Rocky Mountain Eurosport

885 S Oneida St, Denver, CO 80224

Used 866-971-9267

Happy buyer

by from Boulder, CO |

Leon at Rocky Mountain was extremely helpful. very transparent and pleasantly motivated to help us find the right vehicle and price for us. we shopped many vehicles online and they were the best priced for what we wanted. they also made the buying experience non threatening. something that is often a concern for people when shopping for a car. most importantly I would go back and shop there again.

Buying Experience

by from Denver, Co |

This dealer is very professional, and I am very happy to have a trade with this dealer shop. There are many amazing cars here, and I believe that you can find yours.

Professional salesmanship and efficient service

by from Windsor, CO |

With my first phone call I was immediately impressed with salesman Ed Rivas' ability to quickly recognize my desire to discuss the car condition and price with honesty and specifics rather than a "wordy sales pitch". From these phone conversations my husband and I were willing to drive to this unfamiliar dealership an hour away to transact a deal. From beginning to end Ed was knowledgable and efficient with necessary paperwork for them as well as in researching interest rates and recommending a loan agency for us. I have never purchased an automobile as efficiently as we did at Rocky Mountain Eurosport. I would highly recommend Rocky Mountain Eurosport in Denver, CO, and hope that everyone could have an experience as good as we had when purchasing an automobile. Donna D

Fast and easy.

by from Corning, NY |

I recently purchased my dream truck with Leon's help. Great experience had all the details and paperwork ready before I arrived. I've never been through a dealership so fast in my life. In and out in my new raptor in less than an hour. Great place. Thanks again Leon.

Rocky Mountain Eurosport ROCKS!

by from Lone Tree, CO |

I recently purchased a 2011 BMW 335xi from Leon Veremeychik at Rocky Mountain Eurosport. My experience couldn't have been better as I had a request for a difficult to find car and Leon guided me through the entire process with such professionalism! I would highly recommend Leon at Rocky Mountain Eurosport for your car buying needs!!

Car Buying Experience

by from Tigard, Oregon |

I was searching for my dream car and as rare as it was the closest one I found was in another state 1300 miles away at Rocky Mountain Eurosport. I contacted them to inquire about the price and warranty information being transferable to the state I live in. I spoke with Leon, and right off the bat I could tell he was a quality salesman. He was very helpful in giving me all the information I needed. I wanted the car and decided to move forward with inquiring on financing the car. Leon facilitated everything and I didn't have to do anything, it was a very smooth process. Once approved I was still very nervous about buying a car sight unseen with no test drive. Leon assured me the car was spectacular and all the pictures he sent to me the car looked flawless. Still very unsure about the mechanical aspect of the, I took a gamble and decided to buy the car as the next closest car was 2500 miles away. The warranty that was offered gave me some peace of mind. I flew in to Denver during one of the states worst storms on record. Leon picked me at the airport and drove me back to the dealership. Once I saw the car I was speechless. It looked so much better than I ever imagined. The car was flawless and the engine was in spectacular condition. Leon even through in a pair of brand new model specific floor matts that retail for almost $200.00. I drove the car 1300 miles home and it ran perfectly and was the best road trip I ever took. I am very impressed with Leon and the entire staff at RM. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a car. Best car buying experience I have ever had.

Great experience

by from Denver |

I had a great experience at RME. I went in originally expecting to look at, not buy, a Subaru Forester. The car wasn't available but Leon said he had a Lexus RX400h that he would like me to look at. I pretty much laughed in his face because I knew I couldn't afford a Lexus. However, in the end, he was able to work with me and we came to a deal where I could afford the car. I still can't believe I have a Lexus. He is not pushy or "salesy". They have provided great customer service. I never thought I would buy a car from a small dealer, but I would definitely go back. The whole staff is great.

Fantastic deal for a first time financer!

by from Thornton, CO |

I was a little nervous about buying my first car through a dealer, or getting a loan for that matter... Up until now, I made all my purchases private party, and always cash. Ed and Leon had a 1997 Volvo 850 on their lot. I had never driven this kind of car before, nor did I know anything about it.. I'm a Chevy guy; this car was completely foreign territory for me! But after Ed asked me what exactly I was looking for in a car such as safety, power and comfort, He couldn't recommend it enough... So I said OK, and I took it for a while on a test drive. This thing was PERFECT! He was absolutely right about it being a fantastic vehicle. The turbo pulls consistent torque through any gear, it's smooth, and for being a 97, it's pretty loaded! And best of all, the payments are simple enough that my budget doesn't feel the impact. Now I've had this car for about 6 months now, and other than oil changes and routines, it has yet to stick it's nose into a mechanics shop. There was about 30 service records showing that the previous owner took extremely good care of it. Rocky Mountain Eurosport has definitely earned my future business as they were very in touch with what I needed in my next car, even when the suggestion was something I had never considered before. The communication was fast, the forms and documents were simplified, and paperwork took less than 45 minutes!

Deceitful Listings

by from Aurora, CO |

Dealer had a 2004 Infiniti FX35 listed with72335 miles. Went to see it and was told it had been sold two days previously. Two days later (4 days after it was sold) the vehicle was still listed so I emailed and said they should remove the listing as it is a waste of time for online shoppers. A full week later it is STILL listed. Beware. They obviously show the vehicle as bait. Not a forthright dealership evidently.

Very Happy Buyer

by from Arvada, Co |

We searched high and low for a extra clean used BMW X5. We called Ed and Leon at Rocky Mountain Eurosport, and within 3 days they found the perfect X5 for us. They provided us with all the info on the vehicle and shipped from out of state. It was one of the best buying experiences we have ever had. We buy all future vehicles from them.