dealership, so I know how the sales end works. these guys may have fancy bling bling big money cars but they lack the most basic principle: first impressions are key.

A Great Car Buying Experience

by from Parker, CO |

I'm loving my Audi S5 Cabriolet but this review is not about the car - it is about the buying experience from RME. Leon and Ed were friendly, helpful and I am completely satisfied w/my experience. They did what they said they would and were genuinely concerned about my satisfaction - what more could I want. I expect I will be working w/them for years to come for my premium car purchases.

Audi Q5

by from Littleton, CO |

I purchased a 2011 Audi Q5 from Leon and the folks at RM Eurosport. Turns out I needed a brake job on the Q5 shortly after I picked it up from their lot. Bummer...the good news is that Leon made it right by covering most of the cost for new brakes. They didn't have to do that....but they did and that speaks volumes about their integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality pre-owned vehicle.

Coast to Coast

by from Manheim home of the worlds largest auto auction PA |

These guys are car guys and the car was exactly as described. Actually more than described. I got two keys, owners books, original window sticker, factory authorized car cover and more with the purchase of my 2011 SRT8 Green with Envy Challenger. I couldn't find a 6 speed low mile car on the east coast so? I searched nationwide and within a week or two I had one sitting in my driveway. Title paperwork is taking a little longer than expected but I?m confident I?ll receive everything just fine. I?m the type of buyer who knows what I want, when I want it, and like to get things done right away. Rocky Mountain Eurosport made all those things happen.

Great folks at Rocky Mountain Eurosports

by from Evergreen, Colorado |

This is the second car I purchased from Rocky Mountain Eurosports. I came back because the first experience was great. I am not disappointed. My next car will also come from Rocky Mountain Eurosports. Leon and his crew are knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. I don't hesitate in recommending them.